Soy Isoflavones??

I caught myself before I started completely obsessing. Thank you for you help Kerrbear! lol I even looked at the digis at Walmart earlier..AND WALKED AWAY! I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and not add anything else this cycle. I shouldn't expect this one to be normal since it is my first on Soy, so idk what I was thinking :haha: we're just going to keep up the EOD, probably will :sex: everyday this weekend cuz hubs gets frisky on the weekends haha

Kerrbear- Do you normally spot before AF? It very well could be implantation! FX'd for you hun!!

When will you test Kerrbear if AF doesn't show? I can't wait for someone to get a BFP! My boobs are pretty sore and I'm not sure if they got sore late in my cycle right before AF back before all the fertiltiy treatments so I'm not reading into it too much but am still hoping its a good sign - if that makes sense.

I don't ever spot before AF. The cramps I had early this morning before going to bed and the ones I had when I woke up were kinda like AF cramps just not quite as bad. They lightened up as the day went on and would only come and go. I haven't had any more spotting either. My nipples are still a little sensitive and I have some lower back pain, too. I know it can all be signs of impending doom (a.k.a. AF) so I'm not really paying too much attention to the "symptoms". The earliest I will test is 8/17 which would be 14dpo. FF gives me a test date of 8/22. I'm just not sure how long my LP will be. Hopefully the B Complax makes it long enough that implantation can occur and stick. We'll see! :)

I don't ever spot before AF. The cramps I had early this morning before goinf to bed and the ones I had when I woke up were kinda like AF cramps just not quite as bad. They lightened up as the day went on and would only come and go. I haven't had any more spotting either. My nipples are still a little sensitive and I have some lower back pain, too. I know it can all be signs of impending doom (a.k.a. AF) so I'm not really paying too much attention to the "symptoms". The earliest I will test is 8/17 which would be 14dpo. FF gives me a test date of 8/22. I'm just not sure how long my LP will be. Hopefully the B Complax makes it long enough that implantation can occur and stick. We'll see! :)

good luck!

BFN for me again this morning:( I'm worried I'm out. Really hoping and praying I'm not though. No real AF signs yet - some cramps but I have had them for days. Willkeep testing.

I'm a bit grumpy and moody today - hope its good hormones and not bad ones

Sorry for another BFN. Hopefully it's just not showing up yet. I hope you get a BFP next time you test. Sending lots of :dust: your way!

I don't ever spot before AF. The cramps I had early this morning before goinf to bed and the ones I had when I woke up were kinda like AF cramps just not quite as bad. They lightened up as the day went on and would only come and go. I haven't had any more spotting either. My nipples are still a little sensitive and I have some lower back pain, too. I know it can all be signs of impending doom (a.k.a. AF) so I'm not really paying too much attention to the "symptoms". The earliest I will test is 8/17 which would be 14dpo. FF gives me a test date of 8/22. I'm just not sure how long my LP will be. Hopefully the B Complax makes it long enough that implantation can occur and stick. We'll see! :)

good luck!

Thanks Danielle! How are things with you?

i am SO confused today! The OPK I took a little bit ago looked pretty much the same as yesterday. I have NO idea what's going on haha It's been I think 3 days with them looking pretty much the same. I wonder if there's a positive in there and I didn't realize?

Looking at my OPKs after they have dried, it looks like the test line fades from left to right and the control line fades from top to bottom. I think that's making it hard for me to tell if it's the same shade or darker because they have a different fade pattern.. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or has anyone else experienced this?

I only really used OPKs for a short time so I don't have too much experience with them. You could always try posting some pics on here and have all of us look at them and see what we think. Sometimes it's helpful to have another set of eyes taking a look. :)

Hey ladies! I haven't been through this thread in a while. I'm basically twiddling my thumbs waiting for my second RE appointment. We get the results of DH's second SA and then we get a plan! If DH's results are the same as last time or better we get to keep TCC "naturally" with me on Femara + progesterone supplements after O. If DH is worse than we thought then we have to decide if we want to give some other things a shot before (I assume) moving to IVF. Ugh. I so don't want to go through that.

I'm keeping the faith that Femara will work for me. My RE said it doesn't have as many crappy side effects as clomid (thin lining, decreased CM) and I think that's great! I think I'll have one more cycle before we get to start. That's a bummer but at this point I've been waiting so long one more month doesn't really matter.

I've posted a few pics on here. I also started a thread with a poll either yesterday or today. Both with few responses. My phone takes crappy pictures tho, which doesn't help! :(

Here is

CD14
CD16
CD17
&
CD18

Looks like CD18 came out the clearest. I took that one outside. Looks like I'll be taking pictures of little POAS outside looking like a crazy lady from now on :haha:

*EDIT* Does anyone see what I'm talking about when I said it looks like the control line has a up and down fade pattern? It's easiest to spot in the CD18 picture. Do I go by the darkest part or the color the the most of the line is? (most of the line is a little lighter than the top and bottom parts of it.)

Attachments

• CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
  • CD16.jpg
    CD16.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • CD17.jpg
    CD17.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
  • C18.jpg
    C18.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies - which days are the best days to take soy to increase chances? Thanks xxx

Hey ladies - which days are the best days to take soy to increase chances? Thanks xxx

I took mine CD3-7

CD3: 80mg
CD4: 120mg
CD5: 160mg
CD6 &7: 200mg.

GL and lots of :dust: to you!

I've posted a few pics on here. I also started a thread with a poll either yesterday or today. Both with few responses. My phone takes crappy pictures tho, which doesn't help! :(

Here is

CD14
CD16
CD17
&
CD18

Looks like CD18 came out the clearest. I took that one outside. Looks like I'll be taking pictures of little POAS outside looking like a crazy lady from now on :haha:

*EDIT* Does anyone see what I'm talking about when I said it looks like the control line has a up and down fade pattern? It's easiest to spot in the CD18 picture. Do I go by the darkest part or the color the the most of the line is? (most of the line is a little lighter than the top and bottom parts of it.)

It's really hard to tell. The bottom one on CD17 and the CD18 almost look positive to me. They're a little blurry though. Some cell phones suck with taking pictures.

It depends on what you're looking to get out of it. Taking it CD1-5 or 2-6 will increase the chance of multiple eggs being released. Taking it CD4-8 or 5-9 will result in fewer, more mature eggs. A happy medium would be CD3-7. You would have the chance of multiple eggs being released that are also mature.

The way I took it last cycle and this cycle was:
CD3-5 160mg
CD 6 & 7 200mg

Today's looks the closest to positive so far in person also. However this is my first cycle with them, so for all I know, they're all negative haha

Do you see the weird fade pattern on the control line?

Looks like I won't be taking soy this month like I had planned!

FOUND OUT WE ARE PREGNANT! 5 WEEKS :)

Baby dust to you ladies!!!! Keep your chin up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"