Soy Isoflavones??

Looks like I won't be taking soy this month like I had planned!

FOUND OUT WE ARE PREGNANT! 5 WEEKS :)

Baby dust to you ladies!!!! Keep your chin up

Yay for :bfp:!! How many cycles had you guys been trying? Anything different you did this cycle? Lots of :dust: to you!

Congrats!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Powell - I think the last ones look positive or almost - what cd are you now? Hope you get a temp rise soon to confirm - then you can sit back for the tww!

I have some pains tonight - just like a constant pain just under my belly button on the left. Worried I may get a visitor in the morning. Hope not!

I'm CD18 today (8.11.2012) FF has me Oing on sunday which kinda matches up with my OPKs and does match my ticker. Which I guess on the LP on all of those I don't normally O. Maybe my stars are aligning for me this cycle and will end in a :bfp:

Oh no Mas- I hope she doesn't arrive!

she arrived in full force 6am this morning, stupid :witch: the only good thing is she is full red flow and my temp dropped right down. Last cycle it was brown yucky flow, super light and my temp never really dropped properly because of leftover cysts from the injections. I am hoping that this cycle is better as it started better. I made 8 follicles with soy taken cd 3-7 so I am going to try either cd 4-8 or 5-9 to get a better egg seeing as quality is my issue. Which do you ladies think? Maybe 4-8 200mg?

Sorry for your visit.

That sounds like a good dose if you're going for better eggs!

GL

Thanks a lot everyone! I'm still in shock!

Yay for :bfp:!! How many cycles had you guys been trying? Anything different you did this cycle? Lots of :dust: to you!

We only tried for one cycle and got super lucky. I def don't want to sound like I'm rubbing it in by any means...I know some of you ladies have been trying for much longer. I just took prenatals and fish oil and did OPKs...I even ordered preseed, evening primrose, and soy isoflavones for next cycle...I was so SURE I was out this time and the witch was coming! Thank Goodness she didn't...

Baby dust and a prayer sent your way!!!

she arrived in full force 6am this morning, stupid :witch: the only good thing is she is full red flow and my temp dropped right down. Last cycle it was brown yucky flow, super light and my temp never really dropped properly because of leftover cysts from the injections. I am hoping that this cycle is better as it started better. I made 8 follicles with soy taken cd 3-7 so I am going to try either cd 4-8 or 5-9 to get a better egg seeing as quality is my issue. Which do you ladies think? Maybe 4-8 200mg?

Sorry AF got you! Hopefully this will be your lucky cycle. What dose of soy did you take before? I've heard that it's better to up the dose the last day or 2.

Thanks a lot everyone! I'm still in shock!

We only tried for one cycle and got super lucky. I def don't want to sound like I'm rubbing it in by any means...I know some of you ladies have been trying for much longer. I just took prenatals and fish oil and did OPKs...I even ordered preseed, evening primrose, and soy isoflavones for next cycle...I was so SURE I was out this time and the witch was coming! Thank Goodness she didn't...

Baby dust and a prayer sent your way!!!

That's awesome it happened your first cycle! I'm so happy for you! Be sure to stop by and update us on how you're doing. How many dpo did you test?

How / when do you take evening primrose oil?

Thanks x

How / when do you take evening primrose oil?

Thanks x

you can take 1,000-3,000mg a day from AF-O. Don't take after O tho, because it can cause uterun (sp?) contractions which can make you fail to implant or miscarry.

Kerrbear7183, I didn't get my BFP until 18dpo. I tested religiously every day starting 7 dpo I think. It was frustrating honestly...because I saw so many girls get their BFPs at 9-10dpo...for sure by 14-15dpo. At 17dpo I got a BFN as usual...so I didn't even plan on testing the next day and was going to wait for AF. Not even sure what posessed me to test the following day...it was like a 6th sense. lol and voila! So, with that said...I've truly learned that everyone is different and it is possible to get bfn's up until this late! :)

Thank you. I will try EPO - not used before. Thank you :) x

It's not a bad idea. Especially since you can get them off ebay or amazon for so cheap!

Yea. I found a 50 pack for 13 dollars on amazon. I bought the digital pack at Walmart for 30 bucks. That was before i signed up for an amazon account.

I got 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs off ebay for $8.99! I saw a budle similar on amazon and it was like $14 (which still isn't bad at all!)

Nice! Do you know what brand it was that you got? The ones I was looking at are called wondfo one step. I have never heard of them, so want to make sure they work before buying them.

Those are the ones that I got

Well I bought some cheap ones. Should be here within a week. I am scheduled to O on the 21st according to my period app, but since I took the soy this month not sure if it will make me O sooner or later.

How are you doing?

I'm doing good. I got a positive (well I think it was) OPK yesterday so I'm waitin for O now then I'll be in the 2WW. I'm excited for the 2WW this cycle! How are you doing?

Becoming very impatient waiting to O. Otherwise, I am doing good.

Yay on your positive!!! FX's this is your month!

Keep your fingers that my temps agree with (what I think) and go up in the AM! I hope you O soon!! It sux waiting, I'm still halfway there as I'm not sure if it was positive or not. I'm just gonna :sex: like it is :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->