Soy Isoflavones??

Kerrbear7183, I didn't get my BFP until 18dpo. I tested religiously every day starting 7 dpo I think. It was frustrating honestly...because I saw so many girls get their BFPs at 9-10dpo...for sure by 14-15dpo. At 17dpo I got a BFN as usual...so I didn't even plan on testing the next day and was going to wait for AF. Not even sure what posessed me to test the following day...it was like a 6th sense. lol and voila! So, with that said...I've truly learned that everyone is different and it is possible to get bfn's up until this late! :)

Yeah. When I had the miscarriage I had regular cycles and was like a few days late when I tested. It was totally unplanned and I tested in the afternoon. My best friend made me drink like tons of water and then POAS 3 more times and they were all positive. So maybe I would have been an earlier tester then. Who knows, lol.

I definitely want to try to wait until 14dpo to test if possible. That way I guess I'd know for sure that AF would be due around that time.

kerrbear- that's a good idea to wait til then. that way you're more likely to get an accurate result.

I put some dummy temps in FF just now, and if my temp rises as much as .1F tomorrow & wednesday it will put my crosshairs up on Sunday. which we :sex: that day :) now just gotta wait to see if it does rise! it rose a little today which made me excited, still not above coverline tho, but even with it

That's what I figured. Good luck with the temps! Hopefully they rise and stay up!

Hello everyone :flower:

I just caught up with you all - spent the weekend away. Glad to hear so many are in the tww! Kerr, you O'd earlier this cycle, that's great!

Powell, I'm having similar issues with my opks...they have been dark, but not as dark as the control lines :wacko: I couldn't tell with the fading in your pix cause they were too blurry; but I know what you mean. Even though I keep mine all in a line to compare, I don't judge them after they have dried because they change so much once they are dry. My test line has Always dried lighter even on positive results. So keep them to compare day-to-day, but don't make decisions on neg/pos after the 10min time frame.

I have been so busy this cycle that I haven't been paying as close attention to my bod as I normally do. And I've had a few off-time temps so I'm a little loose with interpreting my chart. FF gave me dashed cross hairs today, probably dashed b/c my other signs (aside from temp shift) don't really point toward O yet. My opk today was lighter than the previous two, so maybe i did :shrug: I'd be thrilled if I did O 3 days ago b/c BD timing was good...but a little sad b/c we just spent $100 on microbrewery beer from the town we visited :dohh: and I SO want to taste them all! I'll see what my temps are tomorrow...

I don't make decisions after the 10 minutes either. I wanted to put them all together for my first cycle using them to see if I had a fade pattern or just BAM a positive. Looks like I have a fade pattern.

Well just an update... I am still waiting to O. Looks like I have to get a new thermometer because the one I have doesn't work correctly. Which now makes sense why I never notice anything with my temps. Ugh!!

The fertileCM I am taking seems to be working for me. I have noticed a little bit of a difference in my CM. hoping it makes a huge difference during O.

How is everyone doing??

What kind of thermometer do you have?

I have a Walgreens brand one. Apperantly it has it's own default temps. Some ladies on another thread talked about it and said they had to get a new one and now they actually see the differences in their temps. The temps are always 96.80, 96.93, 97.05, and 97.18. They never stray from those temps.

I think I am going to buy a nexcare brand. Any suggestions??

Same thermometer, same problem. I am actually still using my old regular (non BBT) thermometer and it's working better than that one (i first use the old, than the walgreens) because I read all the reviews and people talking about the "favorite" temps and noticed it. If this cycle isn't successful, I think I'm going to get the BD Basal

Same thermometer, same problem. I am actually still using my old regular (non BBT) thermometer and it's working better than that one (i first use the old, than the walgreens) because I read all the reviews and people talking about the "favorite" temps and noticed it. If this cycle isn't successful, I think I'm going to get the BD Basal

Makes me really mad. I mean t wasn't expensive, but still. I bought the their BBT one and used it thinking everything was fine and something was wrong with me. Now I have to start all over again... Annoying! O well... At least I am using OPK's as well!

Did you find your temp spike? FX's for you!

Yeah it's really annoying, they shouldn't sell such a faulty product for TTC!!

I had a slight spike this morning. I put in some dummy temps and if it rises even just .1F for the next 2 days (it was 97.1 this morning and if it's atleast 97.2 tomorrow and wednesday then my crosshairs will be up for sunday) I'm so exicted to go to sleep and wake up at 6 to temp! I was so excited when it went up the little bit today that I immediately got up and got on the computer and put my temps in :haha:

Hello everyone :flower:

I just caught up with you all - spent the weekend away. Glad to hear so many are in the tww! Kerr, you O'd earlier this cycle, that's great!

Powell, I'm having similar issues with my opks...they have been dark, but not as dark as the control lines :wacko: I couldn't tell with the fading in your pix cause they were too blurry; but I know what you mean. Even though I keep mine all in a line to compare, I don't judge them after they have dried because they change so much once they are dry. My test line has Always dried lighter even on positive results. So keep them to compare day-to-day, but don't make decisions on neg/pos after the 10min time frame.

I have been so busy this cycle that I haven't been paying as close attention to my bod as I normally do. And I've had a few off-time temps so I'm a little loose with interpreting my chart. FF gave me dashed cross hairs today, probably dashed b/c my other signs (aside from temp shift) don't really point toward O yet. My opk today was lighter than the previous two, so maybe i did :shrug: I'd be thrilled if I did O 3 days ago b/c BD timing was good...but a little sad b/c we just spent $100 on microbrewery beer from the town we visited :dohh: and I SO want to taste them all! I'll see what my temps are tomorrow...

I know! I was so excited to ovulate 9 days sooner! 9 days!!! :)

I bought my thermometer from fairhaven health and I love it. It's the best I've found.

Nothing at all happening here... no side effects when taking the soy & nothing happening since. Probably got another week or two to wait til O anyway but hopefully I'll notice *some* effect at some point... Don't really want another 43 day cycle... on CD 13 today.

I believe I am 2DPO (possibly 1) but the thunder this morning woke me up about an hour before I was set to take my temps. When I woke up about 4:45-5am it was 97.0. When I woke up at alarm time 6am it was 97.1. I wonder how much more it would have gone up with that other hour of sleep considering I only need 97.2 today and tomorrow to confirm O. I'm SO mad!

I don't even know what (if anything) to put in FF today for temps. I've read about some ladies adjusting theirs due to waking up too early, etc. But I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dcb34/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Any advice is so welcome! lol I'm so frustrated dang it

here Powell, I use this link all the time when I wake up too early or late or whatever:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Another chick on a different thread did it for me and then gave me the link. It says my temp would have been 97.25!! yay now just waiting for tomorrow's temp for crosshairs :)

Another chick on a different thread did it for me and then gave me the link. It says my temp would have been 97.25!! yay now just waiting for tomorrow's temp for crosshairs :)

FX's crossed for you and the temp spike!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->