Soy Isoflavones??

Just an update. I took Soy this month from Cd5-9. I know when I was O. We did a lot of BD and now I'm at DPO 8. I had little symptoms on DPO 6 but now only my breasts feels a little bit sore. I kinda feel like I might be out this month again. I'm doing some tests starting today to see whats wrong.
Next time I do Soy i'll start at CD3 instead of 5. And finish with 200mg.

You may still be in, some women have absolutley no preg syptoms and are pregnant! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! GL.xxx

No I think I might really be pregnant. Symptoms really started yesterday. My breasts were sore, but I woke up at 2am in such pain. Breast were killing me. I'm always in the bathroom to pee, constipated, tired and lower back pain (sometimes). If I'm really pregnant that would mean that Soy did work for me on first try. Oh and little cramps here and there on left side exactly same side I O on. But I'm kinda of afraid...what if I'm pregnant and I lose this one too :cry:?

Hello hot flashes!!

Danielle that would be so awesome if you are preggers!! I hope I hope!!

Question for you ladies. I thought AF showed up so I started and took two days of soy, turns out that wasn't AF (yes, my cycles are that jacked up.) I paused for CD1 and then started soy on CD2 again. I am doing CD2-6. I should keep going all the way to six, right? Those first two doses didn't count for anything since they were technically pre AF?

Ugh. I hate my body sometimes.

Just an update. I took Soy this month from Cd5-9. I know when I was O. We did a lot of BD and now I'm at DPO 8. I had little symptoms on DPO 6 but now only my breasts feels a little bit sore. I kinda feel like I might be out this month again. I'm doing some tests starting today to see whats wrong.

You may still be in, some women have absolutley no preg syptoms and are pregnant! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! GL.xxx

No I think I might really be pregnant. Symptoms really started yesterday. My breasts were sore, but I woke up at 2am in such pain. Breast were killing me. I'm always in the bathroom to pee, constipated, tired and lower back pain (sometimes). If I'm really pregnant that would mean that Soy did work for me on first try. Oh and little cramps here and there on left side exactly same side I O on. But I'm kinda of afraid...what if I'm pregnant and I lose this one too :cry:?

This is great!! My fingers are crossed for you! Think positive! When are you going to test?

probably start testing thursday...AF is only due on Monday. I'm kinda of afraid to test and get a bfn lol...if it is negative, I'll retest on Sunday. I'm so nervous.

Yeah I tested today and I wish I wouldn't have! I hate getting a BFN. Keep me posted. Hoping you get a positive. Hang in there!

Yeah I tested today and I wish I wouldn't have! I hate getting a BFN. Keep me posted. Hoping you get a positive. Hang in there!

Yes! Keep me updated too! I'm only one day behind you :hugs:
I really want a bump buddy :winkwink:
I got no relative living close to me and even talking on the phone with them would be awkward.:dohh:

Yes! Keep me updated too! I'm only one day behind you :hugs:
I really want a bump buddy :winkwink:
I got no relative living close to me and even talking on the phone with them would be awkward.:dohh:

I sure will. I'm going to hold out until I am late if I can to test again. I know how you feel. I have only told a few people about TTC but sometimes I feel like they don't understand!! It's nice to have someone to talk to that is going through the something. Hope we both get a REALLY big BFP!! Lol

That's great, all sounds really promising! I'm so excited for you...the 2ww is soooooo long, I just started I am 2DPO so feels like I still have ages to go before I can test. Please let us know how u get on super excited for you and fx for thst bfp!!!xx

Hello hot flashes!!

Danielle that would be so awesome if you are preggers!! I hope I hope!!

Question for you ladies. I thought AF showed up so I started and took two days of soy, turns out that wasn't AF (yes, my cycles are that jacked up.) I paused for CD1 and then started soy on CD2 again. I am doing CD2-6. I should keep going all the way to six, right? Those first two doses didn't count for anything since they were technically pre AF?

Ugh. I hate my body sometimes.

Lol@ the 'Hello Hot Flashes', been there, fun right...not :)

Not too sure about the rest, from what I've read you are only supposed to take the soy for 5 days per cycle and no more than 200g a day. What dossage are you taking? Maybe if the first 2 days of false cycle were low dose it may ok?

GL hun

I'm not sure what to think about that either. I don't know if taking it before AF could mess things up or not.

I took the lowest dose for two days.

I really thought it was AF but then I got all this cramping and the floodgates opened (sorry, TMI) and I was like, OH, this is AF this time. My cycles can be really super light. Even after AF showed up it was two days of heavy bleeding and then it suddenly stopped.

My body is my own worst enemy. I went ahead and did days 2-6 at 150. I have all kinds of feelings going on in the ovary area. I won't be upset by a BFN this cycle because all I'm doing is waiting on my RE appointment anyway. I'm not quite ready to make it so I decided to play around for a few cycles and see what happened.

Day 6 complete. Now to see when ov shows up. :)

OperationBbO hang in there, I know its frustrating, a couple of years ago during intense exams at uni I didn't have a period for six months! Our bodies can be very sensitive at times and even theslightedt things be it stress, diet, weather or just cos can cause big changes.

Quick update, not sure if soy related however... not sure where i am in my tww anymore as i had really intense cramping last night on both sides at first then a long one on the left side yesterday evening. It felt suspiciously like O pain so I did another opk digital test and got smiley face...positive??? I checked again this morning and I got another smiley face, another positive. I have been testing opk since cd9 and got my first poditive cd14 with a temp spike cd13 and cd14. cd15 was negative and a temp dip. yesterday was cd16 and back to positive with slight temp increase and this mornjng cd17 and another opk positive and a massive temp increase. What is going on? Did i o Cd14 at the first opk positive or am I just O now? Dtd last night just in case. Any advice would be very grateful.

Quick update, not sure if soy related however... not sure where i am in my tww anymore as i had really intense cramping last night on both sides at first then a long one on the left side yesterday evening. It felt suspiciously like O pain so I did another opk digital test and got smiley face...positive??? I checked again this morning and I got another smiley face, another positive. I have been testing opk since cd9 and got my first poditive cd14 with a temp spike cd13 and cd14. cd15 was negative and a temp dip. yesterday was cd16 and back to positive with slight temp increase and this mornjng cd17 and another opk positive and a massive temp increase. What is going on? Did i o Cd14 at the first opk positive or am I just O now? Dtd last night just in case. Any advice would be very grateful.

Hmmm starflower thats interesting. maybe your oing now? did u get a pos opk before this? sometimes i hear of ladies getting pos opks when they are pregnant! so maybe take a cheapie hpt and if its ng then just take it as you just ovulated and start your 2ww over again? x

Hmmm starflower thats interesting. maybe your oing now? did u get a pos opk before this? sometimes i hear of ladies getting pos opks when they are pregnant! so maybe take a cheapie hpt and if its ng then just take it as you just ovulated and start your 2ww over again? x

Thanks Vichy, I had a positive opk on CD14 but only in the morning, it was negative in aftrrnoon and evening of cd14 so thought I just caught yhe final wave of LH surge in the morning. CD15 was negative opk but I was having a lot of crazy syptoms so did an HPT as well even though I knew it would be negative which it was.

But yesterdays cramping was very intense, started of quite mild and kept shifting from right to left but by evening it was reallyintense on the left side which is what made me retest with opk.

I think maybe cd14 positive was my body gearing up to O? And maybe thats why I wad getting all the syptoms (tingling BB, fatigue, headaches and cramping) maybe it was all the hormones buildinv up and I am finally O yesterday or today hence the positive opk last night and this morning?

Not really sure what is going on anymore but just gonna stick with the original plan and dtd:happydance: every other day till test date

Yup starflower that sound very sensible just keep :sex: :D

Thanks Vichy, I had a positive opk on CD14 but only in the morning, it was negative in aftrrnoon and evening of cd14 so thought I just caught yhe final wave of LH surge in the morning. CD15 was negative opk but I was having a lot of crazy syptoms so did an HPT as well even though I knew it would be negative which it was.

But yesterdays cramping was very intense, started of quite mild and kept shifting from right to left but by evening it was reallyintense on the left side which is what made me retest with opk.

I think maybe cd14 positive was my body gearing up to O? And maybe thats why I wad getting all the syptoms (tingling BB, fatigue, headaches and cramping) maybe it was all the hormones buildinv up and I am finally O yesterday or today hence the positive opk last night and this morning?

Not really sure what is going on anymore but just gonna stick with the original plan and dtd:happydance: every other day till test date

OH!! It sounds like me when I was Ov this month using Soy. I had intense pain during the night, I had to take something to make the pain go away or I wouldn't be able to sleep. Soy can make you O earlier or later. So maybe that's what's happening to you Star.
I hope you are BD! :happydance: Have fun!

Thanks Danielle, I think you may be right about the soy, think it gives really strong O so hopefully helps.

How are you getting on with your syptoms? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Thanks Danielle, I think you may be right about the soy, think it gives really strong O so hopefully helps.

How are you getting on with your syptoms? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

I still have some here and there. This month really feels different compare to all 11 cycles I left behind.

-Sore and heavy breasts
-CM everytime I wipe (first time this happens to me)
-headaches
-Mood swings
-Constipation
-Lower backache (sometimes)
-Very light cramps (sometimes...comes and goes)
-One painful cramps yesterday on same side that I ov. on
-Tired, but a different tired cuz I can't sleep. I wake up many times everynight.
-Always at the bathroom
-Ice cream craving but he won't let me have it :cry:

That's about it. *Sign....I hope this is it. I don't have any nausea but I guess not everyone has it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->