Soy Isoflavones??

That really does sound so promising. I have had a lot of those symptoms as well this last cycle but my breast haven't been sore. Although I have been nauseous here and there during the day.

I tested again this morning and got another BFN.. I am using the dollar store tests and they are probably not the best for detecting early so I am just going to wait for AF. Should be here Saturday.

Thanks!! I really hope that is my case. AF flow so far has always been right on schedule so I hope she doesnt show up Saturday!! That would make my day!

Good luck!! Keep us posted. Would love to hear how it goes!

Do any of you ladies get symptoms before or at the time of ovulation?

Typically I don't get any signs or symptoms other than the one cycle I got a BFP. I was doubled over with ov cramps in the middle of clinic. My patients thought I was going to keel over on them.

This cycle on soy I've had all kinds of ov twinges already. I am hoping and praying for massive ov pains.

I had some pinching/twinging on and off for a few hours today. I had some mild lower back pain and mild cramping. I'm CD12 today. I haven't gotten a + OPK yet. I just don't want to miss ovulation if it does happen.

Pinching and twinging is a great sign guys, i got them too just few days before i got my opk. The day i actually O'd though I had really intense cramping, it kept jumping from right side to left like both ovaries were battling to see which one would release their egg first lol. I think the left ovary won though cos in the evening i had a really long sustained and intense cramping on the left side so I think an egg got release from the left ovary. The following morning i had a temp spike but no other symptom. Its like when a fever breaks and all is calm, I felt totally fine yesterday, a few twinges here n there but nothing to get excited about really and today I woke up with af type lower back pain but totally fine now.

GL guys!!

That's pretty much what I went through the cycle I got my BFP! It was an intense ovary battle although I'm also sure my left ovary won! hahahaha

I had lots of twinges when I was taking soy but they have backed off now. I'm CD8 today.

That's pretty much what I went through the cycle I got my BFP! It was an intense ovary battle although I'm also sure my left ovary won! hahahaha

I had lots of twinges when I was taking soy but they have backed off now. I'm CD8 today.

Huh oh now your post has got me excited, can't wait to :test::happydance:

When are you planning to start using opk?

Im looking forward to seeing what your results are.. Hope you get your BFP!!

I felt the same way too! Doesn't it feel great knowing that something is actually happening there?! lol :happydance:

Yes! I love feeling anything. It makes me think I"m less dysfunctional.

I've been doing opks every day this cycle per my MWs instructions. We have to go see an RE so I have been instructed to temp, check CM, and do opks every day of my cycle for one cycle. I'll probably do two or three. Now that I know an RE is in my future I'm less anxious about it all.

I make DH check my CM. hahaha :haha: It's my secret ploy to get more BDing in. He can't resist! I'm so sneaky. :winkwink:

Are you excited about your wedding??? I got married April 7th!

Lol that is a good ploy to get more BDing in lol!!

I had more twinges on both sides today and some cramps especially when I woke up. I also had light bleeding today and spotting yesterday. I've been trying to read and find out if it can be common to bleed a few days before ovulating. Do any of you ladies know about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->