Soy Isoflavones??

Congrats Airforcewife! H&H 9 months to you!

Yay for the crosshairs Powell!! How's everyone doing?

AFM - I got my positive OPK on Monday evening so I should have O'd yesterday judging by past experience...but other than a few twinges I have not felt O. Last month on Soy it was really painful at O so now I'm concerned I didn't O :( My positive OPK has come about a week earlier than last cycle so I don't really know what's happening!

I only had some slight twinges with ovulation and a littly achiness afterwards. I hope you did ovulate and if not that you do soon! I'm getting a little scared that my test date is only 2 days away. I'm afraid AF will show up before then or that I'll get a BFN and she'll show up right after. I'm weird I know, lol. :haha: I'm just really hoping for a positive.

Congrats Airforcewife! H&H 9 months to you!

Yay for the crosshairs Powell!! How's everyone doing?

AFM - I got my positive OPK on Monday evening so I should have O'd yesterday judging by past experience...but other than a few twinges I have not felt O. Last month on Soy it was really painful at O so now I'm concerned I didn't O :( My positive OPK has come about a week earlier than last cycle so I don't really know what's happening!

Thank you! :) I was just reading about what you're saying about your O. You chould have two surges like I did. I thought I O'd on CD 11 bc of my positive OPK but then 5-6 days later I got another positive! Good luck!

UGH. No crosshairs for me. Temop dropped again this morning! I'm so frustrated.

I kinda had 2 (what I thought, or I guess they could be) strong OPKs. Then my temp started rising. But has dropped again today. I guess I'll do another OPK today just to see if anything because I even thought I O'd because I've been sore in the ovary and had some pulling the other night and have been feeling twinges.

I guess I f***ed s**t up when I accidentally took 34 mgs the first two days?!

SO OVER THIS

Try and stay positive Powell!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM: I am still waiting to ovulate. I haven't noticed anything yet. Hoping the soy worked for me. I do have a lot more CM thanks to the feritleCM.

Mrs. B - I'm with you on the lack of strong O feeling :wacko: are you temping? (i forget) But last month for me (on soy) was strong O feeling, immediate signs (sensitive nips...) and this O I barely noticed :dohh: I'm a little worried as my temps aren't that high and I didn't get a clearly positive opk. In fact, on CD20 I had barely a hint of a line, so I figured O was still a ways away (last cycle was CD26), then three days later I get crosshairs on CD21!!!! I did have a dark OPK on CD21, but I just don't know :shrug:

Kerr - that is SO exciting you are close to testing!! YAY :happydance: what are you feeling?! This LP is kicking last LPs ass, eh?!

powell, I don't think you did any damage taking the 34mg of soy for first two days. all you did was start with a really small dose, but you increased it, so you did nothing wrong :flower: here's to hoping you O soon!

Thanks Kerrbear - maybe I'm just having a non painful O this month...who knows! Oh yay your test date is so close! I have my fingers crossed for you - it's bfp time!!! :D

Thanks Airforcewife - Half of me thinks it's possible that this was just a false surge but the other half thinks this must be it (I either O'd in the last day or I'm not going to O). I've never had a false surge before and I always get an almost positive OPK then a positive one. And (tmi) my boobs are sore today which I think only ever happens after O. Oh well, I guess I will find out if the timing was right when AF arrives!!! I will take another OPK later in the week though just to be sure :)

Sorry Powell :( I don't think the low doses of Soy would have caused this though - as I understand it low doses of Soy won't have any effect...what CD are you now and when do you normally O?

floatingbaby - I know, it's the only time I like to feel pain!! lol. I normally got some amount of O pain before taking Soy so that's what makes it seem strange. I had one month where I didn't feel O and I am pretty sure I didn't O that month (happened to be the only other month that I O'd around this time in my cycle). Makes me quite concerned that I'm not O'ing this month :( No, I don't temp - it kept making me wake up at 4am in anticipation and I got so tired!! If I were you (and I'll be doing this) I would do some more OPK's until you have passed CD26 to be sure you don't get a second surge. Lol, this is strange - you and I O'd around the same day last month (CD26 and CD27) and this month early (CD20/21 and CD20/21!!). We both had strong O last month and didn't feel O this month! I'm a few days behind you on the cycle though - I'm only on CD 22 today. :)

oh and by f***ed s**t up I mean trying to get it to make me ovulate..

3gg0- I'm trying. I just keep telling myself it just means more :sex: lol what CD are you?

floatingbaby- i don't mean physical damage to me, I just mean damage to this cycle, i suppose I should have been more clear during my rant, I was just upset at this mornings temp. you sound almost as confused as I am about whats going on in there?!

MrsB- I am CD22. I don't normally ovulate, which is why I tried the soy to bring it on. I was feeling alot of twinges and cramps this morning, so it made me think, mayb I've geared up to O everytime my temp dropped to 96.8, cuz it's done it 3x and 2 outta the 3 I had a pretty dark OPK a day or two before. I didn't take one yesterday because I thought I O'd on Sunday but I now I really wish I did :dohh:

It certainly sounds like the Soy is trying to make you O - twinges and cramps are a good sign. I would keep checking the OPK's in case you get a second surge. How long are your cycles normally when you don't O? I found Soy delayed my O the first time I tried it...so I'd say there's a good chance you have time to O yet (if you haven't already!).

3gg0- I'm trying. I just keep telling myself it just means more :sex: lol what CD are you?

floatingbaby- i don't mean physical damage to me, I just mean damage to this cycle, i suppose I should have been more clear during my rant, I was just upset at this mornings temp. you sound almost as confused as I am about whats going on in there?!

MrsB- I am CD22. I don't normally ovulate, which is why I tried the soy to bring it on. I was feeling alot of twinges and cramps this morning, so it made me think, mayb I've geared up to O everytime my temp dropped to 96.8, cuz it's done it 3x and 2 outta the 3 I had a pretty dark OPK a day or two before. I didn't take one yesterday because I thought I O'd on Sunday but I now I really wish I did :dohh:

I am on CD15. Hoping to O sooner then what FF and my app says. FX the soy works for me as well. I have not found my lh surge yet. Hoping to have the OPK's I bought on amazon tomorrow.

It certainly sounds like the Soy is trying to make you O - twinges and cramps are a good sign. I would keep checking the OPK's in case you get a second surge. How long are your cycles normally when you don't O? I found Soy delayed my O the first time I tried it...so I'd say there's a good chance you have time to O yet (if you haven't already!).

These last 2 days it feels like somethings trying to happen. Last night and this morning I was feeling the most cramps and twinges so mayb the temp drop today is for O. (trying to stay positive) My cycles are normally 33/35 days, last one being 34. Gonna :sex: tonight just in case!! I really now wish I would have taken an OPK yesterday, atleast 1. :dohh:

Kerr - that is SO exciting you are close to testing!! YAY :happydance: what are you feeling?! This LP is kicking last LPs ass, eh?!

Right now I'm so excited to be this far into the LP. Even if I don't get a BFP, I will happy to know the B complex did its job. So far my LP has been extended 5 days! I'm really hoping this means I'll get my BFP. I'm excited and scared to test. I just hate seeing those BFNs. I'll be sure to update you ladies on the results.

I'd keep an eye on your temps the next few days and hopefully they'll rise and stay up. Last cycle was my first with soy and I had a couple times where my temps dipped and I thought I would ovulate then didn't until CD33. I don't normally ovulate either.

Thanks Kerrbear - maybe I'm just having a non painful O this month...who knows! Oh yay your test date is so close! I have my fingers crossed for you - it's bfp time!!! :D

Thanks! I'm a little scared though. I'm tired of seeing BFNs. The whole time we were NTNP and I had off cycles I would test and of course get BFNs. Really hoping this will be a BFP.

Right now I'm so excited to be this far into the LP. Even if I don't get a BFP, I will happy to know the B complex did its job. So far my LP has been extended 5 days! I'm really hoping this means I'll get my BFP. I'm excited and scared to test. I just hate seeing those BFNs. I'll be sure to update you ladies on the results.

I'd keep an eye on your temps the next few days and hopefully they'll rise and stay up. Last cycle was my first with soy and I had a couple times where my temps dipped and I thought I would ovulate then didn't until CD33. I don't normally ovulate either.

Thanks! I'm a little scared though. I'm tired of seeing BFNs. The whole time we were NTNP and I had off cycles I would test and of course get BFNs. Really hoping this will be a BFP.

I hope that's what's happening with me! FX'd for a :bfp: for you hun!! if not, that's great that your LP is so much longer

Try not to worry too much so it doesn't delay ovulation. I'll be happy if I m ake it to my test date without AF showing up and even if I get a BFN I'll be happy about the LP. Obviously I'd be much happier with a BFP, lol!

Try not to worry too much so it doesn't delay ovulation. I'll be happy if I m ake it to my test date without AF showing up and even if I get a BFN I'll be happy about the LP. Obviously I'd be much happier with a BFP, lol!

Easier said than done, but you know that! lol I'm trying tho, I'm just gonna keep telling myself that I have O'd (to keep stress down) but :sex: like I haven't

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kerrbear!! How many dpo are you? Glad the B complex has helped with your LP!

Easier said than done, but you know that! lol I'm trying tho, I'm just gonna keep telling myself that I have O'd (to keep stress down) but :sex: like I haven't

I know! That's why I say "not too much", lol. I figure that sounds a little better than "don't worry and just relax". Sounds like a good plan you have. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kerrbear!! How many dpo are you? Glad the B complex has helped with your LP!

Today (8/16), I'm 13dpo! That's 6 days longer than my last LP so far. :)

That's great news Kerrbear!!

AFM - temp was kinda weird this morning. I woke up at 5:30 and at 7 (normally temp at 6) at 5:30 it was 97.0 at 7 it was 97.2. I used the adjusting website and got 97.1 and 97.0 I'm thinking about putting 97.05 in FF because it's a happy medium btwn the two..thoughts on this idea? either way it was a big jump from yesterday, only time will tell if I have O'd. Mayb I did yesterday?

My temps are gradually going down so I'm thinking AF will probably be showing soon. I've only had one temp below the coverline and I've been having disrupted sleep for a few days, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->