Soy Isoflavones??

When do you take EPO and how much?
thanks x

My temps are gradually going down so I'm thinking AF will probably be showing soon. I've only had one temp below the coverline and I've been having disrupted sleep for a few days, but still.

You're not out til she's here! FX'd for you hun!

My temps are gradually going down so I'm thinking AF will probably be showing soon. I've only had one temp below the coverline and I've been having disrupted sleep for a few days, but still.

You're not out til she's here! FX'd for you hun!

Thanks! I know, I'm just feeling kinda down today. Not really sure why. As far as your temps, I'd probably go with 97.1 since that's in the middle of both your temps.

That's what I put in FF. I'm back to the same place I was Monday, temp wise, need 2 more temps of 97.2 or higher for crosshairs, they're still on Sunday tho which is good. So I'm just gonna stick with that til I find out otherwise (IF)

Guess I really may be 4DPO lol

Worse cramps and spotting started a few hours ago. My temps are slowly going down, too. I think AF is right around the corner.

I know. :( I'll have to see if AF shows up full force. I'm trying to stay positive, but I don't think this is just spotting.

BFN this morning. Still having some light spotting so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll just have to wait and see if AF shows up full force.

Boo! I'm sorry hun. I hope she doesn't show up full force and you get a BFP in a few days

:hugs: kerrbear
Powell I hope you get your crosshairs soon!
Where is everyone else in your cycle? Float - did you O yet?
I'm on cd6 so day 2 of soy. I'm doing 180mg cd 5,6 and 7 then 200mg cd8 and 9. So I'm hoping it gives me some good quality ones or even just one this time around. We re on our way out East to New Brunswick to visit DH Family for a week. Very excited!
I will keep checking in as I can! Hoping for some BFP's soon!

:hugs: kerrbear
Powell I hope you get your crosshairs soon!
Where is everyone else in your cycle? Float - did you O yet?
I'm on cd6 so day 2 of soy. I'm doing 180mg cd 5,6 and 7 then 200mg cd8 and 9. So I'm hoping it gives me some good quality ones or even just one this time around. We re on our way out East to New Brunswick to visit DH Family for a week. Very excited!
I will keep checking in as I can! Hoping for some BFP's soon!

Thank you hun!! I hope so too! I hope you have a good trip :)

Thank you to which ever 3 ladies signed up for FF off of my sig. I now have 13 more days of FREE VIP!!

I've had more cramping and bleeding. Not heavy enought for a tampon yet but I think it will be by the time I get up in the morning.

Hey guys, sorry Kerr for the spotting :(

I feel really sad too today b/c FF changed my O date from CD21 - CD26 :sad1: so now I'm only 3dpo instead of 8dpo....and our BD timing was NOT good for Oing CD26. So shitty :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->