Soy Isoflavones??

Hey guys, sorry Kerr for the spotting :(

I feel really sad too today b/c FF changed my O date from CD21 - CD26 :sad1: so now I'm only 3dpo instead of 8dpo....and our BD timing was NOT good for Oing CD26. So shitty :(

:hugs:

:-k Hmmm... So my temp at 530 was 36.28 which I thought seemed low, and seeing as I had interrupted and not a lot of sleep last night I thought maybe it was wrong. So I took it again and it was 36.36 - not much a diff, so I figured it was right. I plugged 36.30 in and that's when it changed my crosshairs and I got all sad :baby: then after mopping for 5 mins I plugged in 36.28 (original temp) and it put me back to Oing on CD21 :dohh:

.02 degrees will shift my O 5 days!!!! :roll: I'm nervous to see what my temp is tomorrow :sleep:

Anyone want to take a look and give me thoughts?

:-k Hmmm... So my temp at 530 was 36.28 which I thought seemed low, and seeing as I had interrupted and not a lot of sleep last night I thought maybe it was wrong. So I took it again and it was 36.36 - not much a diff, so I figured it was right. I plugged 36.30 in and that's when it changed my crosshairs and I got all sad :baby: then after mopping for 5 mins I plugged in 36.28 (original temp) and it put me back to Oing on CD21 :dohh:

.02 degrees will shift my O 5 days!!!! :roll: I'm nervous to see what my temp is tomorrow :sleep:

Anyone want to take a look and give me thoughts?

It looks like you O'd on CD21...MAYBE even CD17, but I'd say CD21

I was spotting for the last few days but it has turned into red AF today so I will be starting soy Monday ie CD3 (until CD7). Sooo dissappointed AF came!

Thanks everyone. Not really in the mood to go out with my friends later tonight but I suppose it will be better than staying in! Looking forward to starting soy on Monday... going tostart with 80mg for the first 2 days and increase after that until cd7!

How are you today Powell?

I'm doing good. I think I found the culprit to my low temps, friggin' TYLENOL! I posted a thread here and over in TTC, but no replys yet. But I think that's what it is. FX'd that's what it is atleast!

Has soy caused anyone to ovulate super late? I took it cd 2-6 this cycle and I am now cd 27 with no ovulation in sight! I normally ovulate around cd 19 so I have no idea whats going on!?

Has soy caused anyone to ovulate super late? I took it cd 2-6 this cycle and I am now cd 27 with no ovulation in sight! I normally ovulate around cd 19 so I have no idea whats going on!?

There are a few women on here who have had it delay ovulation. Since I wasn't ovulating regularly before, it has helped me ovulate and has shortened my cycles. My first soy cycle I ovulated on CD33. Last cycle on CD24. Now I'm CD2, so we'll see with this one.

I hope you ovulate soon! I know how much it sucks just waiting for it to happen.

Thanks kerrbear, I hate waiting! I wish my body would just work with me and do what it's supposed to already! Will I still have af if I don't o? At what point should I give up that it's not going to happen? I normally have a 34 day cycle.

Thanks kerrbear, I hate waiting! I wish my body would just work with me and do what it's supposed to already! Will I still have af if I don't o? At what point should I give up that it's not going to happen? I normally have a 34 day cycle.

You will probably still have AF if you don't O. I don't always O but still have a somewhat regular cycle 33/35 days usually but can be anywhere between 30-37 days. But everyones different and I have read about ladies having to use meds to induce AF. Give up that it's not going to happen when you see AF, because honestly you're not out til you do because it can delay your O

Hey Powell, I see you finally got your 97.2 temp! Congrats!

Thank you!! I was so happy when I read the thermometer this morning. My BBT was like 96 something but I don't go by it, it's a Walgreens. I've been using that one after my regular one to see how far off it is, and it's pretty far off haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->