Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks kerrbear, I hate waiting! I wish my body would just work with me and do what it's supposed to already! Will I still have af if I don't o? At what point should I give up that it's not going to happen? I normally have a 34 day cycle.

You can still have AF without ovulating. It might be delayed a little bit, though. I wouldn't give up because you could ovualte any time. Have you been under increased stress or anything lately?

What brand of soy isoflavones is everyone taking? I want to get some, but I am not sure what kind to get. I've looked at a couple stores and haven't been able to find any. I was thinking of getting some from Amazon.

kerrbear- I did have some stress due to some family drama around the time I usually ovulate..I even had what I thought was a positive opk but then my temps never went up

Thanks Powell I guess it's just a waiting game..:coffee:..

You're welcome. My temps still haven't confirmed that I O'd so I'm kinda in limbo like you are just for a different thing. But since you had a positive OPK but no temp rise. And I read that you were stressed..maybe your body geared up to O but didnt? I had an almost positive OPK on CD14 but didn't O til CD19 (or 20, can't remember lol) which still hasn't been confirmed my temps like I said, but I also did some research and believe that Tylenol is the culprit for it since I didn't take one yesterday and my temp was 97.2 (which is what I need, or higher, to confirm O) this morning. Try to reduce stress and then you will O. I know it's harder said than done because you're probably stressing about O as well but it will come..just remember this: Everyday that goes by, you are 1 day closer to the elusive :bfp:!

I'm in Canada and taking Life Brand (which is Shoppers Drugmart) and they come in 50mg and have deffo made me O two cycles in a row :)

Abagail - I didn't O regularly but always bled. Sometime 35 day cycles some were 60+ = death :( but this one I O'd on CD21 with Soy - last cycle was CD26! So great improvement :thumbup:

What brand of soy isoflavones is everyone taking? I want to get some, but I am not sure what kind to get. I've looked at a couple stores and haven't been able to find any. I was thinking of getting some from Amazon.

I have the Spring Valley brand. They are 40mg tablets. I bought them from Amazon for like $5 plus shipping.

kerrbear- I did have some stress due to some family drama around the time I usually ovulate..I even had what I thought was a positive opk but then my temps never went up

That could be contributing to it. Your body may have geared up to ovulate which gave you the positive OPK, but then you didn't ovulate because of the stress. FXd you ovulate very soon!

CD19 for me & no sign of anything happening... though I don't think I've ever O'd before CD20 and usually its much later so not really surprised. Have noticed some EWCM which is a good sign as there's not normally much around. Wonder if I'll get any cramps or anything around O?

Wish me luck and lots of bsbydust girls... Trying soy for 1st time tonight!

CD19 for me & no sign of anything happening... though I don't think I've ever O'd before CD20 and usually its much later so not really surprised. Have noticed some EWCM which is a good sign as there's not normally much around. Wonder if I'll get any cramps or anything around O?

I have long and irregular cycles. The first cycle I took soy I ovulated on CD33. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24. EWCM is a good sign so hopefully you'll be ovulating in the next few days!

I am on CD3 today and will be starting soy for this cycle tonight. I'm going to do it the same way that I did last cycle since that dose seemed to work for me. Hopefully I will ovulate even earlier this cycle. I would so excited if I did! :)

I'm doing the same I did the last 2 cycles- 160mg CD3-5, 200mg CD 6&7. How long are your cycles normally and about what CD do you ovulate?

AF comes approx every 5 weeks.... they are not super on time but I get periods regularly enough.... I don't know exactly when I ovulate... think it could be after three weeks... I am going to do better with temping and OPKS this month. I thought I'd start with a lower dosage incase ithad any bad side effects. I think I had a CP last month so at least I know things are kind of working! I hear you can be extra fertile after a CP so giving it my all this month.... quite excited to see how soy goes...

I see your taking B complex too.... same here... what are you taking it for? I get a bit of spotting and short LP so hoping to improve that.

I'm on last day of soy tonight! Last cycle I O'd 7 days after finishing soy so about cd14 so this cycle I hope to O cd 16 as I took soy later. I'm really hoping this creates the good quality egg I need!

GL to all you ladies.

I took soy for the first time this month and I am still waiting to O. I am currently in CD20 and haven't even gotten a positive on my OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->