Soy Isoflavones??

Speaking of OPKs 3gg0...I just took one for shits and giggles..this is what I got..today is CD27, what I thought was 8DPO..why the heck is it so dark? Should I :sex: tonight anways? lol may just for the fun of it but really, anyone know what's going on? lol :dohh:

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Speaking of OPKs 3gg0...I just took one for shits and giggles..this is what I got..today is CD27, what I thought was 8DPO..why the heck is it so dark? Should I :sex: tonight anways? lol may just for the fun of it but really, anyone know what's going on? lol :dohh:

Hmmm... I wish i had an answer for you on that. I am still learning so much myself with all of this stuff. I hope someone can answer that for you.

I am sorry :(

How are you feeling otherwise?

I've had a 'sore' feeling in my ovaries since what I thought was O day. But today I've been crampy more than the last few. Yesterday I had a shooting pain that lasted about 10 seconds that made me say OWW outloud. Not too sure what's going on!

I think I'm just going to go ahead and consider this cycle a bust and get ready for next one. Considering IDK if I have O'd and if I did, when it happened. Everything is starting to get really confusing and I was so positive about this cycle from the beginning, but now not so much at all...

I've had a 'sore' feeling in my ovaries since what I thought was O day. But today I've been crampy more than the last few. Yesterday I had a shooting pain that lasted about 10 seconds that made me say OWW outloud. Not too sure what's going on!

I think I'm just going to go ahead and consider this cycle a bust and get ready for next one. Considering IDK if I have O'd and if I did, when it happened. Everything is starting to get really confusing and I was so positive about this cycle from the beginning, but now not so much at all...

Awww... I am sorry :hugs:, but remember you are never officially out until the :witch: shows.

FX's and toes are crossed for you!

Awww... I am sorry :hugs:, but remember you are never officially out until the :witch: shows.

Thanx hun. I started out feeling so positive about this cycle then all this funkiness keeps happening so now I have no idea how to feel about it! I hope this cycle ends in BFP, of course, but at this rate, I wont be suprised at all if it doesn't

Thanx hun. I started out feeling so positive about this cycle then all this funkiness keeps happening so now I have no idea how to feel about it! I hope this cycle ends in BFP, of course, but at this rate, I wont be suprised at all if it doesn't

I totally understand. I felt pretty good (still do some what) but not finding my LH surge is driving me nuts. I am starting to feel like maybe I don't O. I have been using OPk's for the last couple cycles and have never really had a line darker then the test line. And since my thermometer doesn't work, I have been judging wrong temps.

I totally understand. I felt pretty good (still do some what) but not finding my LH surge is driving me nuts. I am starting to feel like maybe I don't O. I have been using OPk's for the last couple cycles and have never really had a line darker then the test line. And since my thermometer doesn't work, I have been judging wrong temps.

I don't normally O, which is why I took the soy. But now I'm wondering if it helped at all. I guess I'm gonna start back up with the 2 or 3 times a day OPKs. I shouldn't have stopped. I said I wasn't going to til temps confirmed O but I got over confident that I already O'd and got outta the habit of testing a few times a day, which required limiting drinks and holding pee and all that fun stuff. UGH!!! :dohh:

AF comes approx every 5 weeks.... they are not super on time but I get periods regularly enough.... I don't know exactly when I ovulate... think it could be after three weeks... I am going to do better with temping and OPKS this month. I thought I'd start with a lower dosage incase ithad any bad side effects. I think I had a CP last month so at least I know things are kind of working! I hear you can be extra fertile after a CP so giving it my all this month.... quite excited to see how soy goes...

I see your taking B complex too.... same here... what are you taking it for? I get a bit of spotting and short LP so hoping to improve that.

My first cycle I had a 7 day LP so I started taking it for that. Last cycle my LP was 14 days, but I did have some spotting 2 days before AF showed. So hopefully this cycle will be good. I don't know if it helped me to ovulate sooner or not either. I ovulated 9 days sooner last cycle.

I don't normally O, which is why I took the soy. But now I'm wondering if it helped at all. I guess I'm gonna start back up with the 2 or 3 times a day OPKs. I shouldn't have stopped. I said I wasn't going to til temps confirmed O but I got over confident that I already O'd and got outta the habit of testing a few times a day, which required limiting drinks and holding pee and all that fun stuff. UGH!!! :dohh:

That's why I took the soy too! I was hoping it would help and maybe help O sooner. I only test once a day. I test at 4:30 p.m. everyday.

That's why I took the soy too! I was hoping it would help and maybe help O sooner. I only test once a day. I test at 4:30 p.m. everyday.

I just hope SOMETHING happens this month. O and BFP or just O i'd be happy with. I am a POAS addict with lots of cheapies so I like to use them :haha:

I'm sure there are loads of threads on here saying ladies had +OPKs after O which meant that BFP was on the way! And the shooting pain could be implantation! (Not that I would have any idea myself cos it's not happened to me but I'm being positive for you! lol)

I just hope SOMETHING happens this month. O and BFP or just O i'd be happy with. I am a POAS addict with lots of cheapies so I like to use them :haha:

I'm a POAS addict too. Waiting to O at the moment and testing with an opk neverly everytime I'm off to the toilet - its so much easier while I'm off work.

I've heard that a positive OPK after ov time could be picking up early preg... so dont give up hope. Keep bd-ing and let us know how you get on.

*baby dust*

This is what I got this morning. Definite positive OPK and definite negative HPT. This is the first "I KNOW THIS IS POSITIVE" OPK I have gotten. There were 2 others that I believe were the same color, however it was hard to tell because they just looked weird. But this one I knew was positive right when I looked at it. So mayb a late O? IDK gonna :sex: tonight just in case!

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
Get bding Powell! Late O isn't abnormal, lots of women have that happen. I'm really hoping you catch that eggy!

Get bding Powell! Late O isn't abnormal, lots of women have that happen. I'm really hoping you catch that eggy!

Ahh I haven't in like a week because I thought I O'd last Sunday and I didn't wanna mess with anything going on down there. Will jump on DH right when he gets outta the shower after work!! I really hope I have time to catch it! What's really confusing is the last 3 days (2 temps, I skipped yesterday:dohh:) have gone higher since I didn't take tylenol. Mayb I'll have more answers with tomorrows temp if I have a dip. UGH this is getting confusing! lol mayb next cycle on soy will make more sense

This is what I got this morning. Definite positive OPK and definite negative HPT. This is the first "I KNOW THIS IS POSITIVE" OPK I have gotten. There were 2 others that I believe were the same color, however it was hard to tell because they just looked weird. But this one I knew was positive right when I looked at it. So mayb a late O? IDK gonna :sex: tonight just in case!

I've heard opk detects lower levels if used as a hcg test..... however... it could also be a late O especially if first cycle with soy. I used last month for the first month and I must have O late cos my AF started 3-4 days late.

BD just in case it is late O. Fingers crossed for good news xx

I've heard opk detects lower levels if used as a hcg test..... however... it could also be a late O especially if first cycle with soy. I used last month for the first month and I must have O late cos my AF started 3-4 days late.

BD just in case it is late O. Fingers crossed for good news xx

I'm holding pee again to take another one. Those were takin with SMU. So this one will be 3rd. So we'll see if it's darker, lighter, or the same. Gonna :sex: tonight just in case!

This is my OPK from 10:30am

I do believe O is FINALLY on the way.

Will know more tomorrow with temps

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads