Soy Isoflavones??

I took last soy yesterday so I will start poas on cd 12 just so I don't miss it. I figure it will be around cd 16 or so though. I have about 20 opk's left so I can pee away a bunch before I run out.

Has any tried Maca? If so how are you using it and how much? Thank you

I have used maca, I take 3 per day and I think they are 680 mg. they work very well for regulating everything and the support progesterone after O.

That's good though! High temps are good!

OPK is still positive tho? Not sure at all what's going on lol We didn't get to :sex: last night, OR this morning so I kinda hope it's not O, unless I O tomorrow which I could work with

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6

OPK is still positive tho? Not sure at all what's going on lol We didn't get to :sex: last night, OR this morning so I kinda hope it's O, unless I O tomorrow which I could work with

That def looks positive. Maybe the Soy has made you Ov twice as remember you saying you thought youd ovd a while back.

Hope you get to BD tonight ;)

Good luck xxx

OPK is still positive tho? Not sure at all what's going on lol We didn't get to :sex: last night, OR this morning so I kinda hope it's O, unless I O tomorrow which I could work with

That def looks positive. Maybe the Soy has made you Ov twice as remember you saying you thought youd ovd a while back.

Hope you get to BD tonight ;)

Good luck xxx

Now that I've seen these 3 positive OPKs, I doubt the others. Everything matched the others, CM, CP & even a temp dip. But I always questioned if they were actually positive. Now that I've seen these, I don't think they were. So that's why I'm so confused lol because now my CM has turned ALMOST sticky and my cervix isn't near as soft as it was around when I thought I O'd.

Your chart looks like you O'd and are 3dpo now. I had a touch of ewcm this morning. I'm gonna test soon just to see if I have anything going on in the way of lines yet.

Your chart looks like you O'd and are 3dpo now. I had a touch of ewcm this morning. I'm gonna test soon just to see if I have anything going on in the way of lines yet.

Really? What day do you think I O'd on?

FX's for you!!!

:dust:

Af just showed up for me and I'm trying to decide if I want to try soy again this cycle. Vitex seems to help me ovulate better but I'm wondering if I could do the soy again cd2-6 and then start my Vitex again cd7? I know that they counteract each other but I'm wondering if it's okay as long as you don't take them on the same days?

Af just showed up for me and I'm trying to decide if I want to try soy again this cycle. Vitex seems to help me ovulate better but I'm wondering if I could do the soy again cd2-6 and then start my Vitex again cd7? I know that they counteract each other but I'm wondering if it's okay as long as you don't take them on the same days?

I dont' know. I was interested in this for my current cycle too, I didn't find any reasonable answers so I just avoided taking them both and stuck with soy. I would imagine that the herb is still in your system... but I don't know for certain. If this cycle turns into bfn then I'm thinking of going with vitex only.

Keep me posted on what you do and how it works!

Thanks floatingbaby..I'm thinking I might just stick with my vitex this cycle and skip the soy :)

Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread even if I've given up on Soy lol.

Here's an update after quitting Soy.

Well, I have no clue when I O!! I did does OPK but never saw a positive so I think I miss it. But then I kept testing an almost got a positive...but no it never got positive. So frustrating, but I did see some signs.
So I'm guessing my ticker is right...so well I tested this morning with an ultra sensitive and there's a very faint second line! I don't know what to think. My husband says it's there, but very faint. So I'm not imagining it, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. It might be too early to tell, so I'm going to retest this weekend.
So far, no symptoms.

How is everyone doing? I can't believe I haven't posted before this, even if I'm not taking Soy lol

Well, I have no clue when I O!! I did does OPK but never saw a positive so I think I miss it. But then I kept testing an almost got a positive...but no it never got positive. So frustrating, but I did see some signs.
So I'm guessing my ticker is right...so well I tested this morning with an ultra sensitive and there's a very faint second line! I don't know what to think. My husband says it's there, but very faint. So I'm not imagining it, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. It might be too early to tell, so I'm going to retest this weekend.
So far, no symptoms.

How is everyone doing? I can't believe I haven't posted before this, even if I'm not taking Soy lol

FX'd this is it for you hun!!

Wow Danielle, that is wonderful! I sure hope it's a :bfp: for you.
Were you monitoring anything this cycle?
I wasn't always Oing off Soy, so I've been wondering if the Soy has sort of put my body in line and if I go off it, I'll still O, since I did for two cycles on Soy...possible.

Thanks for the update! Nice to hear from you I've been feeling a little like all the people from the beginningish/earlier posts are gone :sad1: but maybe I've just been being emotional! :haha:

So far, no symptoms.

ooh GL - fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->