Soy Isoflavones??

Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread even if I've given up on Soy lol.

Here's an update after quitting Soy.

Well, I have no clue when I O!! I did does OPK but never saw a positive so I think I miss it. But then I kept testing an almost got a positive...but no it never got positive. So frustrating, but I did see some signs.
So I'm guessing my ticker is right...so well I tested this morning with an ultra sensitive and there's a very faint second line! I don't know what to think. My husband says it's there, but very faint. So I'm not imagining it, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. It might be too early to tell, so I'm going to retest this weekend.
So far, no symptoms.

How is everyone doing? I can't believe I haven't posted before this, even if I'm not taking Soy lol

FX's and toes crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!

FXd for you Danielle!

CD22 and just got my +OPK :happydance: That's 9 days earlier than last cycle so presumably that means the soy has done something! I *think* I can feel the very slightest twinges every now & then but I could be imagining it lol. Every little thing seems more intense when you start paying attention to your body!

FXd for you Danielle!

CD22 and just got my +OPK :happydance: That's 9 days earlier than last cycle so presumably that means the soy has done something! I *think* I can feel the very slightest twinges every now & then but I could be imagining it lol. Every little thing seems more intense when you start paying attention to your body!

YAY!!! That's great!! Now get ready to catch that eggie!! Yeah I swear I can feel everything down there now and I used to would have over looked everything

FXd for you Danielle!

Yay!!!!! Today is CD23 and I hoping to get my + today or tomorrow!!

Hi ladies,
I'm trying soy for the first time this cycle and have just bought some - although now I'm home from the shop I've noticed they are called soya rather than soy? Are they the same? Soya isoflavones? X

Well, I have no clue when I O!! I did does OPK but never saw a positive so I think I miss it. But then I kept testing an almost got a positive...but no it never got positive. So frustrating, but I did see some signs.
So I'm guessing my ticker is right...so well I tested this morning with an ultra sensitive and there's a very faint second line! I don't know what to think. My husband says it's there, but very faint. So I'm not imagining it, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up. It might be too early to tell, so I'm going to retest this weekend.
So far, no symptoms.

How is everyone doing? I can't believe I haven't posted before this, even if I'm not taking Soy lol

Hi Danielle, hows married life :) Sounds like you have really exciting news! Fx crossed and goodluck.

Afm I haven't posted in a long time either bcos since my first time using soy in May I haven't had af or bfp, I am now on cd100!!! I was seriously depressed and couldn't figure out what was going on but my doc finally sent me for an ultrasound scan and I just recently got diagnosed with pcos. I have been prescribed metformine and I started taking it cd97.

Although I'm not on soy anymore I still regularly check this post to see how everypne is getting on and praying of you lovely ladies gets a bfp so was super excited when I read your post and just had to wish you best of luck.xxx

I truly hope this is it. I'm going to retest on Saturday, I'll be super disappointed if this morning's test was an evap.

So far, no symptoms.

Good luck!! I really hope it's your BFP! Did you do anything different besides not taking soy?

Ive read lots of success stories on SI so im using it this cycle hoping to get my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:this month. been ttc for 2 years now and its been an emotional rollercoaster for dh and I. Also taking primrose oil for cm and 2 prenatal vitamins a day. Im taking SI on cd 3-7 80mg for now. :sex:every other day for the next 10 days lets see how that goes lol. good luck to all ttc :dust:to all!!!!!!

p.s hoping to make some ttc friends on here sometimes family and friends just dont understand :sad2:

Welcome Family1st! FX'd the soy works for you (and the rest of us)

OPK still reading positive today so I guess that means O hasn't happened yet but is on the way.

Welcome Family1st! FX'd the soy works for you (and the rest of us)

OPK still reading positive today so I guess that means O hasn't happened yet but is on the way.

thx starsheep good luck to u with soy and everyone else. Im currently on cd 7 and feeling very anxious. :dust:to all!!!

Ive read lots of success stories on SI so im using it this cycle hoping to get my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:this month. been ttc for 2 years now and its been an emotional rollercoaster for dh and I. Also taking primrose oil for cm and 2 prenatal vitamins a day. Im taking SI on cd 3-7 80mg for now. :sex:every other day for the next 10 days lets see how that goes lol. good luck to all ttc :dust:to all!!!!!!

p.s hoping to make some ttc friends on here sometimes family and friends just dont understand :sad2:

Good luck! This is my third cycle with soy and I'm hoping this is the lucky one. I'm on CD7 of a hopefully 38-40 day cycle. My cycles are irregular, but the last 2 were 38 and 40 days. Hopefully soy gets you your BFP!

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to check in as it's been about 45 days since I said I would duck out for a while.

I think my info might be helpful for those considering taking soy. My last complete cycle I took soy on CD3-CD7. I did it in gradual doses starting at 80mg up to 200mg by CD7. My cycles are typically 34-35 days long and I usually ovulate on CD21/22. During the cycle I took soy I didn't ovulate until CD28/29.

After AF arrived I suffered some extreme depression that lasted for 1 week and it left me completely exhausted.

I am now on to my next cycle, however I am up to CD50 and have not yet ovulated. :-/ I've been having recurrent symptoms for the past month including:

- VERY low BBT temps (avg. 97.1 F - lowest of 96.5)
- Achey feet, especially in the mornings
- Constant CM throughout the day

After researching these symptoms in the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I realized that I most likely have hypothyroidism. I also already believed I am hypoglycemic and the two conditions are related. My mother and my paternal grandfather are both hypothryoid.

I have an appt. scheduled with an endocronologist for 9/11 but after doing extensive research I am confident I have this condition.

I do believe that taking the soy has accelerated my disposition for this disease. There is much controversy around the usage of soy in relation to hypothyroidism but from what I can gather, it's not good to take soy if you have this condition.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you've been experiencing symptoms similar to mine. I'm hoping that once I get this condition diagnosed I can get on medication to get my hormones in balance and hopefully restart ovulation.

Good luck!

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to check in as it's been about 45 days since I said I would duck out for a while.

I think my info might be helpful for those considering taking soy. My last complete cycle I took soy on CD3-CD7. I did it in gradual doses starting at 80mg up to 200mg by CD7. My cycles are typically 34-35 days long and I usually ovulate on CD21/22. During the cycle I took soy I didn't ovulate until CD28/29.

After AF arrived I suffered some extreme depression that lasted for 1 week and it left me completely exhausted.

I am now on to my next cycle, however I am up to CD50 and have not yet ovulated. :-/ I've been having recurrent symptoms for the past month including:

- VERY low BBT temps (avg. 97.1 F - lowest of 96.5)
- Achey feet, especially in the mornings
- Constant CM throughout the day

After researching these symptoms in the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I realized that I most likely have hypothyroidism. I also already believed I am hypoglycemic and the two conditions are related. My mother and my paternal grandfather are both hypothryoid.

I have an appt. scheduled with an endocronologist for 9/11 but after doing extensive research I am confident I have this condition.

I do believe that taking the soy has accelerated my disposition for this disease. There is much controversy around the usage of soy in relation to hypothyroidism but from what I can gather, it's not good to take soy if you have this condition.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you've been experiencing symptoms similar to mine. I'm hoping that once I get this condition diagnosed I can get on medication to get my hormones in balance and hopefully restart ovulation.

Good luck!

Hope you get diagnosed soon and get your o back. Have you been tested for pcos or estrogen dominance as you symptoms sound similar.

Soy Iso is great for some but not everyone, I used it in may and my af diassaperaed, cd 95 I got diagnosed with pcos and its the kind with estrogen dominance so takingbthe soy (which tricks your body into thinking you don't have enough esrrogen so you make more) prob made thr estrogen dominance even worse and too much estrogen will stop ovulation. I got prescribed metformin and started taking it cd97, finally today, on what would have been cd102 and only 5 days into taking the metformine and I finally started my af. Never been so happy to get af, auctually burst inyo tears vos after 3 months of no af I was afraid I had fone permensnt damage.

Just putting it out so that is anyone is having prolonged cycles, might want to check out the underlying cos so sure soy is for you or not.

Babydust to everyone. ttc journey is not as straightforward as I thought it would be but it helps not goingbthrough it alone.xxx

Rudolf- I hope they figure it out at your appointment and get you on the right medication. Luckily hypothyroid is so easy to treat! Good luck and thanks for stopping back. I really hope you start ovulating soon!

I am on 75mg of synthroid and it seems to be working. I was diagnosed as very mildly hypo. I am cd 13 and having lots of cramping today. I will test later today for O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->