Soy Isoflavones??

Ive read lots of success stories on SI so im using it this cycle hoping to get my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:this month. been ttc for 2 years now and its been an emotional rollercoaster for dh and I. Also taking primrose oil for cm and 2 prenatal vitamins a day. Im taking SI on cd 3-7 80mg for now. :sex:every other day for the next 10 days lets see how that goes lol. good luck to all ttc :dust:to all!!!!!!

p.s hoping to make some ttc friends on here sometimes family and friends just dont understand :sad2:

Good luck! This is my third cycle with soy and I'm hoping this is the lucky one. I'm on CD7 of a hopefully 38-40 day cycle. My cycles are irregular, but the last 2 were 38 and 40 days. Hopefully soy gets you your BFP!

thx. Hopefully this will be your last cycle and u get that :bfp:! I also hear with soy your cycles get shorter. Im on cd 8 on a 28 day cycle, Im working on it really hard this moth so lets see what happens. Its tough and stressful but we'll get there stay possitive. :dust: to all!!!

Finished soy for this cycle- CD8n now..... looking forward to updating the thread later.... hopefully with good news!

I am on 75mg of synthroid and it seems to be working. I was diagnosed as very mildly hypo. I am cd 13 and having lots of cramping today. I will test later today for O.

Good luck! Hopefully ovulation is right around the corner!

I got a positive opk just now - Yay!!! My temp rose this morning already though which is weird and i had some really strong O pains yesterday and this morning so I think maybe they are just gearing up to O. We have already been busy :sex: and we got home last night from out east so it will be easier to did without all the family around LOL!!

Photo on 8-26-12 at 12.40 PM.jpg here is a pic of my OPK and I only held my pee for about an hr or so.

Hmm well my OPKs are still pretty dark... not quite sure if they're positive or just "almost". Thought the positive was Thursday's one... other months I only get the one day of +. Hoping it just means I'm picking up the end of the surge or something... I don't temp so can't tell that way. How am I meant to count DPO when I don't know when O is? :wacko:

Well I retested this morning and got a BFN. I went and got FRER today so I will retest tomorrow morning. I'm a little bit upset about it, because there was definitely a very faint pink line when I tested at 8DPO. Oh well...

How is everyone doing?

Mas - Are you still doing OPK after you got your positive? I hope you will catch the egg.

I hope the frer works better and you get a bfp Danielle. I will test again with an opk later today and see if the surge is over. I expect my temp to rise tomorrow to confirm O.

15DPO over here. Kinda wanna test but don't wanna see BFN. Even tho I kinda expect it haha I think I'll wait to see what happens tomorrow since that's when FF tells me to expect AF

BFN on frer too. I could see a very faint shadow but probably a evap. Guess I'm out. AF should be here on Wednesday

Sorry Danielle, I haven't been on lately with everything thats happened so I got your message late and just saw this. Your never out completely until AF shows up. Hang in there.

As for me I will probably start trying again in September after I have a nore period. Its been a long month for me. Hoping for a fresh start!

Hope you get diagnosed soon and get your o back. Have you been tested for pcos or estrogen dominance as you symptoms sound similar.

Soy Iso is great for some but not everyone, I used it in may and my af diassaperaed, cd 95 I got diagnosed with pcos and its the kind with estrogen dominance so takingbthe soy (which tricks your body into thinking you don't have enough esrrogen so you make more) prob made thr estrogen dominance even worse and too much estrogen will stop ovulation. I got prescribed metformin and started taking it cd97, finally today, on what would have been cd102 and only 5 days into taking the metformine and I finally started my af. Never been so happy to get af, auctually burst inyo tears vos after 3 months of no af I was afraid I had fone permensnt damage.

Just putting it out so that is anyone is having prolonged cycles, might want to check out the underlying cos so sure soy is for you or not.

Babydust to everyone. ttc journey is not as straightforward as I thought it would be but it helps not goingbthrough it alone.xxx

Thanks Star! I have looked into other possibilities including PCOS but I don't seem to have a lot of the other symptoms associated with it. My friend/boss at work does have PCOS and we have compared our issues, which do seem to overlap. When AF does actually arrive, it's rarely super heavy or painful as is common with PCOS. I'm fairly confident I have hypothryoid, especially since it runs in my family. I'm glad to know I'm getting it checked out for real by a doctor who specializes in it. :)

I am on 75mg of synthroid and it seems to be working. I was diagnosed as very mildly hypo. I am cd 13 and having lots of cramping today. I will test later today for O.

This is good to know! I think I'm also at the mild stage as well (I hope). I'm hoping if I get put on synthroid that it will jump start AF again.

Sorry Danielle, I haven't been on lately with everything thats happened so I got your message late and just saw this. Your never out completely until AF shows up. Hang in there.

As for me I will probably start trying again in September after I have a nore period. Its been a long month for me. Hoping for a fresh start!

I didn't even know you had a MC! I'm so sorry Nikkie : (
I had an ectopic in January so I know it's really hard. Maybe we'll be bump buddies next cycle.

I didn't even know you had a MC! I'm so sorry Nikkie : (
I had an ectopic in January so I know it's really hard. Maybe we'll be bump buddies next cycle.

Thanks Danielle. I am finally feeling a little better. Go in for a follow up tomorrow to make sure I passed everything. I am ready and nervous to start trying again. Hopefully it will happen and I get a BFP pretty soon but not getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->