Soy Isoflavones??

Hello ladies!!!!!! I'm on cd 10 hoping to o soon in about 3 days or so. Also I'm following the smep method this month, doesnt hurt to try it. So far no side effects with si except that today my lower back is killing me to the point where I cant sit up straight uhggg :dohh:. havent seen much of cm lately lets see whats happens. good luck to all this cycle I hope to see lots more :bfp:. :dust:to all!!!!!

Danielle- You're never out until AF shows! Maybe you'll just get a late BFP. Will you test again before AF is expected or wait until you're late?

Nikkie- I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I was just thinknig about you over the weekend and wondering how things were going. :hugs: I know how painful a miscarriage can be. I was too scared to try for awhile after mine and when I was ready, we decided to do the whole NTNP thing. Good luck to you!

Family1st- The only side effects I had with soy this time around was headaches the last 2 days I took it. I'm CD10, too but I don't know when to expect to ovulate. It could be this week or not for a few weeks yet. I ovulated 9 days sooner last cycle and I'm hoping it will be even sooner than that this time. Good luck!

Thank you! Im glad to be feeling a little better and I think I am ready to start. THanks for all the support!

Powell-how long is your LP usually?

I'm not sure considering I hardly O. But I am due for AF tomorrow. I meant to take a HPT this AM but remembered WHILE I was peeing :haha: I may take one tomorrow, or wait to see if she shows..not sure yet. But will probably POAS since I am an addict

I'm just going to wait for AF to show up. It should be here on Wednesday, so only two days to wait. My husband is finally going for his semen analysis at the end of the week and I got an appointment with the OB/GYN to find out the resultats of that (Sept. 24th) plus I'm going to tell her I can't wait another three months for help.

Powell-how long is your LP usually?

I'm not sure considering I hardly O. But I am due for AF tomorrow. I meant to take a HPT this AM but remembered WHILE I was peeing :haha: I may take one tomorrow, or wait to see if she shows..not sure yet. But will probably POAS since I am an addict

Nothing wrong with being addicted to testing...I love it too...but I hate the bfn :dohh:
Keep us updated :hugs:

Well ladies, I bid you farewell. After two unsuccessful soy cycles I'm going to try clomid. I start tomorrow - and I'm not looking forward to the drug, but at least I'll be getting monitored and everything on it. :shrug:

AF is being a real bitch right now. Can't wait until she eff's off for 9+ months!
Good luck everyone, you have all been great!

Well ladies, I bid you farewell. After two unsuccessful soy cycles I'm going to try clomid. I start tomorrow - and I'm not looking forward to the drug, but at least I'll be getting monitored and everything on it. :shrug:

AF is being a real bitch right now. Can't wait until she eff's off for 9+ months!
Good luck everyone, you have all been great!

I've delayed starting Clomid because I just didn't want to take it so soon. I'm on my 3rd soy cycle and may even try another 1 or 2 before taking Clomid. I just don't know what to do. Good luck with it and I really hope you get your BFP with it!!

Good Luck with clomid Float! Some women get pregnant first cycle using it!

I'm not sure if I O'd yet or not - I think so just by the way my boobs feel. I woke up and had to pee at 5am and temped and it was low (an hour earlier than usual) so I went back to sleep and temped at 615 and temp was up. If I use 6am temp it shows I'm 3dpo (which I know I'm not as I only had a pos opk 2days ago) so I mixed the two temps. I don't really care when it shows I O'd once my temp goes up as at least it shows I O'd. We will dtd angain tonight just in case.

I might do Soy another cycle. AF is due tomorrow and I think I would do CD2-6. I'm only seeing my OB/GYN at the end of September so it's worth another try.

AF is due today. I've been thinking about trying 2-6 this next cycle rather than 3-7. Any thoughts on this?

Powell and Danielle, my first round of soy I did 3-7 and O'd on CD26, my second I did 2-6 and O'd on CD21. I liked 2-6. and my doc has me on 2-6 for clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->