Soy Isoflavones??

I would think CD2-6 would probably help you ovulate sooner. I've been taking it CD3-7 and whenever I start Clomid, my doctor will have me taking that CD3-7. My hubby and I are discussing whether or not to try Clomid next cycle or give soy one more chance. It's such a hard decision to make.

Well tomorrow is the moment of truth!
I got a bfp on 8DPO, but three bfn after that. Let's see if AF shows up tomorrow. I'm kinda of nervous about it.

Best of luck ladies... Hope to hear about lots of bps.

I haven't ovulated this cycle yet (still early on in cycle) although I am starting to feel twinges on both sides... I rarely feel anything on left hand side before! It is like my ovaries are waking up after a long lie in!

I haven't ovulated this cycle yet (still early on in cycle) although I am starting to feel twinges on both sides... I rarely feel anything on left hand side before! It is like my ovaries are waking up after a long lie in!

Are you taking Soy? Isn't a great feeling, just to know that there is something working there :happydance:

No AF yet but she's usually shows up around lunch time. That's still many hours away.

No AF yesterday and BFN this morning.

Guess soy has extended my cycle?

I think I O'd - prob yesterday or the day before. My temp rose and my boobs hurt and are hot.

I hope you have been BDing :happydance:
That means you started the TWW :dohh: I hate those two weeks. I hope it will go by fast for you Mas

No AF yesterday and BFN this morning.

Guess soy has extended my cycle?

I did Soy for the first time last cycle and unfortunately I was 3 days late. Hope yours turns into a BFP xxx

Are you taking Soy? Isn't a great feeling, just to know that there is something working there :happydance:

Yes, first cycle trying soy.... I hope it works!

Yes, first cycle trying soy.... I hope it works!

I hope it works for you!

O is on her way.......Or here already by the looks of my ewcm. either way I'm :sex: everyday for the next 3 days or so. For some reason I'm feeling really positive this time around. I hope this is it but I will keep trying either way I can't give up. Baby dust to all. :winkwink:

FX'd for Danielle & Powell!:dust:

Nothing to report from me... I'm either 4, 5 or 6 dpo. Frustrating not being sure as I want to know how long my LP will be this time. Nothing happening at all apart from slightly headachy & tired yesterday but that's just life! Wondering if the Soy actually did anything for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->