Soy Isoflavones??

No AF...I have one FRER left and I want to wait a few days before testing.

TMI alert!

I just went to the bathroom and the toilet paper was full of CM. It kinda of looked watery tho.I didn't touch it to see if it was strechy, I find it disgusting lol. I never had this much before, not even close to O time.

That could be a good sign. I've heard of lots of women geting large amounts of CM and then getting their BFP shortly after. FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way!

TMI alert!

I just went to the bathroom and the toilet paper was full of CM. It kinda of looked watery tho.I didn't touch it to see if it was strechy, I find it disgusting lol. I never had this much before, not even close to O time.

good luck to you Danielle sounds like good signs.hope u get your :bfp:soon, sending lots of :dust:your way.

I'm getting nervous about this whole thing. I'll be disappointed if AF shows up late. If I'm not pregnant I just want to start a new cycle lol

I've just been to the tOilet and when I wiped there was red blood - just a spot. But bright red. Didn't think implantation was that colour do I'm not sure.

I'm 7dpo.

Only other symptom is my boobs have been / are sore. They never get like this :(

FXed for you ladies!!! Really hoping to hear of some BFP's soon!!

quick question: Since this was my first cycle off Soy, is it possible it affected my O time? Soy didn't mess up my cycles...I've always been regular and on time. So I'm kinda of thinking maybe stopping it mess up my cycle. I think I O on time because I had all the symptoms, and I almost got a +opk...I think I might have miss it with the opk.

arghh!! I'm trying not to be too hopeful.

Question for those with long or irregular cycles:

Did you start your soy dosage in the middle of a cycle at all to help jumpstart ovulation?

I'm at CD52 right now and I'm seriously debating taking a dosage of soy to see if it will jump start something. I did NOT take it in the beginning of this cycle.

Thoughts?

I haven't tried soy in the middle of the cycle, but I guess it couldn't hurt. I'm not really sure though!

I don't know about muddle of cycle either but I suppose I might try it if I was in your situation.

I'm spotting today ladies... As flipping usual... Think ov is near!

How is everyone else?

Still nothing much here... though I dreamt I was bleeding! Assuming 7dpo but it could be only 5 or 6. Was having 9 day LP before B6 but it went up to 11 last month so who knows this time? So that means AF could be due any time between Monday & Sunday week! :wacko:

I do get odd prickly/tickly sort of feelings every now & then where AF cramps would be (not that I often get those these days)

I got my crosshairs today! I woke up with a backache, stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat today. Yesterday I had a horrible headache all day - I'm wondering if it has to do with giving up coffee this week. I haven't had any since Monday.

Thanks kerrbear and kitten. Right after I wrote my post last night asking for advice, I went to take a shower and noticed some brownish/pinkish CM. I even showed it to my husband to prove I wasn't hallucinating. I have no clue what it means and it wasn't accompanied by anything else.

Haven't seen it since last night though.

I'm gonna hold off on the soy. I'm just gonna wait until 9/11 when I go visit the endocronologist. I just don't want to mess things up even more.

I got my crosshairs today! I woke up with a backache, stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat today. Yesterday I had a horrible headache all day - I'm wondering if it has to do with giving up coffee this week. I haven't had any since Monday.

TOTALLY!! No point in cutting caffeine for those painful headaches :growlmad: I tried and hate it. My gynocologist said one per day was fine. So I drink one decaf coffee per day. There's caffeine in chocolate too, how can you cut on that?! :cry: I love chocolate!

Cold symptoms are a very good sign Mas! But I hope you are not feeling too sick :flower:

I'm now CD15 and waiting to ovulate. Tonight my CM was slightly stretchy so hopefully that's a good sign. The only bad thing is I feel like I'm coming down with a sinus infection and I'm wondering if that will delay ovulation. Has anyone experienced being ill shortly before ovulation and it dealying it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->