Soy Isoflavones??

Hi ladies :)

DH and I are going to go pick yo some soy today while we are in town, and if I can find the EPO, I will pick that up as well....how do you take it? Is it something you take everyday or just in the days you take the soy?

I'm now CD15 and waiting to ovulate. Tonight my CM was slightly stretchy so hopefully that's a good sign. The only bad thing is I feel like I'm coming down with a sinus infection and I'm wondering if that will delay ovulation. Has anyone experienced being ill shortly before ovulation and it dealying it?

Oh it happen to me once and I had an appointment to the OB/GYN (what luck) and ask her the same question. She said no, it will not delay O time. :thumbup: I hope this helped. I get sinus infection very often :blush:

Hi ladies :)

DH and I are going to go pick yo some soy today while we are in town, and if I can find the EPO, I will pick that up as well....how do you take it? Is it something you take everyday or just in the days you take the soy?

I did both in June and July.

Soy: either take it at CD 1 - 5 or 3-7 or 5-9.
Depends on what you want your little eggo to be. 1-5 will give you multiple eggs but immature ones. 5-9 you will have one egg, but a very strong one.
3-7 well it's inbetween all of that.

You should never take more than 200mg. For example, mine's were 50mg. On my first cycle I did 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 150mg and 150mg. The two last cycles I did 150mg to 200mg

There is more info on this website: https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

What about the EPO? How do you take that?

It's suppose to help with CM...I'm pretty dry, so it did help a little. You take from 1000mg to 3000mg ( I took 2000mg) and you start taking it at CD1 to ovulation.

I would find it hard at the beginning to take Soy, EPO plus pre-natal vitamins.
Make sure you take Soy before bed because of the side effects.

I'm now CD15 and waiting to ovulate. Tonight my CM was slightly stretchy so hopefully that's a good sign. The only bad thing is I feel like I'm coming down with a sinus infection and I'm wondering if that will delay ovulation. Has anyone experienced being ill shortly before ovulation and it dealying it?

Oh it happen to me once and I had an appointment to the OB/GYN (what luck) and ask her the same question. She said no, it will not delay O time. :thumbup: I hope this helped. I get sinus infection very often :blush:

See and I would have though it would delay it due to the stress your body goes through when you're sick. I guess my thinking is wrong, lol. I get sinus infections often, too. Then from the sinus drainage I end up with an upper respirtaroy infection or bronchitis. I'm hoping this is a mild one and I can kick it with Airborne, decongestants, neti pot, fluids, and sleep. :)

Thanks. I haven't been off of work since Monday and won't be off until Tuesday. Trying to rest as much as possible. It's hard keeping up the BDing when you don't feel well!

How many dpo are you now?

I tested with a dollarstore test....I'm saving my FRER for Monday, I'll be 20DPO

maybe...I get weird cramps here and there, like stretching ones. I keep thinking it's AF coming but no.

If it doesn't show up by next friday I'm going to a clinic to get some answers and maybe blood test done.

:)

FX'd this one sticks!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Powell!! FXd for a sticky bean! So glad it happened so fast for you! :)

Congrats Powell!! FXd for a sticky bean! So glad it happened so fast for you! :)

2 years isn't fast lol BUT first month using Soy and Geritol got me my BFP! I pray this one sticks. Thank all you ladies for your congrats!

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe