Soy Isoflavones??

I guess I'm confused about which brand to take, we went yesterday and looked at VitaminShoppe, and they had so many different kinds with so many different additional ingredients, I just didn't know what to take and my husband just said, "don't risk getting the wrong one...if you can't get the right one that everyone uses, just get the Clomid Tuesday"

Blah.

So, can someone link me to what I should be looking for? Because they had 110mg Soy, but then it was like 2300mg of some other weird stuff, so I didn't know if its just the Soy mg levels that need to be looked at.... I don't get it. I'm so dumb sometimes when it comes to this stuff!!!

I guess I'm confused about which brand to take, we went yesterday and looked at VitaminShoppe, and they had so many different kinds with so many different additional ingredients, I just didn't know what to take and my husband just said, "don't risk getting the wrong one...if you can't get the right one that everyone uses, just get the Clomid Tuesday"

Blah.

So, can someone link me to what I should be looking for? Because they had 110mg Soy, but then it was like 2300mg of some other weird stuff, so I didn't know if its just the Soy mg levels that need to be looked at.... I don't get it. I'm so dumb sometimes when it comes to this stuff!!!

I have the spring valley brand and it is 40mg.

Still a bfn this morning with the frer. I'm just going to wait for AF

Blah.

I have the spring valley brand and it is 40mg.

I have the Spring Valley brand, too. They worked fine for me.

I wonder it stopping Soy could have mess up my cycle?

I did OPK and almost got two positives at two different times. During the weekend of August 11 (had all the symptoms, but never got a + cuz I only tested once per day) then from Monday - Thursday, the second line was getting lighter. But on Friday August 17th, the second line was getting dark again. Almost got a positive on that Sunday but I ran out of test. But then I had no O symptoms. So I really think I O on that first weekend...but then no AF and no bfp.

I feel like AF is going to show up today! I'm having little AF cramps right now.

Congratulations Powell!!! Hoping for a sticky bean for you!!
Have you had any other symptoms besides AF like cramping?

My boobs started to swell about 4 days ago (no soreness) that started a few hours before my BFP. I've had creamy CM since O (it normally goes away not long after) and it also has that 'different' smell, the same as last BFP. Today boobs are pretty sore but I can tell it's just going to get worse :haha: i almost enjoy it cuz it's my main symptom right now. Bloating (mainly at night & after eating) oh and the right bottom side of my belly is HARD. That's pretty much all for now. If I think of or discover anything else, I will update you ladies!

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Okay ladies I'm officially freaking out. I just got discharged from the ER with Threatened Miscarriage as my diagnosis. My HCG levels are 240. I went in because I wanted to see what they were instead of having to wait til Tuesday..Gotta get them done again Tuesday to see how much/IF they go up.

Prayers Please!!!

Praying x19476272858272 over here!!! *tons of sticky bean hugs covered in baby dust*

Prayers Please!!!

Definitely praying for you!

Prayers Please!!!

Many prayers for you Powell!!!!

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Powell.

Still waiting to ov here... Very impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->