Soy Isoflavones??

None...except I had pimples everywhere on my back and face (it was terrible). When AF was expecting I had it. I bleed for 5 days.
The only way I knew something was wrong was 4 days after AF was done, I started bleeding again, I had terrible cramps (to a point I thought I was dying) and I couldn't even drink water without feeling sick.

The only way to tell if it's a ectopic is if you get an ultrasound. They rush me to the emergency right after. Then I had to wait for OB/GYN cuz she was delivering a baby.

Worst day of my life.

None...except I had pimples everywhere on my back and face (it was terrible). When AF was expecting I had it. I bleed for 5 days.
The only way I knew something was wrong was 4 days after AF was done, I started bleeding again, I had terrible cramps (to a point I thought I was dying) and I couldn't even drink water without feeling sick.

The only way to tell if it's a ectopic is if you get an ultrasound. They rush me to the emergency right after. Then I had to wait for OB/GYN cuz she was delivering a baby.

Worst day of my life.

Well my AF was due the 28th and they did a vaginal and pelvic ultrasound yesterday so do you think they would have been able to tell then?

I havent had any bleeding or super bad cramps, just a few AF like.

Worst day of my life.

Well my AF was due the 28th and they did a vaginal and pelvic ultrasound yesterday so do you think they would have been able to tell then?

I havent had any bleeding or super bad cramps, just a few AF like.

Did they see anything?
For me, she has to go deeper and really look in the tube. The egg implanted in the tube instead of the uterus like it's suppose to.

Some can't tell they are having an ectopic until it's too late and have internal bleeding and lose their tube. I guess I was really lucky.

They said they couldn't see anything and if my numbers haven't increased Tuesday lke they should I'll get another ultrasound to see if its ectopic. She seemed concerned about my "low HCG levels" but after lots of time with Dr. Google, they don't seem too low and it's not the actual number itself, but the progression of them. So I'm really hoping my numbers tomorrow have gone up beautifully :)

They said they couldn't see anything and if my numbers haven't increased Tuesday lke they should I'll get another ultrasound to see if its ectopic. She seemed concerned about my "low HCG levels" but after lots of time with Dr. Google, they don't seem too low and it's not the actual number itself, but the progression of them. So I'm really hoping my numbers tomorrow have gone up beautifully :)

what your number? I was in the 200. That's just weird that they would sent you home and look further into it. Ectopic can be dangerous.

I think they would have check for it right away...it's way too dangerous for the mother.

That's what I thought. Praying for high numbers tomorrow!

I'm going to the clinic tomorrow after work. I'm currently 6 days late

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Powell.

Still waiting to ov here... Very impatient!

What CD are you on? I'm CD17 and still waiting to ovulate, too. Last cycle I ovulated on CD24 so I'm hoping I ovulate sometime this week. If not, I'll plan on a CD33 ovulation like the cycle before that.

Powell- Try not to stress too much until you get the blood work tomorrow. I know that's easier said than done. Praying your numbers go up tomorrow!

Danielle- Good luck at the clinic tomorrow!

Praying for you Powell, it's very early so 240 may not be that low.

I have been away at my family cottage all weekend with family and friends. It was nice. Back to school for my DS tomorrow. Grade 4 already! I had a touch of nausea last night while eating a steak dinner. Everything on my plate was fine except the red meat, everything I took a bite of meat I felt like I was going to gag-so not like me as I love red meat! I'm going to start testing in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->