Soy Isoflavones??

I'm going back to work for good tomorrow with the students! I'm suppose to have a very good class which will help me while ttc. Last year, I had a very stressful year.

Is anyone using soy to help you ovulate sooner? Does it work/not work? Has it caused any problems? I am going to be starting a new cycle here soon and I am trying to debate whether or not I should try it. I already bought some, and was thinking of taking it either CD2-6 or CD3-7. Haven't decided on that yet either. I've read that if you already ovulate on your own, the soy could delay it or even cause you to not even ovulate at all. I usually don't ovulate till CD 19-20. This last time I didn't ovulate till CD26. So I'm just curious if anyone else has the same issues and whether or not soy has worked or not. Thanks!

Is anyone using soy to help you ovulate sooner? Does it work/not work? Has it caused any problems? I am going to be starting a new cycle here soon and I am trying to debate whether or not I should try it. I already bought some, and was thinking of taking it either CD2-6 or CD3-7. Haven't decided on that yet either. I've read that if you already ovulate on your own, the soy could delay it or even cause you to not even ovulate at all. I usually don't ovulate till CD 19-20. This last time I didn't ovulate till CD26. So I'm just curious if anyone else has the same issues and whether or not soy has worked or not. Thanks!

It can help you ovulate sooner or even later. Everyone is different.
I was ovulating on my own, but I use Soy in May, June and July. I was still O on time, but I didn't take any in August (especially since I was away). I think it might have mess up my cycle, I'm not a 100% sure I O on time. I had all the symptoms of O but no + OPK (almost but not + on less I miss it). :shrug:

If you do start it, I would recommend OPK and maybe keep on doing it.

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I think ovulation will be coming up soon or so I hope. CM started getting a little stretchy today.

hey everyone :) so I took the soy CD3-7. is it normal to have a positive OPK but not a large amount of EWCM? I had ALOTTTT of CM for two days. (CD11&CD12) but it wasn't really EWCM. but it wasnt lotiony/creamy either. it was thicker than watery CM, but not as stretchy as EWCM. does soy cause this??

hey everyone :) so I took the soy CD3-7. is it normal to have a positive OPK but not a large amount of EWCM? I had ALOTTTT of CM for two days. (CD11&CD12) but it wasn't really EWCM. but it wasnt lotiony/creamy either. it was thicker than watery CM, but not as stretchy as EWCM. does soy cause this??

I had the same this month after taking soy so must be from that..AF is due at some stage next week so FX'd we get our BFP :))

I actually seemed to have more EWCM this month but maybe that's the B6 rather than the soy?

Well I'm now 9-11 dpo so AF could arrive any time (11 day LP last cycle, 9 before that).

Yesterday I could've sworn AF was on the way as I started having quite a strong crampy feeling (just like AF cramps) around lunchtime but it only really lasted 5 minutes & had nothing since.

FXd for good news for Powell & Danielle today!

Kerrbear - Nice! Get on your man!

Starsheep, CK and Razor - Hope you get your BFP!

Me - Well still no AF. I'm currently 7 days late (21 DPO). I have to go to the doctor after work. Maybe I'll even get the blood test done tonight if it's not close and get the results tomorrow after work. FX's!! I hope there's nothing wrong with me : (

I hope we all do :D it would be cool to have like 5 ladies all get BFP at the same time because we could share stories and symptoms together :) and I did notice a lot more CM this cycle, just not a lot more EWCM. lol but I did catch my O day eith the OPK for thr first time!! now it's the waiting game. I'm only 5DPO lol ugh the wait.

Just started getting a bit of pink when I wipe now... looks like AF on the way :cry: Hoped I might at least make 12DPO this time... ah well.

if its only a little pink, don't lose hope!!! you have to think positive! do you have any AF symptoms??

Not really, just a few "sensations" down there but I don't normally get any cramps or anything anyway. Guess time will tell.

Always wondered if I'd get any BFP symptoms if I don't get AF symptoms...

I always have had AF symptoms..but when AF came around this last time, she surprised me because I had no symptoms before or during at all!!

My appointment is at 3:10 today

Dont get your hopes up yet starsheep, wait til (if) she's here, then get mad at her!

I had weird CM this whole cycle, I'm blaming it on the Soy. But something worked!! Let's just pray it's sticky.

Ahh I'm so nervous and scared!

Starsheep- It could be implantation. You're not out until AF shows up in full force. Have you tried taking B complex to lengthen your LP?

Razorbacks- I had different CM with soy. I never used to really have any creamy CM and I have more of that before and after ovulation. I have noticed an increase in the amount of EWCM I have, too.

Danielle- Good luck with your doctor appointment. Hopefully they can give you some answers.

Powell- Good luck! I really hope your numbers jump up today. FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way for a sticky bean!

I'll find out my results in the AM. Dang, I wish I would have found out the same time like in the ER. BUT it'll be okay lol My doc didn't seem concerned or anything so that made me feel better. He thinks we just caught it early

I'll find out my results in the AM. Dang, I wish I would have found out the same time like in the ER. BUT it'll be okay lol My doc didn't seem concerned or anything so that made me feel better. He thinks we just caught it early

Caught what early?? I am so happy that the doctor isn't concerned - I'm hoping that means that he's confident that you have one hell of a sticky bean :)

That's great news Powell!!

I'm waiting in the doctor's office right now

Does anyone know if SI messes with your FSH levels? Just received my CD 3 results and they said they were slightly elevated, but still normal. I didn't know if maybe this was because of the soy or because of an other issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->