Soy Isoflavones??

kerrbear--I definitely did notice a different CM this cycle. I am also blaming the soy because it was my first cycle trying it! lol I usually have the thicker lotion/creamy CM. But this time I did notice it was more watery/EWCM-ish. I hope it is a good thing and I hope that the OPK was right!

Danielle- How did you make out at your doctor visit?

Powell- Glad to hear the doctor isn't concerned. I'll be checking for an update on your labs when I get up tomorrow. Still praying and keeping my FXd for you!!!

Razorbacks- Good luck! Sometimes my CM is very stretchy and more of an opaque white. So don't worry if it doesn't get super clear.

AFM- Today my cervix is high and medium soft. More medium than soft though. CM is getting a little more clear and it stretches about 1/2 inch between my fingers. So it's getting there! Hoping that ovulation is soon. I'm CD18 today and last cycle I ovulated on CD24. We'll see what the magic day is this cycle! :)

well see, it doesn't even get really sticky/stretchy like EW.. :/ it gets sort of that way, but not the way alot of people make it sound like it should be :(

Watery CM is considered fertile CM, too so I wouldn't worry too much. That's what Preseed is for, lol. :)

FXed for you Powell, you will be in my thoughts tonight!
Danielle - I hope you find out some good news today!
I hope af isnt here starsheep and it is implantation.
Good luck with the O! kerrbear!!!
afm - i am 7dpo and not much to report.

Can u still get pregnant with the watery cm or is ewcm our only hope?..kinda thinking im out this month as its not really stretchy like ewcm but uv had it since 3 or 4 days before O and for the past 9/10 days since O! Normally i synptom spot and have loads going on, but this cycle - nothing!! :-( no real pains, no difference im bb's, no extra tiredness, no peeing excessively lol

well doctor had me do an urine test and it was negative. So he send me for blood test....I'm so disappointed, I was hoping the urine test would be positive. Now I don't think there's much chance of it being positive with the blood test. :cry::cry:
I will know on Thursday afternoon and if it's negative then he will check and see why I don't have any sign of AF. I bet Soy has something to do with it, I shouldn't have stop it.:dohh:

Can u still get pregnant with the watery cm or is ewcm our only hope?..kinda thinking im out this month as its not really stretchy like ewcm but uv had it since 3 or 4 days before O and for the past 9/10 days since O! Normally i synptom spot and have loads going on, but this cycle - nothing!! :-( no real pains, no difference im bb's, no extra tiredness, no peeing excessively lol

Drink a lot of water or I think it's grapefruit. Apparently it help with CM

I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I got my bfp after 8 months ttc on july 2. It was my first cycle trying soy. Well, back then there were a few women worried that soy had a higher rate of miscarriages. I would like to happily report that I will be 13 weeks pregnant in a few hours, and the heartrate is perfect at 155, very strong, very healthy!!! <3

I also would like you all to know that I have a buddy who started TTC in February/March, got a bfp in April but miscarried, and has been TTC since. I told her about soy and she just tried them this month and got her bfp 2 nights ago!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I don't get EWCM and I got preggers :) so you still have hope!! Water, Grapefruit Juice and I've heard a few things about V8 Splash helping with CM. Also, robitussin or mucinex

Kerr- I hope you O soon and catch it :dust: and GL

I feel a lot more hopeful knowing it doesn't have to be EWCM! I drink lots of water already..lol so I am hoping the large amount of CM I had did its job!

Good, I'm glad you feel better. Stress is a No No :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!

thanks :) I try not to stress, but it seems inevitable the closer AF gets lol it feels like I am challenging her to be late hahaha

I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I got my bfp after 8 months ttc on july 2. It was my first cycle trying soy. Well, back then there were a few women worried that soy had a higher rate of miscarriages. I would like to happily report that I will be 13 weeks pregnant in a few hours, and the heartrate is perfect at 155, very strong, very healthy!!! <3

I also would like you all to know that I have a buddy who started TTC in February/March, got a bfp in April but miscarried, and has been TTC since. I told her about soy and she just tried them this month and got her bfp 2 nights ago!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I remember you! Congrats on your pregnancy!! Glad to hear success stories with soy. I really hope soy works for me this cycle. What else did you do the cycle you got your BFP?

Mas- When do you plan on testing?

Danielle- Sorry to hear about the negative urine test.

Back to CD1 for me as I suspected :cry: Will try again with the soy but start a day earlier & up the dose a bit. Hopefully O will be a bit sooner. Always feel like I'm running out time now I'm 38 (yes I'm an oldie lol) but the over 35s section gives me some hope.

Disappointed the B6 didn't really help this month but added B12 now so perhaps together they can extend my LP a bit more. Not knowing exactly when I O'd means I'm not sure if LP was 9 (as before B6) or 11 (same as last time).

Can't be doing with temping as I'd be awake all night wondering if I'd overslept, even with an alarm set.

I'm trying soy next cycle if they won't give me clomid or metaformin on Friday at the doctors!

xx

Back to CD1 for me as I suspected :cry: Will try again with the soy but start a day earlier & up the dose a bit. Hopefully O will be a bit sooner. Always feel like I'm running out time now I'm 38 (yes I'm an oldie lol) but the over 35s section gives me some hope.

Disappointed the B6 didn't really help this month but added B12 now so perhaps together they can extend my LP a bit more. Not knowing exactly when I O'd means I'm not sure if LP was 9 (as before B6) or 11 (same as last time).

Can't be doing with temping as I'd be awake all night wondering if I'd overslept, even with an alarm set.

THe B vits are kinda tricky, you can't take just one of them or you'll become deficient in another. B-Complex is the best way to go

I couldn't see any B complex when I looked so thought the B6 & B12 together would do the trick seeing as those are the ones that get mentioned most. What else is in the complex?

Does anyone else still find themselves doubting that AF is AF each month? I KNOW I'm out but I keep thinking "well maybe it's IB". :dohh: My excuse this time is that AF seems to be more watery than usual... definitely a flow rather than spotting and definitely red but not seeing much in the way of clots/mucus yet. Red in bowl when I go but strangely watery pale pink/brown when I wipe. Apologies for TMI but normally everything's very thick & red :blush:

Of course now I've written this it'll be "normal" next time I check.

Arrrrghhh - I need to stop thinking about it!!!!

Scrap most of that last post. All "normal" by now, just as I knew it would be. I hate CD1. I seem to spend most of the day switching between misery, denial & trying to think positive for next time. Bleugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->