Soy Isoflavones??

I couldn't see any B complex when I looked so thought the B6 & B12 together would do the trick seeing as those are the ones that get mentioned most. What else is in the complex?

Does anyone else still find themselves doubting that AF is AF each month? I KNOW I'm out but I keep thinking "well maybe it's IB". :dohh: My excuse this time is that AF seems to be more watery than usual... definitely a flow rather than spotting and definitely red but not seeing much in the way of clots/mucus yet. Red in bowl when I go but strangely watery pale pink/brown when I wipe. Apologies for TMI but normally everything's very thick & red :blush:

Of course now I've written this it'll be "normal" next time I check.

Arrrrghhh - I need to stop thinking about it!!!!

Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
Niacin
Vitamin B-6
Folic Acid
Vitamin B-12
Calcium

That's what's in mine

My beta was 747! I gotta go back one more time tomorrow and as long as those numbers are good I don't have to go back again til my actual prenatal appointment the 18th

:cloud9:

congrats Powell!! I am happy for you!! Now if only your good luck will spread on to the rest of us!! I wish I would've known to take more than 80mg of Soy though :/ so I am sure this isn't my lucky cycle at all.

Oh hun, don't say that. For the first 2 days I only took 34mg of soy because I didn't realize mine was concentrate! So there's definitely still a chance

I took 80mg the first two days and 120 the last two, but now I see everyone else went up to like 160 and 200 so I think I should have. I'm not sure, it was my first time using Soy and Geritol and everything else everyone has suggested.

My beta was 747! I gotta go back one more time tomorrow and as long as those numbers are good I don't have to go back again til my actual prenatal appointment the 18th

:cloud9:

Yay! Congrats Powell!

Thank you ladies! I really hope tomorrow's numbers have a beautiful increase as well. With the increase from Sunday-Tuesday, I have no reason to think otherwise :) I will find out what they are Friday.

So I've been Googling clever ways to announce it to our families and I've found so many cute ideas it's hard to pick one. But I do have to admit I started tearing up while I was reading them lol I was laughin at my hormonal self inside :haha:

So glad for you Powell! Yay for rising numbers!!!
Starsheep - I feel the same way every cd1 as well - I'm sure we all go through the denial and questioning, especially when af is not her usual snarly self, lol. :hugs:
Danielle - I hope you get some answers soon and Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Kerrbear - did you O yet??
Who else is in the TWW?
I had a big temp dip this morning and I have had alot of pains in my tummy and pelvic area plus a sore back all day - hoping implantation dip. I wont test until Sat at the earliest (12dpo).

ooops Powell I meant to say I took 80mg the first THREE days not two..I did take it all five days. CD3-7!

FX'd for you Mas, it sounds promising hun! Sending some of my :dust: your way!!

razorbacks- oh okay. I've read lots of BFP stories using smaller doeses, it's all about what works best for your body. Apparently my body liked the smaller start and hopefully yours will too!

gosh I hope so! OMG..so I was at work today, and a guy I work with and have been friends with for a while came up to me and wa like, "we have been friends for a while here at work now so why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"
.....I was looking at him like he's crazy and I told him I'm NOT. and he said, "oh you look like it" I told him I did not appreciate being called fat especially when I only weigh 125 pounds and I am 5"2!! He said he didn't mean I look fat, I just look pregnant? I was kinda sad cause I wish I could've said I am :(

So glad for you Powell! Yay for rising numbers!!!
Starsheep - I feel the same way every cd1 as well - I'm sure we all go through the denial and questioning, especially when af is not her usual snarly self, lol. :hugs:
Danielle - I hope you get some answers soon and Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Kerrbear - did you O yet??
Who else is in the TWW?
I had a big temp dip this morning and I have had alot of pains in my tummy and pelvic area plus a sore back all day - hoping implantation dip. I wont test until Sat at the earliest (12dpo).

I didn't yet. I'm hoping it will be any day now.

Congrats Powell :thumbup: Lovely to hear good news :flower:

I'm still half in denial but will get over it lol. Will start the soy again tonight so hopefully round 2 will do the trick. Maybe I'll actually feel O this time?

ETA: Well AF is still being very weird. CD2 and there's not a lot happening really. Usually it's heavy for at least 3-4 days but this is more like day 6 (she does drag it out a bit!). And it's still pretty watery which is unusual. Anyone else had weird AF after soy?

AF IS HERE!!!
I could say any swearing word right now. Not sure if I should do Soy or not since I was regular before taking it and while taking it too. But since this was my first month of it, I wonder if that's the reason it messed up my cycle.

Should I or should I not? Any advice?

It's hard to decide, isn't it? I'm not liking this weird AF so am now thinking to leave the soy this month. OK I'll probably have to wait ages for O (at least 3 weeks) but at maybe things will return to normal after that.

Good luck whichever you choose :flower:

I'll definitely need a lot of OPK this cycle and I'm thinking of trying Pre-seed.

I'll definitely need a lot of OPK this cycle and I'm thinking of trying Pre-seed.

Positive OPK today, so excited!

And Danielle, its the best thing ever. I've been using it while TTC and my DH and I swear by it. Its more expensive than normal lube but it is so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->