Soy Isoflavones??

I'm back here again! I took my first cycle of Soy last october and got my bfp that same month! Sadly, it ended in a miscarriage and dh got deployed so we couldnt try until he got back..well hes back so here I am!

About the weird AF from soy, I was wondering the same thing about Geritol. Because when AF came this cycle, she didn't give me ANY signs. She just started out of the blue, but it was never the heavy cycle I am used to. It was veryyy light and I just used liners the entire 6 days because it never got heavy enough for a tampon/pad..and then it just ended completely on CD6. And I didn't have spotting or anything then either. I was looking to see if Geritol causes that.

Hi Jennifer welcome back! sorry about your loss. This is my first cycle using soy so im not sure what to expect. I took it on days 3-7 what days are u taking soy and did you use anything else the first time?

I took soy CD3-7 too. the only thing extra I take is my geritol, folic acid, and baby aspirin.

razorbacks im also taking baby aspirin along with prenatal v, I also used pre-seed I heard it helps sperm swim to egg. fx'd for us. how long have u been trying?

Well first month of Soy was no good for me. The :witch: showed her ugly face at 2:30 this morning! Wondering if I should try it again this month.

UGH!! Cramps suck!!!!

About the weird AF from soy, I was wondering the same thing about Geritol. Because when AF came this cycle, she didn't give me ANY signs. She just started out of the blue, but it was never the heavy cycle I am used to. It was veryyy light and I just used liners the entire 6 days because it never got heavy enough for a tampon/pad..and then it just ended completely on CD6. And I didn't have spotting or anything then either. I was looking to see if Geritol causes that.

Maybe it was the soy that caused it for both of us? I'm not taking anything else except B vits & folic acid.

Still can't decide whether to try it again this month...

aww 3ggo sorry to hear that the :witch:showed up. thats what im so afraid of, after 2 years of ttc im really hoping this works for me. Were u taking anything else with soy?

aww 3ggo sorry to hear that the :witch:showed up. thats what im so afraid of, after 2 years of ttc im really hoping this works for me. Were u taking anything else with soy?

I have been taking geritol, Folic acid, and baby aspirin as well.

I have been taking geritol, Folic acid, and baby aspirin as well.

ook. Ive been taking prenatal v, primrose oil and baby aspirin as well. also using pre-seed i heard it helps sperm swim. if this cycle is a bust I am goin to give si another try. we'll see fx'd as im due for :witch:the 13th

Hi,
I have a question about Soy. I have PCOS and i'm currently taking 500mg ER Metformin, I'm fearing I won't O on my own since I haven't had a real period since I was 16. I've been on BCP ever since. I stopped Oct 2011 and never got a period. That's when I found out i have PCOS. I'm pretty sure 500mg isn't doing that much for me (i'm 5'3" 231) and I have to wait til Sept 24 and then my doctor will up my dosage. I understand the Metformin isn't a fertile drug either, I've heard it did wonders for woman with PCOS and getting pregnant. So my question is since it's been about 9 years since I had a period, should i even try taking Soy? I see some woman use it during certain cycle times, but since this is all new to me should I just wait? I've been on Metformin for about 2 weeks now and all i've had is i'm not as hungry as i was and it's been helping me lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight as is, so i'm pretty happy about it :p I know woman say use Clomid, but I want to try something natural before Clomid. Let me know what you think.

Hi,
I have a question about Soy. I have PCOS and i'm currently taking 500mg ER Metformin, I'm fearing I won't O on my own since I haven't had a real period since I was 16. I've been on BCP ever since. I stopped Oct 2011 and never got a period. That's when I found out i have PCOS. I'm pretty sure 500mg isn't doing that much for me (i'm 5'3" 231) and I have to wait til Sept 24 and then my doctor will up my dosage. I understand the Metformin isn't a fertile drug either, I've heard it did wonders for woman with PCOS and getting pregnant. So my question is since it's been about 9 years since I had a period, should i even try taking Soy? I see some woman use it during certain cycle times, but since this is all new to me should I just wait? I've been on Metformin for about 2 weeks now and all i've had is i'm not as hungry as i was and it's been helping me lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight as is, so i'm pretty happy about it :p I know woman say use Clomid, but I want to try something natural before Clomid. Let me know what you think.

Im sorry! Don't have any advice for you whether you should take soy or not. But in my opinion, I would wait until the 24th and ask you doctor. I don't know anything about metformin or PCOS, so I wouldn't know what to tell you. I have heard that soy can help you if you have PCOS tho.

Can anyone help me! I am planning on starting soy this cycle. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do CD2-6 or CD3-7. Well I finally decided on CD3-7, but I am not positive as to which day was CD1 for me. Yesterday I was crampy and was having pinkish/red spotting all day. Not really enough to be light flow. TMI...sorry! Then last night around 9pm or so it turned more into a light flow. Now today, it is my normal medium flow. What should I count as cd1? Yesterday or today? Normally I wouldn't make it a big deal and I would just say it's today....but since I want to try soy this month, I don't want to be off a day and end up doing cd4-8. I don't know what to do now!!! Ugh!

Today I believe, I've read if it's past a certime of evening to go ahead and count the next day as CD1.

I'm seating in the doctor's office and apparently it's urgent. I was sure AF started but its not red nor pink. It's brown spotting. I'm getting kinda of worried.

Thanks Powell! I guess that is what I will do! I just can't decide once again if I should do CD2-6 or CD3-7 now. haha Need to decide by tomorrow night!

Aww Danielle...I'm hoping it's nothing bad!!! Keep us posted!! Praying for you!

Thanks Powell! I guess that is what I will do! I just can't decide once again if I should do CD2-6 or CD3-7 now. haha Need to decide by tomorrow night!

I am going to be doing CD3-7 again.

I did 3-7, I opted for the happy medium.. So far it has worked for me! FX'd my numbers from today are good! GL with whatever you decide hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->