Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks Powell! I guess that is what I will do! I just can't decide once again if I should do CD2-6 or CD3-7 now. haha Need to decide by tomorrow night!

Aww Danielle...I'm hoping it's nothing bad!!! Keep us posted!! Praying for you!

I am going to be doing CD3-7 again.

Were you able to ovulate on your own before soy? How many cycles have you been using it?

Thanks Powell! I guess that is what I will do! I just can't decide once again if I should do CD2-6 or CD3-7 now. haha Need to decide by tomorrow night!

Aww Danielle...I'm hoping it's nothing bad!!! Keep us posted!! Praying for you!

I am going to be doing CD3-7 again.

Were you able to ovulate on your own before soy? How many cycles have you been using it?

Not regularly, and this was my first cycle :happydance:

Hi,
I have a question about Soy. I have PCOS and i'm currently taking 500mg ER Metformin, I'm fearing I won't O on my own since I haven't had a real period since I was 16. I've been on BCP ever since. I stopped Oct 2011 and never got a period. That's when I found out i have PCOS. I'm pretty sure 500mg isn't doing that much for me (i'm 5'3" 231) and I have to wait til Sept 24 and then my doctor will up my dosage. I understand the Metformin isn't a fertile drug either, I've heard it did wonders for woman with PCOS and getting pregnant. So my question is since it's been about 9 years since I had a period, should i even try taking Soy? I see some woman use it during certain cycle times, but since this is all new to me should I just wait? I've been on Metformin for about 2 weeks now and all i've had is i'm not as hungry as i was and it's been helping me lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight as is, so i'm pretty happy about it :p I know woman say use Clomid, but I want to try something natural before Clomid. Let me know what you think.

I have heard that soy works very well on people with PCOS. I would try taking the soy at a low dose first -say 80 or 100 mg cd 3-7 and try some moderate exercise at the same time which also works really well with PCOS. Good luck to you whatever you decide!

I feel like this tww is taking forever!! Still not much to report - just sore boobs and cramps, creamy cm.

So it's official, I will not be taking Soy again. I'll still be around to keep an eye on all of you. Wish you all a bfp soon!!

I decided not to use it again this month either... only CD3 & AF has almost stopped which NEVER happens so will wait to see if this cycle is a bit more normal before adding anything again. Will keep stalking to see everyone's progress! :flower:

I just feel like I'm out:( my temps are so up and down and they usually are higher. Not sure what's up. I feel sad :cry:

what happened to make you say that Danielle??

Well in December, I'll be at the one year mark since we lost the baby. Our doctor said she would help us, but only at one year after the lost. So that coming very soon and I want my system clear of everything. Until then I'm just going to use OPK and that will be it.

My husband had his semen analysis done last friday and we'll have the results at the end of September. If everything is good then I don't know what is wrong with us. :shrug:

I just feel like I'm out:( my temps are so up and down and they usually are higher. Not sure what's up. I feel sad :cry:

sorry to hear your feeling down Mas, I woke up this morning and my temp have started to go down at the same excat time as last month so im so sad and i know im out as well. I just wanna give up but I want it so bad. 2 years ttc i cant give up now! we have to stay strong.:hugs:

Mas- Sorry to hear that you're feeling out, but you're never out until AF shows in full force! Sending lots of :dust: your way and keeping my FXd for a BFP!

Danielle- That makes sense to want to clear your system before the doctor will help you. That way you should know your cycles are back to normal. Good luck with the results of your hubby's SA.

AFM- CD21 and waiting to ovulate. On and off throughout the day my CM will get kinda stretchy. Yesterday there was quite a bit that was very stretchy then it went back to mostly creamy. So far today only a teeny bit is stretchy. Nothing showing on the OPKs yet. If I get another lower oral reading on my ovacue monitor tomorrow it should populate my fertile window. Hopefully it does and hopefully I ovulate on CD24 again because then I can get in BDing all weekend. :)

Last cycle of Soy didn't go so great. I stopped using opk around CD 28 because I got so frustrated. So, I don't really know if I O'd or not. I was so excited with my 1st soy cycle because for the first time ever it was 29 days! This time around, 46 days. Still better than what it was though. I took a little higher dose this time around, maybe that was the problem? So this cycle I went to days 2-6 and went back to my original does. Trying to stay positive this month! I usually think "It's never going to happen, it didn't happen this month" so I don't get so upset when I see the BFN. Trying a different approach. IT WILL HAPPEN THIS MONTH!

I had a very crampy day - almost like AF was on her way but she is not due until Tuesday (Sunday at the very earliest). My back hurt and my lower tummy was sore, achey, crampy. I am trying to keep my hopes up for implantation.

I had a very crampy day - almost like AF was on her way but she is not due until Tuesday (Sunday at the very earliest). My back hurt and my lower tummy was sore, achey, crampy. I am trying to keep my hopes up for implantation.

FX'd for you

I'm sorry Danielle :/ but I wish you luck :)

And me, idk what is going on :( I have terrible cramps and AF isn't due for 12 more days..and I feel sick. but I don't think it's pregnancy symptom sick I think it's nausea from the cramps :/

I hope you feel better razorbacks :hugs:
Danielle - I think that is a good idea, to go to your Dr fresh without anything to mess up the tests.

Mas- Good luck! FXd the cramping is implantation! :dust: :)

Powell- Did you have anymore blood work done?

Danielle- That sounds like a good plan to let your body do its thing and get back to normal before Decemeber. Good luck!

Razorbacks- Sorry to hear about the cramping. :( How many dpo are you?

I go Monday and will find out those results Tuesday and I hope that'll be the last time lol I have bruises on my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->