Soy Isoflavones??

what happened to make you say that Danielle??

Well in December, I'll be at the one year mark since we lost the baby. Our doctor said she would help us, but only at one year after the lost. So that coming very soon and I want my system clear of everything. Until then I'm just going to use OPK and that will be it.

My husband had his semen analysis done last friday and we'll have the results at the end of September. If everything is good then I don't know what is wrong with us. :shrug:

Why does it take so long to get the results of the SA back? It only took us 3 days .... it's so interesting how things take different lengths of time in different areas/parts of the world.

Just wanted to chime in here on this thread. I am on my first cycle taking SI and am currently on CD11.
Kerrbear - my cycles look very similar to yours. I have been O'ing late. CD 34 & CD 27 respectively. At least this most recent O was a bit sooner. Looks like your still waiting on yours? Hope it come soon!!
I read somewhere that if you O naturally, you should start off with a low dose of Soy. So I took mine on CD 3-7 with 80mg on 3 & 4, 100mg on 5 & 6, and 120 on 7. Keeping my fingers crossed for an earlier O this time around. Don't feel anything different yet.
I noticed intense hot flashes and a headache on my first day of taking it, but both of those symptoms decreased the more I took them. weird.
Keep my finger crossed for all of us!!

Mas - sorry to hear about your BFN. Has AF hit yet?

Just wanted to chime in here on this thread. I am on my first cycle taking SI and am currently on CD11.
Kerrbear - my cycles look very similar to yours. I have been O'ing late. CD 34 & CD 27 respectively. At least this most recent O was a bit sooner. Looks like your still waiting on yours? Hope it come soon!!
I read somewhere that if you O naturally, you should start off with a low dose of Soy. So I took mine on CD 3-7 with 80mg on 3 & 4, 100mg on 5 & 6, and 120 on 7. Keeping my fingers crossed for an earlier O this time around. Don't feel anything different yet.
I noticed intense hot flashes and a headache on my first day of taking it, but both of those symptoms decreased the more I took them. weird.
Keep my finger crossed for all of us!!

Mas - sorry to hear about your BFN. Has AF hit yet?

Thanks! I don't always ovulate on my own so I've been taking soy on CD3-7. I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD6 & 7. I think ovulation is coming up because I started with EWCM and ovary twinges yesterday. I've also had some minor cramping which I had last cycle around ovulation. I use the ovacue fertility monitor and that gave me this weekend as my highest fertility time so it all seems to be lining up. I'm CD23 today so if I ovulate in the next day or two I will right where I was last cycle. I'm also really hoping for a BFP this cycle because if not, AF will be showing up right when I go on vacation and the 1st few days I have it, I have killer cramps.

What CD are you?

hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining in?

i am 11dpo bfn, pretty much out, think af will be here by tomorrow. Will be starting soy cd3-7 will it be ok for me to take epo with it does anyone know? i'm also taking pregnacare concepion, will this be ok to take with the soy? Thanks ladies :flower:

I don't think there would be any problem taking soy with the pregnacare conception since that's mostly just a prenatal vitamin. I haven't taken EPO, but other women have tried it on here I believe.

Just to update the thread, I ovulated on Thursday so am 3DPO today. I am delighted with that... I have ovd earlier than before and according to FF I should have a cycle length of just over 30 days.....very happy about that :)

what happened to make you say that Danielle??

Well in December, I'll be at the one year mark since we lost the baby. Our doctor said she would help us, but only at one year after the lost. So that coming very soon and I want my system clear of everything. Until then I'm just going to use OPK and that will be it.

My husband had his semen analysis done last friday and we'll have the results at the end of September. If everything is good then I don't know what is wrong with us. :shrug:

Why does it take so long to get the results of the SA back? It only took us 3 days .... it's so interesting how things take different lengths of time in different areas/parts of the world.

It does only take 3/4 days here too...but my OB/GYN is super book this month and we could only book an appointment on the 24 of Sept, plus I was trying to find a time where I can leave school without taking half a day off.

Hi everyone. I'm cd20 today and have had 2 high temps now. FF says inovulated on cd16 but I think it was more like cd18 if my temp stays up. The earliest I've ever ovulated before is cd22 so I'm happy that soy brought my o forward.
Got FS appointment on sept 25th x

Ok so I'm definitely not symptom spotting this month and not tracking to much of anything all I am doing is taking Maca, Soy, and Vitamins. AF is due to arrive Sept 17th but as of yesterday Sept 8th I have been peeing like crazy. Is it to soon be having frequent urination?....Tired of going to the bathroom

Anybody in the uk want a free bottle of soy isoflavones? I bought them as i thought I wasn't O'ing but it turned out I was just a bit later.

Unopened pack...shame to waste them really!

Hi everyone. I'm cd20 today and have had 2 high temps now. FF says inovulated on cd16 but I think it was more like cd18 if my temp stays up. The earliest I've ever ovulated before is cd22 so I'm happy that soy brought my o forward.
Got FS appointment on sept 25th x

Good luck! Glad to hear the soy moved ovulation forward for you. :)

I'm on CD24 today and I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday or will today. I had some twinges yesterday on and off all day. I also had some cramping. Plus hubby and I were able to BD Friday, Saturday, and yesterday. :)

I'm on CD24 today and I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday or will today. I had some twinges yesterday on and off all day. I also had some cramping. Plus hubby and I were able to BD Friday, Saturday, and yesterday. :)

Fingers crossed for you!! Sound like your timing was perfect. :thumbup:

Anybody in the uk want a free bottle of soy isoflavones? I bought them as i thought I wasn't O'ing but it turned out I was just a bit later.

If you still have them, I'd love them :) x

GL hun. Lots of :dust: to you!

hey ladies bought my first pack today. I'm a bit concerned as i bought them from holland and barrett in the uk. They say that one capsule has 720mg is this right because it sounds like a hell of alot? Can anyone at all help with this problem?

Congrats on your pregnancy H&H 9 months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->