Soy Isoflavones??

hey ladies bought my first pack today. I'm a bit concerned as i bought them from holland and barrett in the uk. They say that one capsule has 720mg is this right because it sounds like a hell of alot? Can anyone at all help with this problem?

You'll want to look at the ingredients list to see if it is just a percentage of soy isoflavones. Some of the soy pills contain a concentrate or only a small percentage of soy. I use the Spring Valley brand here in the US because they contain 40mg of soy isoflavones per tablet. Good luck!

I'm on CD24 today and I'm hoping I ovulated yesterday or will today. I had some twinges yesterday on and off all day. I also had some cramping. Plus hubby and I were able to BD Friday, Saturday, and yesterday. :)

GL hun. Lots of :dust: to you!

Thanks! Hope your bloodwork today is good! :)

Thank you! I get the results back in the AM. Gah the day of waiting sux the most! I think I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow after hubs goes to work and let the call wake me up, I did that last time and it was easier than waking up early waiting for the call like I did the first time.

Hey ladies!

May I join? Im currently taking SI CD6. I'm doing CD3-7 so I'm almost done. Side affects seem to be headaches only but thats about it. This is my first cycle of soy and I'm super excited. Besides soy I'm taking Geritol (pills) folic acid and doing SMEP. Look forward to BFPs on this thread!

Welcome Prayinglady!

I am currently on day 3 of my second cycle of soy. I am not having any symptoms this time around. I hope it stays that way too. Last month I had headaches and hot flashes.

Welcome Prayinglady!

I am currently on day 3 of my second cycle of soy. I am not having any symptoms this time around. I hope it stays that way too. Last month I had headaches and hot flashes.

The first time I got hot flashes too but now I'm fine!!! :)

hey ladies bought my first pack today. I'm a bit concerned as i bought them from holland and barrett in the uk. They say that one capsule has 720mg is this right because it sounds like a hell of alot? Can anyone at all help with this problem?

Read the back and it should say 74mg soy isoflavones or something like that - the 720mg is the whole pill but it contains a much smaller amount of Soy Isoflavones.

FX's she will stay away and you get a late BFP! :dust:

thanks for the replies girls, yes i think it says there is a total of 46mg of soy iso so going to begin with taking to tabelts before i go to bed. I am supposed to get af today but no sign of her but bfn again :( i wish that stupid bitc* would just hurry up so i can start my next cycle!!

Af got me again. I wish my body would work right:( I hate this feeling of failure. But after so many cycles and years and years and years.... I really feel down about myself. I don't want to do IVF because if it doesn't work ill be so so so down and having wasted 10 grand will just gut me! I don't know what to do. I'm regular, I ovulate my tubes are clear. My OH is fine. I'm super healthy at my optimum weight, I don't get it!

Hi Mas, im sorry u feel like this I know what its like. Im super down as well i got a panic attack lastnight, It was really bad. I couldnt stop crying it was crazy I feel like Im at rock bottom. im healthy all test came back normal and so is dh but 2 years now and I cant seem to get prego so i know how u feel. weve tried everything and now I dont know what else to do. im even thinking of seeing a new doctor. Its sad when u want something so bad and it doesnt happen. I have no children so im scared I wont ever have any at all! I try to stay calm and positive but its super hard every month when af shows up uhgg. I hope this ends for us soon and we get our bfp because im not sure if i can handle anymore. :hugs:

Okay, so I pretty much have regular cycles ranging from like 27-31 days. We got pregnant at the end of July and I miscarried on August 16th at 4.5 weeks.

I have never been able to pick up a truly positive OPK, so I want to start soy when AF (hopefully) arrives at the end of this week.

Should I do CD 2-6 or CD 3-7? Will Cd 2-6 make me ovulate earlier than 3-7 would? I am going to start off with a low dose of 80mg and then maybe increase it to 120mg on the last two days or even just the last day.

I also will taking Geritol Complete starting on CD1.

Thanks <3

It's really hard to say if soy will help you to ovulate any sooner depending on the dose. For some women soy can help them ovulate sooner while for others it makes ovulation later. Since your shortest cycle is 27 days, I would suggest taking it on CD2-6. Good luck!

i am feeling really low at the moment. Going to take soy cd5-9. I just feel as though its never going to happen. :(

Last day of SI and I can't wait to see the results!!! How are you ladies getting on with it?:happydance:

On my second cycle of taking soy. I am taking them cd3-7 and am on day 6. Two more days! Hoping it makes me O sooner then last month.

This is my first cycle on SI. I am doing CD2-6. Tonight is my last dose. I'm hoping this does the trick! I am trying to get my body to ovulate sooner. So we will see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->