Soy Isoflavones??

This is my first cycle on SI. I am doing CD2-6. Tonight is my last dose. I'm hoping this does the trick! I am trying to get my body to ovulate sooner. So we will see! :)

I hope it makes both of us O sooner! Have you had any side affects from the soy? I did the first month. None this month :happydance:

Hi ladies. I'm pretty sure I ovulated 9/10 which was CD24. My ovacue monitor confirmed ovulation for that day and my temp jumped up. We'll see how my temps are the next few days. :)

I pretty much O on my own but i heard it can strengthen the egg quality so was thinking of taking it cd5-9 i usually O cd15-16. I have the fs on 20th sep, do you girls think i should wait to take it or go ahead?

hello girls!

i will also try SI this cycle. i am TTC since 2 years, became preg on clomid and metformin and now i'm on the board again because i lost it a 6 w. i was wonderting what is the % of BFP, for those who take IS? Anyone has any idea?

thx a lot and good luck

hello girls!

i will also try SI this cycle. i am TTC since 2 years, became preg on clomid and metformin and now i'm on the board again because i lost it a 6 w. i was wonderting what is the % of BFP, for those who take IS? Anyone has any idea?

thx a lot and good luck

I googled it and it had a very very very good sucess rate! I hope to be a success story one day likewise. :thumbup:

I pretty much O on my own but i heard it can strengthen the egg quality so was thinking of taking it cd5-9 i usually O cd15-16. I have the fs on 20th sep, do you girls think i should wait to take it or go ahead?
I took it 5-9 last cycle and I o'd on cd16 - I find soy makes me O exactly 7 days after the last dose.

I am going to try 200mg cd4-8 this cycle and hope for the best.

This is my first cycle on SI. I am doing CD2-6. Tonight is my last dose. I'm hoping this does the trick! I am trying to get my body to ovulate sooner. So we will see! :)

I hope it makes both of us O sooner! Have you had any side affects from the soy? I did the first month. None this month :happydance:

I haven't really noticed any side affects besides some hot flashes the morning after I took my first dose. And the last couple days I had really bad headaches in the evenings. However...I'm not sure if the headaches were from the soy or not since I've been sick all week. So it could have just been because of that. I finished my last dose last night...so we will see how it goes! :) Good luck to you!

Hi,

I posted here earlier, but have another question. I'm taking Metformin since Aug 24, when I found out I have PCOS and I'm wondering if I should wait until I get a real AF or should I try soy isoflavones? I do not know when my last real period was. If you want to count BCP then Nov 2011. (I went off BCP Oct 2011) So would it make a difference if I tried soy isoflavones for the next few days? If I don't get an AF by Sept 24, then my dosage for Metformin is going to be up'd. Let me know what you ladies think or if anyone is/was in the same shoes as me :flower:

Hi ladies. I'm pretty sure I ovulated 9/10 which was CD24. My ovacue monitor confirmed ovulation for that day and my temp jumped up. We'll see how my temps are the next few days. :)

I hope you caught the egg this time :happydance:

Well, my temp went down and my ovacue readings went down yesterday (9/12). I still have EWCM. It's 1:30am here so hubby and I will BD before we go to sleep. Hopefully it'll be enough if I get confirmed ovulation yesterday or today. I was so hopeful that it was on Monday. We plan to keep up BDing every other day until AF anyway just in case.

If you ladies can look at my chart and tell me if the amount we've been BDing looks good around the right time that would be great. Sometimes I just need reassurance that we're doing it when we're supposed to, lol.

Hi,

I posted here earlier, but have another question. I'm taking Metformin since Aug 24, when I found out I have PCOS and I'm wondering if I should wait until I get a real AF or should I try soy isoflavones? I do not know when my last real period was. If you want to count BCP then Nov 2011. (I went off BCP Oct 2011) So would it make a difference if I tried soy isoflavones for the next few days? If I don't get an AF by Sept 24, then my dosage for Metformin is going to be up'd. Let me know what you ladies think or if anyone is/was in the same shoes as me :flower:

I don't know too much about PCOS or the use of Metformin for it. If it was me I'd probably try to hold out until the 24th, but it's hard to say! Good luck!

Hi,

Hi hippiekinz, sorry you got dx with pcos, i recently got dx with pcos too and it sucks but i was prescribed metformine too and it does work. 500mg is the lowest dose and they start you off on that cos of all the side effects with met which go away once your body gets used to it. I am on 1000mg and got af after five days on that dose. Everyone is different but i would try and hang in there till 24 sept and see if the higher dose makes a difference.:hugs:

Good luck!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1120903-cinnamon-help-pcos.html

Thanks ladies,

I'll hold off til Sept 24 and wait til my doctor up's my dosage. I'm just itching to do anything to help myself out more :) Thanks again:hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1120903-cinnamon-help-pcos.html

oooooooooooh, I'm intrigued by the cinnamon. Do you take 1 tsp honey am/pm and cinnamon am/pm? I don't mind using the pill form either.

oooooooooooh, I'm intrigued by the cinnamon. Do you take 1 tsp honey am/pm and cinnamon am/pm? I don't mind using the pill form either.

The pill form is a good way to go unless you know for sure that the cinnamon spice you're using is actually cinnamon, alot of times its a different spice that tastes similar. And make sure to use RAW honey.

Powell- I haven't been on here as much lately. Did I miss the results of your blood work you had done earlier in the week?

Yeah. They were 5020! I got them done again today along with progesterone to make sure it's high enough to sustain the pregnancy. I had an US also, will post a picture later. My due date changed to May 13th which would put me around 5 weeks 4 days. No heart beat yet so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound to check for a heartbeat and to see if the baby is growing.

Yeah. They were 5020! I got them done again today along with progesterone to make sure it's high enough to sustain the pregnancy. I had an US also, will post a picture later. My due date changed to May 13th which would put me around 5 weeks 4 days. No heart beat yet so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound to check for a heartbeat and to see if the baby is growing.

Does anyone know where I can get some preseed from? I really really really want to try it? Is it really expensive? Anyone got any for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->