Soy Isoflavones??

hello Ladies. sorry I was out for a while, I got really sad and down when I saw af show up. my first try with soy didnt work, after thinking it over alot im gonna give it one more try this time cd 1-5 instead of 3-7. Im feeling alot better now and this time im not gonna temp because its just way to stressful. Im gonna enjoy this month and :sex:every other day.

congrats on the :bfp: and good luck to all still ttc. :dust: to all of us :hugs:

TTC#1- 23 MTHS NOW :cry:
ME29-DH33

Hello all this is my first month using soy after 4 months of failed clomid I am currently 8dpo and i am having symptoms of af is that normal?

Yeah. They were 5020! I got them done again today along with progesterone to make sure it's high enough to sustain the pregnancy. I had an US also, will post a picture later. My due date changed to May 13th which would put me around 5 weeks 4 days. No heart beat yet so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound to check for a heartbeat and to see if the baby is growing.

Does anyone know where I can get some preseed from? I really really really want to try it? Is it really expensive? Anyone got any for sale?

hey hun have you tried ebay yet? i get mine from there, from the uk and its about £16.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1120903-cinnamon-help-pcos.html

oooooooooooh, I'm intrigued by the cinnamon. Do you take 1 tsp honey am/pm and cinnamon am/pm? I don't mind using the pill form either.

The pill form is a good way to go unless you know for sure that the cinnamon spice you're using is actually cinnamon, alot of times its a different spice that tastes similar. And make sure to use RAW honey.

I bought the cinnamon from the vitamin isle today, but I'm wondering how much should I take? It says 1000mg for 2 pills so it must be 500mg each pill. I am taking Metformin, BUT I don't have type 2 diabetes. Should I be safe taking one in the am and one at night? Or 2 in the am and not worry about night? I've read if you take Metformin be careful because it could cause low sugar? But I think I would only have to worry if I had diabetes? I take my Metformin around dinner time, so I'm pushing for taking both in the morning and being done with it so i don't need to worry about it effecting me too much when I take the Metformin later on? Does that make any sense, lola:wacko:

Yeah. They were 5020! I got them done again today along with progesterone to make sure it's high enough to sustain the pregnancy. I had an US also, will post a picture later. My due date changed to May 13th which would put me around 5 weeks 4 days. No heart beat yet so I have to go back next week for another ultrasound to check for a heartbeat and to see if the baby is growing.

Does anyone know where I can get some preseed from? I really really really want to try it? Is it really expensive? Anyone got any for sale?

hey hun have you tried ebay yet? i get mine from there, from the uk and its about £16.

okay I just found some on there for 20.00 US. Guess I'll get them from there :)

Love the due date... That is my birthday! :thumbup:

Hope you are doing and feeling well!

Love the due date... That is my birthday! :thumbup:

Hope you are doing and feeling well!

Awe yay, mayb it's lucky then :)

I'm feeling pretty good, other than some seriously sore and firm boobs! and slight nausea in the AM and when i'm hungry, no MS yet tho!

Here's our little jelly bean's first picture :)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8

Glad to hear your blood work has been good! Good luck with your blood work and ultrasound next week. :)

Congrats Powell - so pleased for you :flower:

I'm not taking the soy this month but will probably give it another go next cycle now that I'm thinking it's the B vits that caused the weird AF this time.

Thanx ladies. I'll be finding out my results soon. Probably within the hour. FX'd they're good!

Im 7dpo today.........sore boobs but nothing else really. Will see what happens! x

Hello all this is my first month using soy after 4 months of failed clomid I am currently 8dpo and i am having symptoms of af is that normal?

I believe it's normal that's exactly how I felt. Everyone is different but I experienced lots of af cramps and twinges in ovaries. Im on second cycle now. Good luck to u hope u get your bfp.

Hi everyone. Quick question my AF is due Sept 17 I went to the Gyno for my yearly check up on the 13th and he said everything looks good. With that being said I'm assumming I'm out for this month. My question is if I was pregnant wouldn't he have been able to tell while doing my examinantion?

P.S. no urine or blood tested during doctors visit

Not necessarily. Your cervix turns colors later on in pregnancy so I don't think you'd be far along enough to tell just with a pelvix exam

Looks like you could have O'd on either CD24 or CD26 and may be having a fallback rise. I did :) Have you tried putting in dummy temps?

I haven't put dummy temps in yet. I was thinking at first that it may have been a fallback rise, but my ovacue monitor readings are still so low and haven't confirmed ovulation yet. Now the only thing I could think there is if the readings are off because I'm still having EWCM. I don't know. I'm getting a little confused. I also had right sided pains last evening at work and early this AM before bed. I'm having some mild cramping, too. So I was thinking I didn't ovulate yet.

If my temp is 97.21 or higher FF will give crosshairs showing ovulation on Wednesday which does not match my ovacue monitor. I guess I would go with the temps though?

Cramping after O isn't unheard of, specially if you caught the eggie ;). Mayb you'll find out in a few days after a few more temps? Try some dummy temps that are close with your last few temps, just rising a little bit and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->