Soy Isoflavones??

If my temp is 97.21 or higher FF will give crosshairs showing ovulation on Wednesday which does not match my ovacue monitor. I guess I would go with the temps though?

That's the day I was thinking you O'd! Yeah go with temps, they're more reliable in my experience

My cervix today was so high I could barely reach it. My CM was more white, thicker, but still stretchy. If I really am 3dpo I wonder why I'm having CM like this. I never usually get watery CM either, but I did this cycle.

My cervix today was so high I could barely reach it. My CM was more white, thicker, but still stretchy. If I really am 3dpo I wonder why I'm having CM like this.

Last cycle, when I O'd on CD 27, I had EWCM for almost 2 weeks. I think I tried to O but didn't quite get there, so my body kept trying. It is happening again this cycle (took SI for the 1st time this cycle). But I am getting more intense signs of O earlier than last time. My EW is the thickest yet and my face has started breaking out here and there, which is a sign I noticed last month that correlated to O.

I'm not a chart expert or anything, but I would say there is still a chance you haven't O'd yet. Especially with the CM you mentioned. Just my opinion though. Don't you hate having to wait for the next day to find out for sure? I'm not a very patient person at all..

Fertile CM after O (or suspected O) doesn't mean there wasn't O. I had watery for almost a week after O then it turned creamy and has stayed that way ever since.

I've had thick creamy discharge since O...

9DPO and feeling super uncomfortable and very hot...

Then it's not that abnormal. It hasn't turned creamy yet. I'll just have to wait and see which is the part I hate the most, lol.

Then it's not that abnormal. It hasn't turned creamy yet. I'll just have to wait and see which is the part I hate the most, lol.

Not abnormal at all :) FX'd for you hun!!

Thanks! FF gave me my crosshairs today showing that I ovulated on Wednesday (CD26). My ovacue monitor gave me a purple box indicating that I ovulated yesterday. I figure I will go with my temps for now and count myself as 4dpo. However, if I get a BFN when I decide to test I always know in the back of my mind that I could have ovulated a little later.

I've had thick creamy discharge since O...

9DPO and feeling super uncomfortable and very hot...

Maybe that's a good sign? Hope you feel less uncomfortable soon.

I hope so. I think I might have noticed the tiniest bit of spotting this evening.... which for me means AF is on the way so I am rapidly losing hope now! Also, 10DPO and BFN!

Hi, thanks.
I know 9 dpo is very early - just couldn't help myself. Don't know if I will test in morning or just wait a bit longer. X

Starting my 3rd cycle of TTC and 3rd cycle of Soy this cycle I started my Soy on the 1st day of my period. Each cycle I started the soy on a didfferent day to see if it will help and I will also be ordering some preseed. Hoping to get a BFP this cycle. Doctor said 75% chance of getting pregnant first 6 month 90% in the first year. Fx'd

Starting my 3rd cycle of TTC and 3rd cycle of Soy this cycle I started my Soy on the 1st day of my period. Each cycle I started the soy on a didfferent day to see if it will help and I will also be ordering some preseed. Hoping to get a BFP this cycle. Doctor said 75% chance of getting pregnant first 6 month 90% in the first year. Fx'd

Good luck!

I was away for a girls weekend with some friends and family at my cottage! Nothing like a weekend of eating, drinking and shopping to shake the blues away! It was just what I needed. I hope every one is well. I'm on CD7 and I have two doses of soy left. Hoping this will be the month for us!

hey girls i just had a girlie weekend also and feel great. Starting soy cd5 for the first time. Hope this is it fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->