Soy Isoflavones??

Good luck Mas & laustiredttc! I'm waiting to test and hoping the time goes by fast. :)

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on in a while and don't have much time now, but I wanted to let you know that this was my second month taking soy isoflavones and we got our BFP on Friday night. This will be our rainbow baby after a loss in April. I'm, of course, cautious after the loss, but trying to stay positive.

This month, I took the soy on CD 2-6 (120mg for the first 3 days; 160 for the final 2), and I was also drinking tap water with half a fresh squeezed lemon every day (it cleans out toxins and supports egg health), Geritol complete with folic acid, and royal jelly.

If you'd like the read the whole story, there's a link to my TTC journal.

Good luck, everyone! :flower:

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on in a while and don't have much time now, but I wanted to let you know that this was my second month taking soy isoflavones and we got our BFP on Friday night. This will be our rainbow baby after a loss in April. I'm, of course, cautious after the loss, but trying to stay positive.

This month, I took the soy on CD 2-6 (120mg for the first 3 days; 160 for the final 2), and I was also drinking tap water with half a fresh squeezed lemon every day (it cleans out toxins and supports egg health), Geritol complete with folic acid, and royal jelly.

Congrats doll!! I will definately read the journal.. H & H 9 months!

Hi ladies,

Congrats!! How exciting! :happydance:

Feeling absolutely horrible AF arrived on the 16th Mirgaine all day cramps like crazy today I just feel miserable. Never felt so bad during AF before. Anyone else having a rough cycle?

oh my gosh congrats hun h&h 9 months

cd6 today and i took just one tablet last night as i want to ease myself into taking it. No side effects so far which is good. will be taking two tonight to see how i get on with it. They are holland and barrett ones so i am a little bit cautious with them.

How is everyone else getting on?

12 DPO for me. I would love to have some goodness this month! BFNs on Internet cheapies so far though...

Sorry AF got you leah and that she is being nasty this month! She's a nasty :witch: with a capital B!

So with my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation to CD29 (Saturday). That is also the day my ovacue monitor indicated ovulation so I am going with as my ovulation date. CD29 ovulation is right in the middle of the days I ovulated my last 2 cycles. So now I'll be waiting to test until 9/29.

How's everyone else doing?

So with my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation to CD29 (Saturday). That is also the day my ovacue monitor indicated ovulation so I am going with as my ovulation date. CD29 ovulation is right in the middle of the days I ovulated my last 2 cycles. So now I'll be waiting to test until 9/29.

How's everyone else doing?

9/29 <~ thats my Birthday!!!:happydance:

I take my last dosage of Soy Iso tonight.......this is going to be a long month! xx

just took my first two tablets and i am sooo scared incase it fails. After 15 months i am just fed up with it all :cry:

Feeling absolutely horrible AF arrived on the 16th Mirgaine all day cramps like crazy today I just feel miserable. Never felt so bad during AF before. Anyone else having a rough cycle?

Sorry to hear Leah. I hope you caught the egg next cycle :hugs:

I'm still waiting for O and I started OPK last friday. Here's my test at 4pm. So hopefully I'll be ovulating by the weekend and that would mean my cycle is back to normal. :happydance:

Attachments

• CD13 2.jpg
    CD13 2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CD13.jpg
    CD13.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
I retested around 8h30 and it's almost positive!! I posted pictures in my journal.

Hi ladies quick question, I just had a tricky period. Period was due on the 17th on the 15th I spotted on the 16th light peroid 17th medium flow 18th completely gone I normally have a 3 day period but this is light even for me. Does it sound like a period to you ladies or something else? I don't know what to make of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->