Soy Isoflavones??

So with my temp this morning, FF changed my ovulation to CD29 (Saturday). That is also the day my ovacue monitor indicated ovulation so I am going with as my ovulation date. CD29 ovulation is right in the middle of the days I ovulated my last 2 cycles. So now I'll be waiting to test until 9/29.

How's everyone else doing?

9/29 <~ thats my Birthday!!!:happydance:

It's my hubby's birthday, too! That's why I think it will be a good day to test. Unless I break down and test earlier.

Good Luck Kerrbear! Hope your hubby gets a nice surprise on his Bday :wink:
I hope you O soon Danielle!
I took my last dose of soy last night! So I should O in 7 days again if things stay the same.

Thank you ladies! I will try to update as much as possible but will be on vacation starting Saturday. I also had an injury to my wrist at work and typing is a little hard, lol.

My test from 4pm. Right is with flash and left without flash.

Attachments

• CD14-4-1.jpg
    CD14-4-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • CD14-4pm2.jpg
    CD14-4pm2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
I got my positive this morning! I retested this afternoon and it was still positive. I posted it in my journal page 2. It's weird because I was late last cycle and this cycle I'm early.

I got my positive this morning! I retested this afternoon and it was still positive. I posted it in my journal page 2. It's weird because I was late last cycle and this cycle I'm early.

Have fun bding tonight ladies!!&#57430;&#57430;

Have fun bding tonight ladies!!&#57430;&#57430;

Yes have fun :sex: tonight!!! :haha:

We BD last night... Thinking we should start doing BD'ing every day though! AHHH... i am nervous.... we have been BD'ing every other day. I hope we don't miss it! I think i need to calm down over here :haha::haha:

Hello ladies I just joined the site so I am taking soy isoflavones also I am on cd5 and will be taking them days 3-7 on day three I too 60 mg
Day4:80
Day5:80
And then since I read this forum
Day6:120
Day7:120

Does that sound okay or should I up it

My test from 8pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
3ggo- Almost positive! Yay!

Danielle- Good luck and get BDing!!

laustiredttc- Thanks! They gave me a wrist brace to wear for a few days and put me on a work restriction that I can't use my right arm and I'm right handed. It's a sprain so it should heal in a few days.

My test from 8pm

That's looking really good!!! I wish mine were that dark! I'm still waiting for mine to darken up! :( There's a second line...and it's not super light...but it's not as dark as yours. It's probably a good thing that mine isn't dark yet tho...we haven't bd'd since Monday. We tried to last night...but I was too dry. :( (Sorry...TMI) We have some of that conceive plus lube...but I was afraid to use it because I have had problems with BV and I am afraid that's going to bring the problem back for me. Ugh! Sometimes I HATE being a woman! lol

all I can say is I think either the Soy or Geritol worked for me! I don't know which one, or if it was a combo of both of them. but stay positive <3 it worked for me :) found out last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->