Soy Isoflavones??

no..which is extremely odd. she was due today! but my best friend is a week or so late and last night she bought two tests and said she would feel better if we tested together. I didn't even had the slightest idea that I was pregnant! I was just being there for my friend lol and we put them on the counter together, and within 10 seconds mine turned positive..sadly hers didn't :( so I was sad because she is actually late and I wasnt.

congrats razor hope you have a h&h 9 months.

ps can someone help please. Is anyone using a cbfm whilst taking soy and if so what is your experience using them both? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :flower:

Congrats Razor :thumbup:

I'll probably be returning to this thread next cycle :flower:

thanks ladies :) went to the doctor earlier to get my blood test conformation!! <3

Test from noon today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Razor!!! Lovely news!
Where can I get Geritol?? We dont have it here in Canada. I tried online but its really expensive for shipping. Does anyone know a cheap spot to buy it?

Congrats Razor!!! Lovely news!
Where can I get Geritol?? We dont have it here in Canada. I tried online but its really expensive for shipping. Does anyone know a cheap spot to buy it?

Did you try ebay or amazon?

Hi ladies - just wanted to pop back in here after another few weeks being MIA.

My last update was that I hadn't ovulated for 60+ days.

Well, I am now 6 or 7 DPO. I ovulated sometime either Friday or Saturday last week. Now I'm in the TWW. I'm just glad to expect AF this month...regardless of whether we actually get a BFP or not.

Just wanted to check in since I haven't for a while. I hope you're all doing well and keeping spirits high!

well good luck Rudolph!!

Kerr- I was thinking the same, Amazon or eBay should have it fairly decent in price.
Mas1118- Check both of those sites! I am sure they would have it :)

I did check amazon but the shipping price is terrible! So ill try ebay tonight. Thanks Ladies!

you're welcome :) I forget shipping is higher to ship to Canada and other places outside the US. But yall are so close I don't understand why lol

ok so i have had a MAJOR reaction to the soy. Have come out in a load of hives and felt short of breath. Well thats me done with them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->