Soy Isoflavones??

laustiredttc- So sorry to hear that!

Rudolf- Glad to see you back. I hope you get your BFP!

Mas- Good luck with ebay. A lot of times you can find free shipping on there.

Well I am cycle day 10 today, got a high on my CBFM, starting my robitussin today, though by the feel of it I wont need it or the concieve plus lol, sorry, TMI, I know.

laustiredttc - Sorry to hear about the reaction.

Looking back on my cycle with soy - I think I may have had an allergic reaction as well. I had a few mornings where I woke up with swollen eyelids - never could figure out an explanation!

I hope it doesn't mess up your cycle if you are allergic - I'm fairly confident soy messed up my cycle - I'm just now getting it back after 2 months!

Hey everyone :)

I hope u dont mind me dropping in! Ive been TTC without any luck since an MC 10 months ago...ive had blood tests and they've come bk normal...i chart my temp so i know i defo O but still no joy. Anyway im thinking of trying Soy this month and wanted some advice....

Sooo ive read that i should take it from cd3 - 7 and was wondering how much to take?? Also im in the uk...where should i buy it from and how many of the capsules should i take? x

Hey everyone :)

I hope u dont mind me dropping in! Ive been TTC without any luck since an MC 10 months ago...ive had blood tests and they've come bk normal...i chart my temp so i know i defo O but still no joy. Anyway im thinking of trying Soy this month and wanted some advice....

Sooo ive read that i should take it from cd3 - 7 and was wondering how much to take?? Also im in the uk...where should i buy it from and how many of the capsules should i take? x

Hey other bubbles! :)

Although I decided not to take it just yet, I'm in the UK too and got mine on eBay, although I then found out you can get them in Tesco.

hey girls i am in the uk and i got mine from holland and barrett i have had some pretty strong reactions to them (very big hives) and swollen eyelids so i would maybe suggest the tesco brand?

hey rudolf yeah i have got the swollen eyelid thing going on so not taking them ever again. I only took them from cd5 -7 then stopped so hopefully they wont mess my cycle up too much? I know they have already messed with the cbfm because i got a high on cd 8 which i NEVER get. So al natural its back too again. I dont even know why i started in the first place because i O like clockwork every month on cd16. Just thought i would give my eggies some etc help, oh well :shrug:

Just updating my experience with S.I, I am currently on my 3rd cy.cle of S.I, and although I havn't had a BFP yet ( Myself and my partner haven't really been trying latley) so far it's doing an amazing job in my eyes anyway, I have PCOS and my periods used to be all over the place after being on the depo injection, but now after taking S.I my periods are regular and I have had them every month so far, no I no longer have Af then nothing for 2/3 months then one or two AF then nothing for 4 months yaaaay so I really do feel it's doing good for my system :thumbup:

I think thats great hun. I think sometimes it works amazingly for some women and others it just wreaks havoc lol. I think thats why i took it myself hearing so many amazing stories about it.

I hope you get your :bfp: soon hun fx

Hi bubbles :) r u going to take them next month?

Laustiredttc - how many of the H & B ones did u take each day? How much is in each one? I did see them on their website but there is a lot of other things in them as we'll n it confused me lol

I'm abit worried about taking them to be honest but am about ready to try anything...GP told me yday that can't refer me til after 18 months TTC so I've still got 7 months to go :( My cycles r quite regular but there's still room for improvement! I'm thinking I will just take a low dose of soy - prob 80 - as I just want them to help make O n eggs stronger. Has there been many success stories on here? x

hey huni i think there was a total of 46mg of soy in each tablet. I took one on cd5 then two on cd6&7. I would prob recommend either boots or tesco huni just to be on the safe side. Unless someone on here has took the h&b ones and has found them ok?

Hi bubbles :) r u going to take them next month?

Laustiredttc - how many of the H & B ones did u take each day? How much is in each one? I did see them on their website but there is a lot of other things in them as we'll n it confused me lol

I'm abit worried about taking them to be honest but am about ready to try anything...GP told me yday that can't refer me til after 18 months TTC so I've still got 7 months to go :( My cycles r quite regular but there's still room for improvement! I'm thinking I will just take a low dose of soy - prob 80 - as I just want them to help make O n eggs stronger. Has there been many success stories on here? x

I don't think I'm going to take them at all anymore, I've decided vitex is probably better for me now I've had a crazy long possibly anovulatory cycle. I was thinking of taking soy when my cycles seemed regular and had O but were just long, to make O stronger and possibly bring it forward, but now I think my cycles are still trying to regulate after BCP so I'm going to try the vitex instead.

Sorry your allergic Laurie!! If you are allergic to soy (very common allergen) then I would recommend you get allergy testing done so you dont end up having a reaction to other things that has soy in them later. Sometimes reactions can worsen the next time.

I woke up horny (had an awesome sex dream last night) my cervix is high, soft and open and I have ewcm!! My opk last night was neg but later when I looked at it it was all smeared and weird looking so I think it was a dud. We dtd this morning and Thursday night already and will go again tomorrow evening - trying for every 36hrs this cycle, lol.

I woke up horny (had an awesome sex dream last night) my cervix is high, soft and open and I have ewcm!! My opk last night was neg but later when I looked at it it was all smeared and weird looking so I think it was a dud. We dtd this morning and Thursday night already and will go again tomorrow evening - trying for every 36hrs this cycle, lol.

Best part about TTC :thumbup:

Hello ladies took soy isoflavones this cycle for the first time fxed it works baby dust to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->