Soy Isoflavones??

got a sore throat :cry: but it doesn't feel like I'm starting a cold.
I hope it's really not a cold cuz we are going on a trip next weekend just the two of us :cloud9:

My period finally showed up! I had my miscarriage on August 16th... so about 5 1/2 weeks later!

I am going to start temping tomorrow morning bright & early and taking my Geritol. I'm kind of iffy now on if I should take soy CD 2-6. Should I?

Good luck everyone! <3

My period finally showed up! I had my miscarriage on August 16th... so about 5 1/2 weeks later!

I am going to start temping tomorrow morning bright & early and taking my Geritol. I'm kind of iffy now on if I should take soy CD 2-6. Should I?

Good luck everyone! <3

did the soy do something negative to your last cycle?

I've never taken the soy before. I just keep reading about people who say it delayed ovulation by a lot.

But when I think about it, my "cycle" was a lot longer this month. So, I guess it can't hurt anything to try right? :)

I'm going to do CD 2-6... I have 40mg tablets. Should I do 80mg or 120mg?

I've never taken the soy before. I just keep reading about people who say it delayed ovulation by a lot.

But when I think about it, my "cycle" was a lot longer this month. So, I guess it can't hurt anything to try right? :)

I'm going to do CD 2-6... I have 40mg tablets. Should I do 80mg or 120mg?

I did .. 80-80- 120-120-160mg. CD3-7 But it didnt change anything on my cycle. I O'd the day I expected too, but it gave me symptoms on O day. (In which I appreciated) But besides that nothing changed. This also was my first time taking soy, and this is my first official month TTC.

I took my first dose last night - 130 mg SI. I use a ferning microscope to check my saliva every morning, so I can get a heads up on when to start using OPKs (you get partial ferning a couple days before your LH surge. Estrogen = ferning, LH = + OPK). I check every morning even if it's very unlikely I am near my fertile window, so that I stay in the habit of checking and don't forget on a key day. Well, this is cd 4 and I have TONS of ferning! I did the test this AM and again about 30 minutes ago and there are more crystals on the slide than I have ever seen! Has anyone else made this observation while doing Soy Isoflavones? (for those who are not familiar with ovulation microscopes, check this out: https://www.fertile-focus.com)

I had tried the FertileFocus scope before and I felt it was not very accurate. I also noticed that if I used it slightly earlier or later than the usual time during my fertile time, it would change. I also found it difficult to see with the green colored light in it. It hurt my eyes, lol. That's why I went with investing in the ovacue monitor. It has definitely been worth the money. That being said, I didn't try the scope while using the soy. But soy is a like a pseudoestrogen so I can see why it may change the pattern you notice in the scope.

got a sore throat :cry: but it doesn't feel like I'm starting a cold.
I hope it's really not a cold cuz we are going on a trip next weekend just the two of us :cloud9:

I hope you are feeling better :flower:

I hope so. We just came back from the doctor and my husband sperms is fine. He's above average for sperm count. No clue why I'm not yet pregnant.

I hope so. We just came back from the doctor and my husband sperms is fine. He's above average for sperm count. No clue why I'm not yet pregnant.

It just takes longer for some people, even if there isn't an obvious problem. Even if everything is timed perfectly, there's only about a 20% chance of conceiving every month. So it's really a numbers game.

Just to update the thread... AF came so first cycle of soy not successful. Onto second try... CD 4 now and have taken 120mgs yesterday and today. Will increase again tomorrow.

Hey ladies, been lurking on your thread for awhile.
I took soy, cd 3-7. I'm 15dpo today. Spotting 11dpo and today I thought af was starting this am for sure but wasn't much more than spotting. My temps have dropped as if af should have arrived. Has anyone experienced this? This was my first time taking soy. I didn't bother to test because my temps are low and the spotting this am. Thanks :)

So I've been away a while, I was using a phone app to keep me sane while at work. Well, this was cycle #4 of trying and I finally got my BFP this morning! I had added fish oil and epo to my previous prenatal multivitamin. I'm just hoping it sticks!

So I've been away a while, I was using a phone app to keep me sane while at work. Well, this was cycle #4 of trying and I finally got my BFP this morning! I had added fish oil and epo to my previous prenatal multivitamin. I'm just hoping it sticks!

Congrats! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->