Soy Isoflavones??

So I've been away a while, I was using a phone app to keep me sane while at work. Well, this was cycle #4 of trying and I finally got my BFP this morning! I had added fish oil and epo to my previous prenatal multivitamin. I'm just hoping it sticks!

Congrats doll!:happydance:

Hi Ladies,
Not really sure where I am in my cycle at the moment. Usually I have had a pos OPK by now! I skipped testing today as I ran out so I have to go get some tomorrow. I dont feel fertile right now though. I felt like I was fertile a couple of day ago but I think that is too early in my cycle. Oh well-we have been bding just in case so hopefully everything is covered.

Those that r from sydney australia can i ask which brand of soy isoflavones u took..ive only ever tried blackmores phytolife and had a chemical preg on that few cycles ago and i think im havin another one, as ive had pos preg tests for 4 days, but today it was neg :( af isnt due til friday

Hey everyone

I was going to start taking Soy this month but couldnt get it in time so will have to wait til next month...

I wanted the Tesco brand ones (im in UK) as the holland n barratt ones have other things in them....so i went miles away to the nearest big tesco n thay didnt even sell them! Ive seen them online....was anyone able to buy them instore or will I have to order online?

Also is there anywhere else i can get them from that just contain soy?? Please post any brands or links to sites in uk...thanks xxx

Hi Ladies,
Not really sure where I am in my cycle at the moment. Usually I have had a pos OPK by now! I skipped testing today as I ran out so I have to go get some tomorrow. I dont feel fertile right now though. I felt like I was fertile a couple of day ago but I think that is too early in my cycle. Oh well-we have been bding just in case so hopefully everything is covered.

Good luck! Hopefully you get your + OPK soon. :)

Those that r from sydney australia can i ask which brand of soy isoflavones u took..ive only ever tried blackmores phytolife and had a chemical preg on that few cycles ago and i think im havin another one, as ive had pos preg tests for 4 days, but today it was neg :( af isnt due til friday

Oh no! If you've had chemical pregnancies with soy, I would suggest talking to your doctor. It may be the soy or it may just be a coincidence. You may have something else going on that is causing you to be unable to sustain a pregnancy. I'm sorry to hear about the chemicals.

Hey everyone

I was going to start taking Soy this month but couldnt get it in time so will have to wait til next month...

I wanted the Tesco brand ones (im in UK) as the holland n barratt ones have other things in them....so i went miles away to the nearest big tesco n thay didnt even sell them! Ive seen them online....was anyone able to buy them instore or will I have to order online?

Also is there anywhere else i can get them from that just contain soy?? Please post any brands or links to sites in uk...thanks xxx

I'm sure how cost effective it would be in the UK, but I ordered mine from amazon.com. I live in the US and bought the Spring Valley brand. They are just soy isoflavones and come in 40mg tablets. They were pretty cheap for me, only about $10 total including shipping.

Hey everyone

I got mine in store (it's a HUGE Tesco though) so they ARE around... good luck finding some!

(will take mine again next cycle... whenever that might be as still waiting to O this time)

Hi Ladies, can i join

Me and my DP have been TTC since beginning of July (only a short time i know). I'm really considering starting soy but im only CD26 at the mo. I'm on vitex at the moment as my cycles are quite long (the longest being 41 days) but i dont know if it has helped cuz i only started them for this cycle. I've been doing opt's but they have always been negatives, never been a positive, which is way i thought soy might help. What do you think

Thanks

Kala

I am very sorry about the chemicals. Maybe you should talk to your dr.:hugs:

Hi Ladies, can i join

Me and my DP have been TTC since beginning of July (only a short time i know). I'm really considering starting soy but im only CD26 at the mo. I'm on vitex at the moment as my cycles are quite long (the longest being 41 days) but i dont know if it has helped cuz i only started them for this cycle. I've been doing opt's but they have always been negatives, never been a positive, which is way i thought soy might help. What do you think

Thanks

Kala

I have long cycles, too and I know that I was not always ovulating. I ovulated with the soy. If you try soy, you should not take vitex with it.

Im on day 2 and praying for a bfp this month! My bottle of soy recommends 80 mg so should i take more? I have heard of people taking 200 mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->