Soy Isoflavones??

Im on day 2 and praying for a bfp this month! My bottle of soy recommends 80 mg so should i take more? I have heard of people taking 200 mg.

I did cd 3-7 and here is the amounts I took:

CD3-80
CD4-120
CD5-160
CD6&7-200

Hi Ladies, can i join

Me and my DP have been TTC since beginning of July (only a short time i know). I'm really considering starting soy but im only CD26 at the mo. I'm on vitex at the moment as my cycles are quite long (the longest being 41 days) but i dont know if it has helped cuz i only started them for this cycle. I've been doing opt's but they have always been negatives, never been a positive, which is way i thought soy might help. What do you think

Thanks

Kala

I have long cycles, too and I know that I was not always ovulating. I ovulated with the soy. If you try soy, you should not take vitex with it.

Yeah i was going to stop taking vitex when/if AF shows up cuz i think soy will be a easier & faster option for getting a BFP \\:D/

Thanks Ladies - I'm hoping we have a good chance. We have been dtd every other day since early in the week and everyday now until my temp rises. Really want this to be it!

I'm starting to feel like I'm out. I'm have cramps today that are getting to be like AF cramps. I know I'm not out until AF shows up, but I'm just feeling very hopeful.

yes it's very hard. After so many months of bfn it's AF that shows up....argh! When we will get our bfp, seriously...I wish I had a crystal ball

I know! Well I'm less hopeful today because when I woke up there was a small amount of pink on the toilet paper. I checked my CP which felt soft and closed to me, but then there was pink/pale red CM on my finger. I'm still having cramps like when I get AF and lower back pain. I think AF will be here by the end of today or tomorrow.

FX'd that the witch stays away Kerrbear.

CD24 for me & still waiting on that +OPK. Want to use the soy again next cycle to see if I can speed things up a bit but if I don't O in the next few days I'll be on holiday when AF is due & I not sure I really want to risk headaches etc by taking the soy when I'm not at home. Very frustrating.

Yes, I hope she stays away Kerrbear.

9DPO for me today and bfn this morning. I'm just going to wait for AF, I don't feel confident about this cycle even tho. we did everything we could.

Yes, I hope she stays away Kerrbear.

9DPO for me today and bfn this morning. I'm just going to wait for AF, I don't feel confident about this cycle even tho. we did everything we could.

I am 8dpo... Are you having any symptoms? I'm not. I feel completely fine. Been kind of tired the last few days, but nothing unbearable.

same, I feel very tired. I have very sore breasts but I don't know if it's from my workouts. But then I've been working out intensly (misspell?) for about 40 days now. I did my chest on Tuesday and today they are very sensitive.
I had a sore throat for 5 days, today is the first day that I don't have one.

My doctor push to February for helping us out. She said everything is fine with both of us. She added it will happen in time.

same, I feel very tired. I have very sore breasts but I don't know if it's from my workouts. But then I've been working out intensly (misspell?) for about 40 days now. I did my chest on Tuesday and today they are very sensitive.
I had a sore throat for 5 days, today is the first day that I don't have one.

My doctor push to February for helping us out. She said everything is fine with both of us. She added it will happen in time.

What kind if work-out are you doing? I want to do some workouts, but don't want my body to freak out and change cycles on me. I hear doing heavy workouts can dely periods and what not.

Hopefully we will both end up with BFP very soon. :)

I do Insanity twice per week with co-workers. I do Beast Body 6 times per week. And I do Yoga once per week.
Those are intense workout, luckly it never mess up my cycles. I've been doing Insanity since March, but I took a break in June and August.
I still plan on working out while pregnant but probably not this intense.

FX'd that the witch stays away Kerrbear.

CD24 for me & still waiting on that +OPK. Want to use the soy again next cycle to see if I can speed things up a bit but if I don't O in the next few days I'll be on holiday when AF is due & I not sure I really want to risk headaches etc by taking the soy when I'm not at home. Very frustrating.

Thanks. I wouldn't want to take it when away either.

I've had some light spotting today since that first episode. Cramps are on and off but haven't been too bad yet. I haven't had to use a panty liner or anything. I only notice the spotting when I wipe. I was originally planning to test tomorrow, but I don't know when I will now.

I hope AF stays away Kerrbear! Let us know if you test! FXed for you!

I just wanted to add my story in. I didn't really have big issues with getting pregnant. (Got pregnant 3 times in one year) but after my second loss and 3 months of long cycles and late ovulation I was getting irritated so I decided to try soy isoflavons and I got pregnant that cycle and its twins! If you look at the criteria that makes you more likely to have twins (over 35, overweight, tall ect, I am the opposite of everything) so I really think it had to be the soy. I could really feel ovulation so I think it helped. Good luck everyone! I hope for a lot of BFPs.

Thats great ttc1soon! I would be pleased with twins but if I get even one it will be wonderful! I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->