Soy Isoflavones??

I am 1-3dpo and am going to try not to obsess this 2ww. I have a very busy schedule the next few weeks so hopefully I can relax and just let the time pass. My OH and I have been together for 12 yrs, we have a nine yr old son who is the light of our lives but we have never gotten married. We have been engaged forever! I am going to start planning our wedding for either the spring or fall of next year and just get it done. It will give me something else to focus on and maybe other things will then fall into place as well.

I just wanted to add my story in. I didn't really have big issues with getting pregnant. (Got pregnant 3 times in one year) but after my second loss and 3 months of long cycles and late ovulation I was getting irritated so I decided to try soy isoflavons and I got pregnant that cycle and its twins! If you look at the criteria that makes you more likely to have twins (over 35, overweight, tall ect, I am the opposite of everything) so I really think it had to be the soy. I could really feel ovulation so I think it helped. Good luck everyone! I hope for a lot of BFPs.

Congrats on the pregnancy! I would love to have twins. I'm secretly hoping that I have twins with Clomid (if I don't get my BFP this cycle that is). Thanks for sharing about your success! H&H 9 months to you! :)

Mas- Good luck with the wedding planning. I didn't notice my TWW so much with being on vacation the 2nd week of it.

AFM- Still spotting today, but it's still not much. Cramps aren't as bad as AF cramps usually are yet. I didn't get to temp today with coming home from vacation. So we'll see what happens with the spotting and temp in the morning. :)

Mas - Have fun planning for your wedding! It's alot of work so it should keep you busy. :happydance:

Kerrbear - how many dpo are you? Sorry I seem to be confuse, are you having AF or IB or :shrug:? lol it sounds like IB to me.

Nothing new from me, I might be testing tomorrow morning. I got sore breasts and I still have a sore throat.

euh! I think I might be pregnant!! Is this it?
After 16 cycles and two false positives....those this look like a good one?

Attachments

• HPT4.jpg
    HPT4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • HPT3.jpg
    HPT3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
Is the blood brown or pink?

It's been pink/pale red and some brown. I had a little bit of bright red on and off, but it's not the color of my usual AF. Last cycle I had some spotting at 13/14dpo which was the same color as AF. I put a tampon in for overnight because I thought AF would show up. It was a super one and it had only a little bit of brown blood on it. I'm so confused!

Maybe...I got plenty of dips left. The doctor just told me to call the office as soon that I got a positive and she would send me for blood test and ultrasound right away.

Congrats Danielle!!!! So excited for you!

That's good. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the blood test results and the ultrasound. I don't go back to work until Wednesday so I will be on here a lot and checking for updates. FXd this is your sticky bean! :)

My temp dropped a little this morning :(

Sorry that your temp dropped. Hopefully it's an implantation dip. :) Mine went down a lot today, but so far AF hasn't shown up in full force yet.

Thanks. I am so upset. I know I am not out until AF shows, but this is what happened last month too! I was so hoping this was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->