Soy Isoflavones??

euh! I think I might be pregnant!! Is this it?
After 16 cycles and two false positives....those this look like a good one?

Pretty sure you're pregnant hun! Congrats!! Test later after holding pee and not drinking, pretty much the same way you would do a OPK. And also in the AM. If you're at a store today, get a cheap one and use it in the AM. What time is it where you are?

I did it with FMU. I'm just going to call the doctor's office tomorrow morning.

Is the blood brown or pink?

It's been pink/pale red and some brown. I had a little bit of bright red on and off, but it's not the color of my usual AF. Last cycle I had some spotting at 13/14dpo which was the same color as AF. I put a tampon in for overnight because I thought AF would show up. It was a super one and it had only a little bit of brown blood on it. I'm so confused!

I wish I had some insight, but I am confused as well! Mayb you're just a spotter on soy..you took it this cycle, right?

It's been pink/pale red and some brown. I had a little bit of bright red on and off, but it's not the color of my usual AF. Last cycle I had some spotting at 13/14dpo which was the same color as AF. I put a tampon in for overnight because I thought AF would show up. It was a super one and it had only a little bit of brown blood on it. I'm so confused!

I wish I had some insight, but I am confused as well! Mayb you're just a spotter on soy..you took it this cycle, right?

Thanks. I didn't have any spotting my first cycle with soy. I'm just waiting for AF to show up at this point.

Thanks. I didn't have any spotting my first cycle with soy. I'm just waiting for AF to show up at this point.

Oh, did you not take soy last cycle?

I did it with FMU. I'm just going to call the doctor's office tomorrow morning.

Call them today and maybe you can get an appointment for tomorrow?

Not the OB/GYN's office. She's only open on weekdays. I don't want to go to the clinic.

Why do I keep forgetting it's Sunday?! lol

Take another with 2MU? I wanna see another BFP for you :) I took so many ICs in the first 2 days because I kept thinking they were all messed up lol even checked the internet for false positives in the lot that I ordered. Then I ran out to get a few from the dollar store because it was a holiday weekend and couldn't get into call my doc either..not til 3 days later. I got a few and 1 that night and 1 in the AM along with more ICs. All positive so the next morning I went out and got a digital and saw PREGNANT. well I didn't wanna wait to get into my doc so i went to the ER but you seem to be wayy more patient than me lol GL hun, I really hope this is your sticky bean!!

I did. I just don't know if the spotting was due to the soy or not. I just wish AF would show up so I can move on. I'm starting to get frustrated with TTC in general even though we haven't been trying long.

I did. I just don't know if the spotting was due to the soy or not. I just wish AF would show up so I can move on. I'm starting to get frustrated with TTC in general even though we haven't been trying long.

Did you spot before you took soy? If not, then soy probably has something to do with it :)

How many days did you spot last time before you got AF?

How long have you been TTC? We had been for 2 1/2 years ;)

For you Powell lol. Two more tests...so 4 positive tests :happydance:

Attachments

• 2hpt3.jpg
    2hpt3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Powell, where did you get your second ticker? Is it too early for me to put one up?

Kerrbear - have you tested? Maybe you should see your doctor. On my first pregnancy, I actually bleed for 5 days, and on time too! I was sure it was AF, but found out a week later that I was pregnant.

For you Powell lol. Two more tests...so 4 positive tests :happydance:

My dear, you are pregnant :) CONGRATS!! H & H 9 to you hun!! I really hope this is your sticky bean!!

My ticker...umm if you're talking about the second pregnancy ticker, that one is from thebump . com but if you click on the ticker itself, it will take you to the site to make your own! :)

thanks!! I was really doubting I was pregnant this week.
But I knew something was off with that sore throat, I've been having it for a few days. Since yesterday, my breasts have been killing me including my back.
Add exhaustion to the list, I've been sleeping 12 hours each night in the past three days.

thanks!! I was really doubting I was pregnant this week.
But I knew something was off with that sore throat, I've been having it for a few days. Since yesterday, my breasts have been killing me including my back.
Add exhaustion to the list, I've been sleeping 12 hours each night in the past three days.

Your sore throat was the giveaway for me :) congrats again hun!

Powell- I spotted for 2 days last cycle and then started with AF. My bleeding is now bright red and getting heavier as the day went on. It could have been the soy. I will count yesterdy (Sunday) as CD1 if I have my normal bleeding today. Then I'll start Clomid on CD3 We've only actively been TTC for 3 cycles but were NTNP fr 4 years total with the last year or so of that being loosely trying by tracking cycles, and using the ovacue for ovulation prediction. Hopefully Clomid will do the trick for me and I'm hoping I don't have many side effects with it.

Danielle- Congrats again ont he BFPs. I'm so excited for you!!! I tested twice today and it was negative both times. With the bleeding now being bright red and a little heavier, I'm sure it's AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->