Soy Isoflavones??

Congrats Danielle! :thumbup:

Looks like I finally got my +opk (CD 26/27) so now to see how long my LP will be this time and then decide whether to give the soy another go.

Congrats Danielle! :thumbup:

Looks like I finally got my +opk (CD 26/27) so now to see how long my LP will be this time and then decide whether to give the soy another go.

Happy BD'ing. :)

Ok this may sound weird but last night during BDing I got hit with a wave of nausea, almost like motion sickness. Anyone else had this happen?

Well I finally started my first regular period since the miscarriage. So I went and picked up Soy and will be taking it tonight. Ready to get back to trying for a baby!!

Well I finally started my first regular period since the miscarriage. So I went and picked up Soy and will be taking it tonight. Ready to get back to trying for a baby!!

Ohhhh!! I hope you get your bfp on first try! I'm sending you a lot of baby dust :dust:

Yay! Happy to see you on here again! :)

I've been having crampy pulling feeling at lunch, during my workout and at supper time. I'm starting to believe it, I even tested once this morning and once 10 minutes ago. The line is getting darker now.

I finally called the doctor's office, but the doctor wasn't in. She called me at supper time and she didn't seem to believe me until I told her I got 5 positives. So tomorrow I'm getting my blood test done and she will call me to give me the results.

Thanks Jess!! Kind of excited and nervous at the same time!!

I bet! It will be ok! You will get a BFP again and it will be a nice sticky bean.

I hope so. We have to get BFPs together!!!

I've been having crampy pulling feeling at lunch, during my workout and at supper time. I'm starting to believe it, I even tested once this morning and once 10 minutes ago. The line is getting darker now.

I finally called the doctor's office, but the doctor wasn't in. She called me at supper time and she didn't seem to believe me until I told her I got 5 positives. So tomorrow I'm getting my blood test done and she will call me to give me the results.

That's exciting!! How is your DH feeling about it all?

Thanks Jess!! Kind of excited and nervous at the same time!!

I bet! It will be ok! You will get a BFP again and it will be a nice sticky bean.

I hope so. We have to get BFPs together!!!

I really hope we get :bfp: together!!! That would be AWESOME!!!

Euh...ok I guess. He thinks I'm thinking too much into it, it's as if he doesn't really believe it. He sounds as if we are going to lose this one and when I accuse him of being negative he says he doesn't want too think to much about it in case I'm not really pregnant. I think he's not going to believe it until 12 weeks. But he's already watching everything I eat and drink.

I'm really frustrated with him so I already told him I'm doing this alone.

Euh...ok I guess. He thinks I'm thinking too much into it, it's as if he doesn't really believe it. He sounds as if we are going to lose this one and when I accuse him of being negative he says he doesn't want too think to much about it in case I'm not really pregnant. I think he's not going to believe it until 12 weeks. But he's already watching everything I eat and drink.

I'm sorry he isn't being very supportive. He will come around and hopefully soon. My DH was kind of like that. Didn't want to get hopes up until doctor confirmed I was pregnant. Hang in there :hugs:

My hubs was the same way. Before my US, a friend of mine had hers and i showed him the pic from it and he said "oh so she's forreal forreal pregnant?" my eyes started watering and I was like okay so I guess I'm not? It really upset me. He didn't really believe it til he went with me for my US and saw our little jelly bean on the screen. I'm sure he'll come around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->