Soy Isoflavones??

I hope so. It might take a week before we know for sure it's not an ectopic. But I know it's not. This is totally different from my 1st pregnancy.
I posted a new pic of my HPT test i took not even an hour ago. That didn't even convince him. Anyhow, I hope you are both right

That is a BEAUTIFUL :bfp:!

That was one of my docs worries at first, was ectopic. They did an US to make sure it wasn't.

So far everything has been going pretty good. Symptoms can come and go and it freaks me out everytime my boobs aren't sore, etc. But they have come back everytime :)

Yea symptoms are a pain sometimes but I'm more than happy to have them if it means we are truly having a baby

Welcome back Nikkie!

Danielle- I hope your hubby shapes up soon and starts being more supportive.

AFM- I'll miss you ladies. I probably won't be on this thread as much with not taking soy this cycle. I am also considering taking a break from the forums for a little bit. I'll let you know for sure what I decide.

Yea symptoms are a pain sometimes but I'm more than happy to have them if it means we are truly having a baby

Exactly! I LOVE having symptoms, even if I complain about it while they're going on lol i LOVE them because it means that I AM PREGNANT lol I think I'm going to be one of those women who is addicted to being pregnant :haha:

Welcome back Nikkie!

AFM- I'll miss you ladies. I probably won't be on this thread as much with not taking soy this cycle. I am also considering taking a break from the forums for a little bit. I'll let you know for sure what I decide.

I did Soy for three cycles and it didn't help me. Second cycle out of it and I got my bfp. Maybe it's worth trying unless you don't O on your own. Have consider trying clomid? I remember you were thinking about trying it.

Powell - I take that back I've been trying to sleep but I can't lay on my back. My lower back is killing me right now. I love sleeping on my back lol

Welcome back Nikkie!

I did Soy for three cycles and it didn't help me. Second cycle out of it and I got my bfp. Maybe it's worth trying unless you don't O on your own. Have consider trying clomid? I remember you were thinking about trying it.

Powell - I take that back I've been trying to sleep but I can't lay on my back. My lower back is killing me right now. I love sleeping on my back lol

I almost have to sleep on my back. I can't sleep on my tummy, unless I lay just right (with my right leg up on my body pillow and my head on my regular pillow) because my boobs hurt. I can't sleep on my side for a long period of time because my arm will go to sleep lol so I'm kinda the opposite. But I swear, I've been having really vivid dreams, every night for the last few weeks lol half the time I can't remember what they were about unless I see something the next day that had to do with it.

Get my symptom was to crazy to warrant a response...lol. Back to the Google drawing board for answers.

Congrats on the BFP Danielle1984 H&H 9 months

Well pretty sure I am out. My temp dropped again this morning.

Good luck with the clomid Kerrbear!! I hope it works quickly for you
Welcome back Nikki - FXed you get a sticky bean this go round!
3ggo - your not out until the witch shows!!
Powell and Danielle - Sounds like you are both getting good symptoms!! Love the positive test pic!
Leah - I have never had that happen to me before that I can remember. Maybe you were out of breath

Hey ladies,

So I need everybody's opinion on this! Me and DH had an amazing love making session last night and of course I had an amazing orgasm. But afterwards I felt as if my entire system was falling out...... :( Horrible cramps for about 5 mins. I literally sat on the toilet wanting to cry, the pain was intense!

Anyone else ever felt this? Good sign or bad? AF should be about 4 days away?

Hey ladies,

So I need everybody's opinion on this! Me and DH had an amazing love making session last night and of course I had an amazing orgasm. But afterwards I felt as if my entire system was falling out...... :( Horrible cramps for about 5 mins. I literally sat on the toilet wanting to cry, the pain was intense!

Anyone else ever felt this? Good sign or bad? AF should be about 4 days away?

Your chart looks good - maybe it was a good sign!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->