Soy Isoflavones??

Well, I am getting a little bit of external EWCM, but OPKs are still negative, and ovulation microscope is only partial. BUT, my ovaries 0 both of them - were twingy all day, so hoping I'm gearing up to O soon!

Hey ladies,

So I need everybody's opinion on this! Me and DH had an amazing love making session last night and of course I had an amazing orgasm. But afterwards I felt as if my entire system was falling out...... :( Horrible cramps for about 5 mins. I literally sat on the toilet wanting to cry, the pain was intense!

Anyone else ever felt this? Good sign or bad? AF should be about 4 days away?

Your chart looks good - maybe it was a good sign!!

Thanks hun!! My boobs are sooo swollen I cant even touch them.. Been having cramps off and on today but thats about it.

PrayingLady- have you tested yet?

ATM - Just finish my workout (yoga and Chest)! Apart from starting a cold I feel great. Still waiting for blood test results.

Hey ladies,

So I need everybody's opinion on this! Me and DH had an amazing love making session last night and of course I had an amazing orgasm. But afterwards I felt as if my entire system was falling out...... :( Horrible cramps for about 5 mins. I literally sat on the toilet wanting to cry, the pain was intense!

Thanks hun!! My boobs are sooo swollen I cant even touch them.. Been having cramps off and on today but thats about it.

That's how mine were ;) oh yeah, and high temps too! GL hun. When are you testing?

Hey ladies,

That is more symptoms then I got. They sound very promising. :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for blood test results. I'm kinda of worried that it would be negative...I went to get the test done at lunch and no phone call : (

I'm still waiting for blood test results. I'm kinda of worried that it would be negative...I went to get the test done at lunch and no phone call : (

What time is it where you are?

They may have gotten busy or got something mixed up and didn't call you. When you're dealing with people there's always room for human error. At my last doc visit, they tried to bring me back to go over my ultrasound, before i got taken back for the ultrasound lol

Give them a call :) Wont hurt anything!...plus I kinda wanna know ;)

it's 7:30 here. She did mention she might only call me tomorrow morning, I was really hoping today. She's super busy, at least it's her that calls and not her secretary or nurse.

it's 7:30 here. She did mention she might only call me tomorrow morning, I was really hoping today. She's super busy, at least it's her that calls and not her secretary or nurse.

Oh okay. Well at least she told you that the call may not be til tomorrow. Yeah that is good. It's always the triage nurse at my docs office that calls me :)

I'm head deep with a spoon in the Frozen Yogurt: Mint Chocolate Flake!! My husband's jaw almost drop to the floor the minute he saw me lol

I'm head deep with a spoon in the Frozen Yogurt: Mint Chocolate Flake!! My husband's jaw almost drop to the floor the minute he saw me lol

mmm frozen yogurt sounds so good right now lol how'd hubs been treating ya ;)

mmm frozen yogurt sounds so good right now lol how'd hubs been treating ya ;)

I think he is starting to believe since I keep testing everyday. The line is getting darker too. He finally agree for me to tell my best friend (who is also my co-worker and her class is next to mine). Of course, I've already told her lol. I could hid it from her, she had to watch over my class when I left for blood test and she found that weird but didn't question.

Good. I'm glad he's starting to come around. It took my hubs a few weeks lol

We have. We've told his parents and grandmother. My dad, grandparents and some cousins (i'm really close to my cousins) on my dads side. Nobody on my moms side because I don't speak to her and deleted all of her family off of FB. How she found out? I'll never know, she's f&(^&%ing nosey so that's probably how. I've also told a handful of close friends and everytime someone on FB announces their pregnancy, I message with my news and we talk pregnancy stuff lol but I want to wait til atleast 12 weeks to tell anyone else, even tho it's so hard. But we waited 2 weeks before even telling family. During those 2 weeks I was going to the doc every other day to get HCG tested then once we got 4 results with nice increases they checked progesterone. Then did an US at 5w2d..no heartbeat...another at 6w2d...beautiful heartbeat of 124 bpm :) Then we announced lol

I wanted to make sure everything was going relatively smoothly because I didn't want to give them something just to have to turn around and take it right back. (I had a MC in June)

I don't know when we will tell the family. And we are so far away, we are only flying home at Christmas if tickets can go down. I wish we could tell them in person.

I don't know when we will tell the family. And we are so far away, we are only flying home at Christmas if tickets can go down. I wish we could tell them in person.

You could always wait til then and make it their christmas present. I've seen so many cute reveal ideas for Christmas time. If you can't wait til then, could you do a skype date? mayb send them a package and tell them not to open it til Skype is up and you can see their reactions?

I don't think I can wait until Christmas but I really like the package idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->