~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

Hi hun I didnt read your post properly I thought it only said 4dpo not 14. Fingers crossed you wont need the spell next cycle. Have you tested yet?

I tested at 12dpo with an IC and got a BFN. my official test date is the 17th so will wait until then to test again. I'm TTC straight after mc so not 100% sure when my AF is actually due which makes it a bit difficult.

re the spell though, I did buy a raw rose quartz today that I picked up from a little market stall, and out of the 6 or so bits there, I picked up the bit that OH had mentally choosen while standing there. :happydance:

Oooh..I carry round rose quartz, heamatite and jade stones with me always.....just makes me feel better! Might sound silly but Hey!! Anything to make me feel better!! xxxxx

Oranges are in abundance .... :rofl:

Yes, I brought loads, and and been bding all weekend, and will be for the next few days too, as I reckon I will ov tomorrow yay! Fingers xd and here's hoping those oranges also give the boys n girls the vit c they need to meet up this time eh! lol!

:dust: to all xx

Hi :hi:

How's everyone getting on?

Littlemermaid: fx that you ov tomorrow,all that bd'ing sounds exhausting :) Good on you for getting through the oranges!!

Rozz1e1: Sometimes I think that if something makes you feel better then it's worth sticking to, regardless of whether it actually works. Thats how I feel about this spell. Even if it doesn't work, it's giving me (and dh) a mental break from ttc. This cycle I feel relaxed, and that is priceless!

Kota: Hope you don't need to do your spell and that you get your St.Patricks Day BFP!!!

Daisyboo: Yay to the PEAK reading!!! You must be shattered all that bd'ing :) Great thinking about the practical car!

Tracey2008: Not sure if you're still here but :hi: How are you getting on? Has it sunk in yet?

Sorry if i've missed anyone,have quickly scanned back through the posts.

My temp jumped this morning.I'ma bit confused as I had ov pains and ewcm a few days ago??? Wondering if i'm having a slow rise this month? Still enjoying the oranges....I cut mine into quarters,it's far easier to eat them :happydance:

Anyone noticed anything different since doing the spell? xxx

:witch: is due any time now for me, but nothing yet,

I dont feel any different since doing the spell, but I am keeping open minded and hoping for the best!!I am patient!!

hows everyone else doing??any more good news??

Hey ladies, I would like to join, I think WElly and I purchased ours the same day, I went on vacation for two weeks and tried to forget about TTC. Ill be trying the spell soon as I still need to send my check. Hoping for more BFP

+opk tonight :happydance: ... so :sex: will def be on the menu tonight now :rofl: !!

Not so nice mandarin oranges tho ... bit sharp :eeww:

How is everyone getting on?

I am 4dpo AT LAST!!! Not feeling any different toany other month, but for the first time since ttc#2 (26 months) I don't mind if I don't get my bfp this cycle, it'll happen when it's meant to.....I can't believe i've just said that :rofl:

Since ttc#2 I have been very highly strung, stressing about every little detail. Finally I feel free from it all (although i'm still cm checking, bding whenever possible, etc lol)

Since eating the oranges my skin has become radiant!!! Anyone else noticed that? dh even commented that my face was glowing yesterday!

Welcome MrsLarkins, how are you feeling now regarding the spell? You have to do what you are comfortable with hun, I personally think it would be counter-productive to do it if you were uneasy :hug:

Littlemermaid, Asda have some lovely sweet 'n' Juicy Oranges, they are delicious!! Eeuuuugghhh to the sharp mandarins! Hope you managed to get your bd on time and catch the eggie.

Bluebellmummy, any sign of the witch yet hun? Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

hey girls - how is everyone doing?

i got my spell at the beginning of the week .... would you believe it but also got my BFP ... weird! I am going to ask her to cast the protection spell. I'd also got a free weight loss spell with it which I'd intended to use immediately but I might save it now ;)

clearly something is going on with this lady's spells! I am so pleased that it makes everyone feel better. I certainly feel much calmer than I thought I would, slightly paranoid due to previous m/c but nowhere near as scared as I thought I might be, I'm sure the little fertility charm has something to do with it!
Also she put in a little black crystal but I'm not sure what it is? it's not hematite could it be onyx?
:hug:

Wooooooohoooooooo, congratulations Ellie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I amso happy for you hun. Hope you have a very happy and healthy 8'ish months.

Another bfp girls,who's next??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations ellie!!! :hugs:

So pleased for you, and another success story for spellbinders!! :happydance:

Did you do anything different this time ... i.e. like eat lots of oranges as I was told to (am I am lol!!)

Well done chickadee on your beautiful and bright :bfp:

So, after all that good news from ellie, I thought I would update you that I ov'd yesterday ... so today is 1DPO :happydance:

Official test date according to FF should be 31 March, however seeing as I have so many poas's in the bathroom, my unofficial poas testing will begin around 26 March. :blush:

So excited, as we had :sex: for the last 5 nights (well early hours! lol) ... and DH is off work for a few days now so we will continue to :sex: until one of us runs out of energy :rofl:

I also wanted to share with you another prediction I did prior to this spell, with another online purchase, and my reading was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March 2009 from a cycle that begins at the start of the month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of December 2009 - specific reference to the 10th and 20th.

So, with my spell and this reading too ... I have everything xd for shiny :bfp: to add to the list too!

:dust: and :hug: to all!

thanks, yes actually I have been eating oranges, I normally stay away from them as they give me acid :blush: but i have actually been enjoying them!

all sounding good little mermaid - well done on all the bd'ing too! it's looking good for you! I just wish I had a time machine to transport you to the 26th!

who's due to test next then?

Mmmm I am the same with oranges, they have been giving me jip with the ol acid thing - but hey its all in a good cause!

wow, congrats on your :bfp: Ellie!! come on the spellbinders!!

I am afraid to say that I am out of the running this month as :witch: showed up yesterday morning, but might I add that shewas bang on time at d32 which is excellent as this has happened for the past 5 cycles now, so Im hoping that I am more regulated now!!

Good luck to the rest of the girls for the rest of the month!!

So sorry bluebellmummy :hug: I am glad your cycles are regulating though hun, hopefully this will be the last af for 9 months or so!!!!

I am testing Friday 27th, although may do a sneaky test the day before. So I will count down with you Littlemermaid to the 26th!!!!! How exciting :happydance:

oh no bluebellmummy - how dare she - what a hag .......
glad you are feeling more positive about this cycle though - this is yours! come on team spellbinders ........ (I was about to quote a bit of the spell then and thought it might get me told off!)

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you bluebellmummy ... all is not lost though, and fingers crossed for a spellbound cycle this time around!! :hugs:

Yay Welly ... we will be testing around the same time ... how cool is that! So exciting!!

How's everyone getting on?

Littlemermaid: fx that you ov tomorrow,all that bd'ing sounds exhausting :) Good on you for getting through the oranges!!

Rozz1e1: Sometimes I think that if something makes you feel better then it's worth sticking to, regardless of whether it actually works. Thats how I feel about this spell. Even if it doesn't work, it's giving me (and dh) a mental break from ttc. This cycle I feel relaxed, and that is priceless!

Kota: Hope you don't need to do your spell and that you get your St.Patricks Day BFP!!!

Daisyboo: Yay to the PEAK reading!!! You must be shattered all that bd'ing :) Great thinking about the practical car!

Tracey2008: Not sure if you're still here but :hi: How are you getting on? Has it sunk in yet?

Sorry if i've missed anyone,have quickly scanned back through the posts.

My temp jumped this morning.I'ma bit confused as I had ov pains and ewcm a few days ago??? Wondering if i'm having a slow rise this month? Still enjoying the oranges....I cut mine into quarters,it's far easier to eat them :happydance:

Anyone noticed anything different since doing the spell? xxx

Hi hun sorry not been about I have been soooooooooo tired!! Its sinking in slowly booked in with the doctor on Wednesday and shes given me the due date of the 21st November. Had some spotting yesterday so went into panic mode but have a good feeling about this one and I tested this afternoon after half an hour hold as I am in and out of the bathroom like no ones business haha I have never wanted to wee so much!! haha and the control line was darker than the test line..so hoping its a good sign! How are you hun??

hey girls - how is everyone doing?

i got my spell at the beginning of the week .... would you believe it but also got my BFP ... weird! I am going to ask her to cast the protection spell. I'd also got a free weight loss spell with it which I'd intended to use immediately but I might save it now ;)

clearly something is going on with this lady's spells! I am so pleased that it makes everyone feel better. I certainly feel much calmer than I thought I would, slightly paranoid due to previous m/c but nowhere near as scared as I thought I might be, I'm sure the little fertility charm has something to do with it!
Also she put in a little black crystal but I'm not sure what it is? it's not hematite could it be onyx?

whoooo congratulations Ellie...yes I asked her for the protection spell as well and when I have felt anxious I have held it :hug: wishing you a healthy pregnancy hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->