~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

So, after all that good news from ellie, I thought I would update you that I ov'd yesterday ... so today is 1DPO :happydance:

Official test date according to FF should be 31 March, however seeing as I have so many poas's in the bathroom, my unofficial poas testing will begin around 26 March. :blush:

So excited, as we had :sex: for the last 5 nights (well early hours! lol) ... and DH is off work for a few days now so we will continue to :sex: until one of us runs out of energy :rofl:

I also wanted to share with you another prediction I did prior to this spell, with another online purchase, and my reading was as follows:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March 2009 from a cycle that begins at the start of the month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of December 2009 - specific reference to the 10th and 20th.

So, with my spell and this reading too ... I have everything xd for shiny :bfp: to add to the list too!

:dust: and :hug: to all!

Oh hun how exciting!! I cant wait good luck honey x

Sorry sorry witch got you bluebellmummy but I have everything crossed you will get your BFP this cycle. Come on spells!!! Work your magic xx

Oh how fun~ I just purchased one a couple of days ago, so i don't have it yet, but am glad to see I am not the only one!!! Good luck ladies :) It will be our turn soon.

thanks girls, I am so glad I have you guys to come to, it makes me feel human!!

Hi Girls

Welcome Wishn2Bmom :hi: Hope the spell works nice and quickly for you!!!

Well, 6DPO for me today and I am feeling crampy and very tetchy! Think the witch will be visiting me this month :hissy:

If she does visit I am going to get some serious dieting done and get myself fitter....if I can :blush:

Babydust to you all, xxx

Update: got my charm in the mail today! Just in time since
i am due to O tomorrow :happydance:

:bfp: here I come! hows that for some PMA :rofl:

Just dropped in ladies to wish you lots of luck this cycle. I am sprinkling loads of baby dust on you all. After my panic earlier in the week with spotting its stopped and all seems well :)

I hope you all get your BFP's this month :)

Tracey, glad the spotting stopped hun. You must feel so relieved! Sending sticky glue to you xxx

Wishn2bmom, glad your charm has arrived :happydance: Have you started the spell yet?

Well 7DPO for me and I am very emotional and a bit bloated, so writing this cycle off. Nevermind though.

How's everyone else getting on???

I have! Put the coins under the stairs. Now just waiting the recommended 24 hours to do the rest!

Tracey, glad the spotting stopped hun. You must feel so relieved! Sending sticky glue to you xxx

Wishn2bmom, glad your charm has arrived :happydance: Have you started the spell yet?

Well 7DPO for me and I am very emotional and a bit bloated, so writing this cycle off. Nevermind though.

How's everyone else getting on???

Welly dont give up hope hun..remember the positive attitude!!! Although I know what you mean I thought I was out this cycle too. I have everything crossed for you hun.:hug:

Thanks I have tested again this afternoon and its blazing I will post a pic so I feel more confident that we have a sticky bean there.:hug:

Hi :hi:

Wishn2bmom, good luck with the next part of the spell. I was really freaked out doing mine, in fact if dh wasn't there I wouldn't have done it :blush: but I'm glad I did it :happydance:

Tracey, lovely to see you :hugs: Why did you feelyou were out the cycle you got your bfp? Did you have cramps etc?

I am 8DPO and have been so emotional, I've been crying over the littlest things. Had a huge temp drop this morning??? At first I was gutted, but then thought that at 8DPO it was a bit too early for a temp drop! I don't think it can be implantation dip as the tempdropped right below the coverline on my chart. So maybe it's just a weird temperature??

Babydust to everyone, xxx

Hi :hi:

Wishn2bmom, good luck with the next part of the spell. I was really freaked out doing mine, in fact if dh wasn't there I wouldn't have done it :blush: but I'm glad I did it :happydance:

Tracey, lovely to see you :hugs: Why did you feelyou were out the cycle you got your bfp? Did you have cramps etc?

I am 8DPO and have been so emotional, I've been crying over the littlest things. Had a huge temp drop this morning??? At first I was gutted, but then thought that at 8DPO it was a bit too early for a temp drop! I don't think it can be implantation dip as the tempdropped right below the coverline on my chart. So maybe it's just a weird temperature??

Oh Welly its getting exciting!! I had a temp drop on my chart too at 6dpo so it could be!! Although mine didnt drop below the coverline but I have seen some that have done. Good luck hun!! Yes I thought I was out as I had cramping and just felt like we wouldnt be that lucky. The only thing I had different was I normally got some spotting at 7dpo and I didnt have any thats why I tested at 9dpo.

I have a bit more spotting this afternoon but think it must be baby getting snug as I took another test and its way darker. These are my tests from this afternoon.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/tj2002blue/private/23rdMarch2009002.jpg

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/tj2002blue/private/23rdMarch2009004.jpg

:wave:

Wow that is a big n bright :bfp: Tracey!! So plsd for u hun!

Wishn2bmom - have you done the next part of your spell yet; how'd you get on?

Welly - how you doing hun? Dont worry about the temp drop, like Tracey said its not over yet, keep that PMA going, and keep thinking about the spell too! Sending you a big :hugs:

Im 5 dpo today, and ive had some little cramping across my tummy, but then that could be down to the extremely bad wind I have been having recently; I mean seriously its bad and v whiffy ... how on earth can our bodies produce such horrid smells :rofl: :blush: Here's hoping its one of those symptoms that we we think we ar ehaving and its actually a real one - well a girl can hope eh! :rofl:

Big :hug: for you all ... and I have everything xd we have lots of big n bold :bfp:s this month! xx

Yes I sure have. Went ok I guess. Don't know what i'm doing really but I followed the directions! :shrug:. I've been carrying the charm with me in my pocket and took it to my doctors appointment yesterday. Also put it under the mattress for the :sex: Good times :)

Anyone due to test soon????

Good news and good luck Wishn2Bmom!

6 dpo today yay ... will begin poas on Friday morning lol! I know thats only 8 dpo, but I cant wait any longer, and besides I will be poas all weekend anyway just to drive myself insane :rofl:

:wave:

Wow that is a big n bright :bfp: Tracey!! So plsd for u hun!

Wishn2bmom - have you done the next part of your spell yet; how'd you get on?

Welly - how you doing hun? Dont worry about the temp drop, like Tracey said its not over yet, keep that PMA going, and keep thinking about the spell too! Sending you a big :hugs:

Im 5 dpo today, and ive had some little cramping across my tummy, but then that could be down to the extremely bad wind I have been having recently; I mean seriously its bad and v whiffy ... how on earth can our bodies produce such horrid smells :rofl: :blush: Here's hoping its one of those symptoms that we we think we ar ehaving and its actually a real one - well a girl can hope eh! :rofl:

Big :hug: for you all ... and I have everything xd we have lots of big n bold :bfp:s this month! xx

Thanks hun ..mmmm lets hope that wind is a good sign!!! haha I have been suffering with that too and we dont have a dog so I cant blame the dog:rofl::rofl:

I am so excited about the weekend..I have everything crossed for more :bfp: from you all :hug:

Almost poas testing time ... how exciting!! :happydance:

6 dpo and feeling nauseous and dizzy, soooo tired (could have quite easily have taken a nap at my work desk this arvo but managed not too!). Tummy feels tight and got little cramps too ... hmmm I am just hopings its the double-trouble duo making me feel this way so early on :blush: :rofl:

I was sposed to be going out 2nite, but Ive cancelled, I just dont have the energy to go anywhere, other than my comfy sofa!

Hi Girls

Sorry to put a downer on the thread but it's CD1 for me :( I have been spotting all morning, then af started around lunchtime.

I am upset. You would think that after 26 months it would get easier to deal with the witch :witch: but it's just gutting.

I am going to have a chocolate fest now while I watch the Apprentice, feel sorry for myself, then wake up in the morning with a new burst of pma. I am calling the gym and reactivating my membership. My plan this month is to continue with the oranges, get to the gym 4-5 times a week and give my body a shock!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->