~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

Almost poas testing time ... how exciting!! :happydance:

6 dpo and feeling nauseous and dizzy, soooo tired (could have quite easily have taken a nap at my work desk this arvo but managed not too!). Tummy feels tight and got little cramps too ... hmmm I am just hopings its the double-trouble duo making me feel this way so early on :blush: :rofl:

I was sposed to be going out 2nite, but Ive cancelled, I just dont have the energy to go anywhere, other than my comfy sofa!

Oh Littlemermaid it all sounds so exciting and so positive too..whooo I am so excited for you. The evening in sounds perfect!! Enjoy xx

Sorry to hear that for you Welly :( I always like to drown my sorrows in Gilmore Girls. I could watch that ALL DAY :rofl: I shop too... not good for the bank account, but great for the closet!!!! Maybe I should know this, but have you gone to the doctor at all? Any ideas as to why it has taken you guys so long? It's a gut wrenching process, I hate that you've been let down so many times. Big :hug: to you.

Hi Girls

Sorry to put a downer on the thread but it's CD1 for me :( I have been spotting all morning, then af started around lunchtime.

I am upset. You would think that after 26 months it would get easier to deal with the witch :witch: but it's just gutting.

I am going to have a chocolate fest now while I watch the Apprentice, feel sorry for myself, then wake up in the morning with a new burst of pma. I am calling the gym and reactivating my membership. My plan this month is to continue with the oranges, get to the gym 4-5 times a week and give my body a shock!!

Babydust to everyone, xxx

Oh no Welly I am so sorry to hear :witch: got you :cry: I know how gutting it is hun sending you big hugs. Yes indulge tonight and then this positive tomorrow and get back on track. I focused on losing weight this cycle and eating healthier and ate loads and loads of oranges so I hoping that this will be the cycle you get your :bfp: hun. Keep reminding yourself of the spell and that it will happen. xx

Im sooooo sorry to hear your news about the ol :witch: getting you hun big :hug:

Dont lose faith now though! Let you know who know (you know who I mean!), and maybe she will re-cast for you!

Enjoy your choc fest! You deserve it! xx

oh no welly can't believe the hag got you!!! how dare she ..... enjoy the chocolate indulgence though and loads of PMA for next cycle ... you could ask her to re-cast it as well?
hope everyone is well - tracey fab lines :happydance: and keep eating those oranges!

what spell did everyone get, as it worked for anyone yet? i got a baby boy one :)x

How is everyone?

Im good today, 8 DPO and counting :rofl: However I did poas this morning, but nothing - never mind tho still early doors eh!

I got twins ... :rofl: fingers xd that they have been implanting/or are about to! xx

Dont be sad ThatGirl :hugs:

It just means you have plently of time for the spell to work its magic, to have lots of :sex: , eat lots oranges and enjoy!

:hug:

I cant believe how quickly the cycles come around, we are already babydancing and I am awaiting ovulation any day.

plenty of PMA this cycle!!

welcome to the new girls!!

oh no welly can't believe the hag got you!!! how dare she ..... enjoy the chocolate indulgence though and loads of PMA for next cycle ... you could ask her to re-cast it as well?
hope everyone is well - tracey fab lines :happydance: and keep eating those oranges!

Thanks Ellie ..how are you feeling hun??? I felt terrible yesterday had such a bad head and felt so sick. Feeling better today and the spotting has stopped which is a big relief. Did my last digi test tonight and got the magical 3+ within 20 seconds of peeing on the stick so I am going to stop testing now and sit back and relax. Come on ladies..I am sprinkling loads of baby dust on you all so you all get your :bfp:

How is everyone?

Im good today, 8 DPO and counting :rofl: However I did poas this morning, but nothing - never mind tho still early doors eh!

I got twins ... :rofl: fingers xd that they have been implanting/or are about to! xx

Littlemermaid I have everything crossed for you this cycle .. whooo cant wait to see your :bfp:

How is everyone .... any news?

No new news from me Im afraid. 10 DPO today, BFN and waiting to poas tomorrow!

:dust: to all! x

Nothing with me either i'm afraid. I know i'm only on 7 dpo, but I have a feeling this ain't my month. I'm content with it, cause it WILL happen!!!! :) :dust: to everyone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->