~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

hows my chart look ladies??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24d1dc

looking good to me!!

good luck with the testing!!I cant believe that I have waited this long without testing, think ill giv it a go on Wednesday!!

Good luck testing ladies x

Well I have reset my CBFM and the bleeding has stopped today so I hope that when I have my scan on Wednesday they say its all systems go for us. I have had my new spell cast so I should receive that this week and I shall do my part of the spell on Friday :) so fingers crossed for us all x

Happy Easter everyone! :hugs:

Hope you all enjoyed lots of choccie eggs!

Wishing you all lots of sticky :dust: with opking, hpting and of course :sex: too!! :winkwink:

OPK+ for me today, and been cramping for a few days too ... so hoping to ov 2mrw or Tues!

xx

Happy Easter everyone! :hugs:

Hope you all enjoyed lots of choccie eggs!

Wishing you all lots of sticky :dust: with opking, hpting and of course :sex: too!! :winkwink:

OPK+ for me today, and been cramping for a few days too ... so hoping to ov 2mrw or Tues!

xx

whoooo good luck hun!!! Not long now to see your :bfp::happydance::happydance:

oooo had period cramps without period lol, feeling nausea , high temps still looks at chart :), cramping deff on right hand side saturday lasted between 5 - 10 mins felt like something was going on never had that before, sore boobs x woop.

hood luck everyone little mermaid hope you get them twins x

oooo had period cramps without period lol, feeling nausea , high temps still looks at chart :), cramping deff on right hand side saturday lasted between 5 - 10 mins felt like something was going on never had that before, sore boobs x woop.

Oh it all sounds positive hun..I cant see your chart wheres the link?? I hope this is your BFP :happydance:

Well its cycle day 7 for me. I rang the EPU up this morning as I only had a 5 day bleed like a normal period and my tests are now negative so wanted to see if they really did want me to have a scan tomorrow to confirm the miscarriage as I know its happened and everythings gone. And the nurse was really nice saying I didnt need to put myself through any more heartache and she was happy for me be discharged from the clinic. She wished me good luck and said we didnt need to wait until :witch: arrives to try again.

My monitor said low today so at least I know all my hormones are back to normal. If I follow my normal pattern I should start getting my high days around cd10 and I will be eagily watching to see if I get my peak on cd19 and cd20 like I normally do. Fingers crossed. I have put my silver coins, a lucky silver sixpence and a four leaf clover under the stairs and I will do the second part of the spell tomorrow. I really hope we are lucky with this second spell as we were with the first seeing our BFP I just hope this time we get a sticky bean.

Hows everyone doing??

Tracey - glad you have the all clear to start getting jiggy again :winkwink: and that you have got your spell underway aagin too! Everything xd for you hunni xx

ThatGirl - symptoms are sounding good xx

BLUEBELLMUMMY - good luck with your testing xx

Exciting stuff girls ... here's hoping we get some more shiny :bfp: soon.

A sprinkling of super sticky spring :dust: to all

Oh it all sounds positive hun..I cant see your chart wheres the link?? I hope this is your BFP :happydance:

go in chart stalkers post x

Hows everyone doing??? Well I got my first peak today on my fertility monitor and I carried out my spell on Monday so heres hoping we get lucky :)

I dont normally get my peak on my monitor until cd19 and I am on cd15 today so I am hoping thats a good sign after our miscarriage a couple of weeks ago. I did get 5 days of lows and 4 high days before I got my 1st peak today whoooo

Good luck everyone xx

OH insists we'll get it this month so lots of BDing :). also he made up excuse that 30 mins BD = five mile run, just an excuse for more sex i say x

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing?? According to my chart I ovulated on Friday so I am now officially in the 2ww. Good luck everyone xx

hello, not been on for a while. witch got me again yesterday, but on a better note we got a our 1st appointment from our referral, so off to fertility clinic in 6 weeks, so excited for that. maybe this'll be the thing to get me upduffed!!

i was wondering, when i did the spell, i guessed at which way the sun sets...so was wondering about redoing the spell...has anyone else had another bash?

hope you are all doing well too xx:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->