~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

Well it's not exactly official, BUT I am going to get %$#* slapped but :witch: any minute... literally. I've already had my emotional breakdown about it though so i'm good now. Today has been pretty crappy though. With :witch: on her way I wanted to buy sweatpants and fill the prescription my gyno gave me for menstrual pain. Couldn't get either. I couldn't find a parking spot for the pants (university campus) and my hubby didn't tell me I needed a different insurance card for meds. I would have just paid for them but w/o insurance they were going to be 500 bucks!!!!!!! Um yeah I cant afford that. So looks like i'm going to have to put up with the pain tonight. Oh well, I've done it for 24 years one more time won't kill me!

Well I am back girls. I had an early scan this morning due to bleeding and am was told I am miscarrying. The sac has collapsed and there was no fetal pole or yolk sac. I have to go back next week for another scan to make sure I have had a complete miscarriage. I cant believe we are here again. I had a m/c last March and here we are again its heartbreaking :(

So sorry Tracey that you're having to go through it all again. What a horrible thing to happen 2 years running. :hugs:

Witch has gone for another month.. and hoping for a long time as well!! I've put my rose quartz and 6 silver coins under my mattress as we don't have stairs or an attic so I hope that will be enough. Am going to do the candle part of the spell tomorrow afternoon and then keep my fingers crossed.

Witch has gone for another month.. and hoping for a long time as well!! I've put my rose quartz and 6 silver coins under my mattress as we don't have stairs or an attic so I hope that will be enough. Am going to do the candle part of the spell tomorrow afternoon and then keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck Kota I have everything crossed for you the spell works its magic this cycle x

Massive great big :hugs: for you Tracey ... im so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your DH. xxx

Well I am back girls. I had an early scan this morning due to bleeding and am was told I am miscarrying. The sac has collapsed and there was no fetal pole or yolk sac. I have to go back next week for another scan to make sure I have had a complete miscarriage. I cant believe we are here again. I had a m/c last March and here we are again its heartbreaking :(

im sorry for you tracey, you were giving me hope about the spell. take care of yourself xx :hugs:

Kota ... good luck with the spell hun!

You know I have a crystal dowsing kit, which I used eons ago and it been on the bookshelf. So last night it caught my eye, and I decided to give it another go!

Blows my mind, that I can get such a strong reaction when dowsing with crystals ... (i love all this kind of stuff). With the help and guidance of the angels, the crystal picked out a poignant card - which identified two angels who can assist with my ttc journey! So I have asked for their guidance. Fingers xd.

I also did the crystal over your hand dowsing too ... asked it some questions and got some answers too. Interestingly, working through a process of elimination of questions and reactions to the crystal, and I know I could be clutching at straws, but I do believe, the outcome, 2 boys ... now whether I got it right with this and that it could be twins remains to be seen!

Based on the spell I have already, and now my own dowsing experience I am trying to remain even more positive, even after my recent CP experience!

Oh and I almost forgot :dohh:, I have another reading coming soon from someone else I found (wll it cant hurt can it!), it should arrive around 21 April ... just in time before I start "poa-hpt-s"! I will let you know how it goes once it arrives.

Massive great big :hugs: for you Tracey ... im so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your DH. xxx

Thanks hun xx I still cant believe its happening but I believe there is always a reason and it just wasnt our time yet. Fingers crossed next time we get a keeper. Good luck this cycle hun xx

im sorry for you tracey, you were giving me hope about the spell. take care of yourself xx :hugs:

Thanks daisyboo..dont give up hoping. I shall redo the spell once we are given the thumbs up. Big hugs x

Kota ... good luck with the spell hun!

You know I have a crystal dowsing kit, which I used eons ago and it been on the bookshelf. So last night it caught my eye, and I decided to give it another go!

Blows my mind, that I can get such a strong reaction when dowsing with crystals ... (i love all this kind of stuff). With the help and guidance of the angels, the crystal picked out a poignant card - which identified two angels who can assist with my ttc journey! So I have asked for their guidance. Fingers xd.

I also did the crystal over your hand dowsing too ... asked it some questions and got some answers too. Interestingly, working through a process of elimination of questions and reactions to the crystal, and I know I could be clutching at straws, but I do believe, the outcome, 2 boys ... now whether I got it right with this and that it could be twins remains to be seen!

Based on the spell I have already, and now my own dowsing experience I am trying to remain even more positive, even after my recent CP experience!

Oh and I almost forgot :dohh:, I have another reading coming soon from someone else I found (wll it cant hurt can it!), it should arrive around 21 April ... just in time before I start "poa-hpt-s"! I will let you know how it goes once it arrives.

Oh wow that sounds so interesting I am thinking positive thoughts for you. I know how much you want this. Looking forward to what your reading says x

Sending you lots of :hugs:, PMA and positive sticky vibes too, as you will get your BFP and soon! xx

How is every today?? I am bleeding heavily today and very crampy so I am hoping although its awful to say that its over quickly. I go back next week for my scan to make sure everything has gone and the doctor said there is no reason why we cant try again. I went back to Weight Watchers this morning I need to stay positive and keep my mind focused on being healthy. I lost 1.5lb and then went into Tesco to get some bits to make some healthy meals. Got some great recipes for some WW soups so going to try those this week and picked up two bags of oranges :) I have everything crossed for you all that you soon get your BFP's xx

we didnt get to bd but bded monday o'd friday so maybe, having cramps feeling like im about to come on so we will see...

we picked a girl name incase spell goes wrong

we picked Amelie Brooke, we love both Amelia and Emily, so Amelie seemed a good idea as its from both Amelia and Emily x

ALrighty... well the coins and rose quartz are under the bed, and I've just done the candle and mirror part of the spell so I guess all I can do now is sit back and wait.... and have a whooooole lot of :sex: :rofl: :happydance:
I'm doing everything in my power for a BFP this month, the rest is up to mother nature.

sounds good Kota!!

Tracey, I am so sorry that it has happened like this, but glad to hear that you are staying positive, good luck and my thoughts are with you hun!!

hows it going evryone else??

I am 8 days past ovulation at the moment, had a brilliant positive OPk middle of last week, so fingers crossed!!!

we didnt get to bd but bded monday o'd friday so maybe, having cramps feeling like im about to come on so we will see...

we picked a girl name incase spell goes wrong

we picked Amelie Brooke, we love both Amelia and Emily, so Amelie seemed a good idea as its from both Amelia and Emily x

Fingers crossed for you hun. Thats a lovely girls name :happydance:

ALrighty... well the coins and rose quartz are under the bed, and I've just done the candle and mirror part of the spell so I guess all I can do now is sit back and wait.... and have a whooooole lot of :sex: :rofl: :happydance:
I'm doing everything in my power for a BFP this month, the rest is up to mother nature.

Good luck Kota. I contacted the lady who does the spells and told her about our loss and I have purchased another spell from her which she is casting tonight and apparently its a lucky evening as its a Full Moon so fingers crossed this time will be more magical.

Once I get everything from her I shall perform the spell next week once I have had the all clear from the hospital. I have passed everything today and my tests are so light they should be negative by Sunday I would think. So I am thinking positive thoughts and hoping that it wont be long before we all get out :bfp:

sounds good Kota!!

Tracey, I am so sorry that it has happened like this, but glad to hear that you are staying positive, good luck and my thoughts are with you hun!!

hows it going evryone else??

I am 8 days past ovulation at the moment, had a brilliant positive OPk middle of last week, so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks bluebellmummy. Yes I am remaining positive its been hard but I know my body only wants to carry a healthy baby so I am trying to keep that thought and hope that it wont be long before we are lucky to see a BFP again.

Wow 8dpo..whooo I have everything crossed for you that you get those two lines soon!!! :hug::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->