~*~ Spellbinders United ~*~

af came on saturday, so im out again, but happier now as we got a referral to fertility clicic today, so on the ladder now. x

:dust:

pretty sure that we missed my fertile window this month as I had a bad back, then OH injured himself playing rugby, so last few days havent gone all that brilliantly!!

oh well, theres always next month, since doing the spell, I have felt alot more relaxed about the whole thing, that cant be a bad thing surely!!

Sorry not posted for a while girls, i'm still around, just trying to get the pre-ov part of my cycle out of the way!!

Sending babydust to you all, lets hope we're all lucky this cycle :happydance:

Updated my journal this morning, reporting a vey very very very very very faint 2nd line! Pics there too so you can have a look and se if Ive gone mad and completely lost the plot.

Cramping and had what I think is implantation bleed this morning, I so hope that the witchy witch of the south doesnt show after this. Cant seem to get excited with all this cramping going on. xx

Updated my journal this morning, reporting a vey very very very very very faint 2nd line! Pics there too so you can have a look and se if Ive gone mad and completely lost the plot.

Cramping and had what I think is implantation bleed this morning, I so hope that the witchy witch of the south doesnt show after this. Cant seem to get excited with all this cramping going on. xx

of it might be the twins :D x

lets hope so!

Got a terrible headache, and cramps are on/off all day so far! :o/

Oh wow Littlemermaid I am so excited for you!! I hope this is it..I am off to look at your pics of your test. Dont worry I felt really crampy and like AF was going to turn up. Its all normal...OMG I hope this is it!!!

1st April :bfp:
2nd April :bfn:

Ive updated my journal girls. Seems Im out this month.
Easter eggies it will be!

oh im sorry little mermaid, is she defo on her way then??you never count your chickens til they have hatched!!

Yeh, had some clotting stuff late last night and again this evening when I got home. Had cramps, backache and the most awful headache too. Tested again this evening too, just for good measure and coz im addicted ... and another bfn!

Littlemermaid, i'm so sorry hun :hugs: Sending you huge hugs,and a bucket full of super fertile easter eggs (not the chocolate kind!!!)

Hi to everyone else, CD9 for me *yawn*

Oh LittleMermaid I am so sorry hun. Heres sprinkling lots of fertile baby dust on you hun xx Welly hows it going??

so sorry hun, i got BFP OPK today so bding tonight, got some orangers gunna lay their with feets up eating orangers after, lots of fertile CM etc and haven't left lucky charm at home since i got them, carry them in my pocket everyday....woop fingers crossed x

Okay.. well after 53 LONG days, the witch finally showed her face yesterday which means I can get onto doing my part of the spell in the hope of a BFP for this month.
Due to some dietry restrictions I have, I won't be indulging in the copious amounts of oranges but I have got the rose quartz and will be doing as much as I can to help myself along this month as well... :happydance:

Hoping a little bit of baby magic is headed my way!!

Hi Kota so sorry she got you. Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Well I have emailed for a protection spell as I started bleeding on Saturday :( I am not having any pains but I have an scan booked tomorrow at the EPU so please keep your fingers crossed for our little one x

good luck Tracey, Im sure you will be fine, you have come a long way already since the beginning!

let us know how you get on??

Good luck with your spell Kota! x

Fingers xd for you Tracey. Keep thinking positive as it all helps, and I hope that she can sort out a protection spell for you too! :hugs:

Welly, you must be near to opking/oving ... bring on those +s and plenty of bding!! :happydance:

ThatGirl, hope your bding is going well! :wohoo:

BLUEBELLMUMMY and Wishn2Bmom - how are you?

No news from me really, just glad the mc is all over now though and I can move on! Ordered some new opks which should arrive tomorrow or Weds, and then I reckon I will be bding all Easter weekend :rofl: as FF says I will ov that weekend too! :happydance:

Hope I havent missed anyone ... apols if I have! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->