Spellbound babies!

okey dokey huni :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

update ladies i got my bfp today!!! and im so sure its cause of the spell from the real green witch!!

awwwwww :D :D gdgdgdgdgd congratualtions huni!!!how long wer u ttc?and whos the real green witch?xxx

ttc for 7 months!! the real green witch is a lovely lady she can be found at https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/ i had a fertility spell cast for me for £5.99 and you can buy other fertility items like bracelets etc xx

i got my spell cast last wkend and recievd my part and my bracelet today from a lady called Mia-Angel.gna c how that goes bt if nothing in 12weeks time (really i mean 3 weeks time haha) i'll try the green witch thanx chick!!how long ago did she cast hun?hope u dont mind me askn this many questions lol.xx

no thats okay hun she cast for me on 12th may at 12.02pm she said it an take a few weeks to a couple of months depending on how much work the spell has to do but i got mine from the same month :D xx

Hedgewitch is gonna do a spell for me

no thats okay hun she cast for me on 12th may at 12.02pm she said it an take a few weeks to a couple of months depending on how much work the spell has to do but i got mine from the same month :D xx

awww thats amazing!!!! made up 4 u hun, u must b so excited!!!xx

omg strawberry! Big congratulations babe! I hope we all follow in your footsteps very soon! X

hahaha thamk uu i robd it off sum woman ona diff site ahah xx

Hedgewitch did one for me I still have to complete it. gonna do it after mia angel

I got very sick last night never experienced anything like that. I wonder if my illnesses are trying to leave my body. I slept almost 12 hrs!

just done the last part of my spell!!!! :D xxxx

oooo nthats gd shan i hope u did chick xxx

hi ladies, hope its ok to join you all here...I have had Hedgewitch cast for me in the past and also Mia-angle so now I have the realgreenwitch going to be casting for me also...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->