Spellbound babies!

Got my spell from Gail- hoping it works! anyone else get one from her and have it work?

Got my spell from Gail- hoping it works! anyone else get one from her and have it work?

hi hun I got a fertility spell from gail also so I'm still waiting to see if it helps me to concieve hope you get your :bfp: soon hun:hugs:

hi hun I got a fertility spell from gail also so I'm still waiting to see if it helps me to concieve hope you get your :bfp: soon hun:hugs:

thanks and i hope it works for you too! I'm trying to say the 'magic word' whenever i can remember... i don't know if it works like that but it sure can't hurt!

hey girls i'm back!!!got my bfp while away 1st cycle of mias spell :) xxx

congratulations loren! :crib: :baby: :yipee: :happydance: :flasher: :dance: :wohoo: :kiss: :wine: :hugs: :baby: So happy for you! I got the same bracelet and spell from mia that u did and am oving just now so hope to join u soon babe! So glad to hear from u again :hugs:

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu huni bun!!!!!!missd uuuuu!!!!!! cnt w8 4 u to b my bump buddie along with gemzybooobie!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love uuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow congratulations Loren!!!:baby:

I had a casting a few weeks ago from the real green witch but she didn't say how long it should take for me to get my bfp. Anyone who has had her cast know how long or does it vary from person to person?

Anyone else have any success stories?

Amy xx

thank u amyyy :D hope the real green witch gives u the pma and push in the bfp direction chick xxxxxx

The Real Green Witch communication took WAY to long and I had to keep emailing for answers, hopefully its finally done.

The Real Green Witch communication took WAY to long and I had to keep emailing for answers, hopefully its finally done.

same for me also had to email her alot the communication was way to long ....but hoping it works...:hugs:

Please do not waste your money on Mia Angel, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->