Spellbound babies!

course its ok u join hun :D oooooh how long ago did u have ur other castings done chick??xxx

course its ok u join hun :D oooooh how long ago did u have ur other castings done chick??xxx

Mia is a wonderful lady and she has been trying to help me I think since 2008 so its been a while but she says her spells are good up to 9 months so after that I go back and she casts another one...but I have to say she is a great person to deal with ...

Hedgewitch just started her casting for me back I think it was october 2009 and i have since had 3 chemical pregnancys...

see I have had theta and reiki healing to heal back my tied fallopian tubes which infact has worked I have had different psychic that I trust tell me that they have healed back the right fallopian tube is "open" and the left has a slight pinhole not really big enough for a egg to get through but atleast I'm happy about the right tube because if it didn't then I wouldn't have gotten those 3 chemical pregnancys so that gives me so much hope and I feel that the spells have also helped me and Mia has also casted a healing spell for my fallopian tubes as well so her's and Hedgewitch both have been working on me...and now I'm talking to Michelle the realgreenwitch and she will be casting a spell for me also to help...I'm excited to be here with you all...:hugs:

welcome frogger :flower: nice to have you on board. I had noticed on ebay that the real green witch was advising people to stay clear of people offering triple cast spells cos it actually cancels out the spell, but thats what mia gives, the triple cast and she has such good rep. Its hard to knw whats true when you are just new to it all x

Mia is a wonderful lady and she has been trying to help me I think since 2008 so its been a while but she says her spells are good up to 9 months so after that I go back and she casts another one...but I have to say she is a great person to deal with ...

Hedgewitch just started her casting for me back I think it was october 2009 and i have since had 3 chemical pregnancys...

see I have had theta and reiki healing to heal back my tied fallopian tubes which infact has worked I have had different psychic that I trust tell me that they have healed back the right fallopian tube is "open" and the left has a slight pinhole not really big enough for a egg to get through but atleast I'm happy about the right tube because if it didn't then I wouldn't have gotten those 3 chemical pregnancys so that gives me so much hope and I feel that the spells have also helped me and Mia has also casted a healing spell for my fallopian tubes as well so her's and Hedgewitch both have been working on me...and now I'm talking to Michelle the realgreenwitch and she will be casting a spell for me also to help...I'm excited to be here with you all...:hugs:

so sorry to hear of ur losses hun!!!!thats brilliant that babe!!!glad ur right tube is doing well!hope all our spells work very very soon huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

so sorry to hear of ur losses hun!!!!thats brilliant that babe!!!glad ur right tube is doing well!hope all our spells work very very soon huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

thanks hun...I'm hoping that the spells will help me achieve my BFP and I hope that you all get your BFP's to..sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

welcome frogger :flower: nice to have you on board. I had noticed on ebay that the real green witch was advising people to stay clear of people offering triple cast spells cos it actually cancels out the spell, but thats what mia gives, the triple cast and she has such good rep. Its hard to knw whats true when you are just new to it all x

thanks for welcoming me to the group and to everyone else that has given me a warm welcoming here I'm so glad to be here with you all...

i was reading that also hun so not really sure about that with the triple cast I might email Michelle therealgreenwitch and just ask her again about it...I will let you know what she says hun...:hugs:

It doesnt look like that is ov for me. I hope I get my spell stuff soon.

It doesnt look like that is ov for me. I hope I get my spell stuff soon.

hun I hope you get your spell stuff also...hopefully after you get it and do your part then ovulation will happen for you...:hugs:

thanks hun...I'm hoping that the spells will help me achieve my BFP and I hope that you all get your BFP's to..sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: thanx hun. i startd using softcups early hrs this morning.so goin to use them frm today which is CD13 til CD20 :D xxxx

how cum u dnt think uve ovd hun??xxx

thanks frogger. Whats ur name by the way. I feel like im casting an insult calling you that lol. Shan, have faith babe, im sure it will work, just might take a little bit of time. Hope u get ur letter soon. Loren got lots of positive energy from hers. X

Loren, my temps arent high enough

Frogger thank you darling. Jenny said bfp in sept. I had a bfp in may and had a loss and no af. I know you can ov and get preggo in same cycle with no af. Someone on here has...

Diane I hope so too.

thanks frogger. Whats ur name by the way. I feel like im casting an insult calling you that lol. Shan, have faith babe, im sure it will work, just might take a little bit of time. Hope u get ur letter soon. Loren got lots of positive energy from hers. X

hi hun my name is Patty...

Frogger thank you darling. Jenny said bfp in sept. I had a bfp in may and had a loss and no af. I know you can ov and get preggo in same cycle with no af. Someone on here has...

Diane I hope so too.

oh cool your BFP is in september mine is also Gail, Sandra, and also Amber said mine would come a september cycle and I would find out the first part of October...wow that is awesome hun...:happydance:

welcome patty :flower: jenny told me i would get bfp end aug start sept, and have a girl! I wud be delightd but being the impatient woman that i am i hope she is wrong and i get it yesterday lol x

LOL Jenny told me the same thing Diane. Interesting and I am due in May 2011. I am impatient too. Yesterday would have been nice!

my sandra reading:

Ok as i tune in i want to say where you have been a very patient person so far, ok straight away i'm being given the month of september, and the 5th of that month for a conception i feel , the baby that i am seeing is a girl, dark haired, she's wearing a pink dress so this verifies to me she is a girl. This is strange i keep being told toffee toffee either you like this or it will be a craving for you as they just keep saying it to me and i cant understand yet why.Ok i'm also being shown the phone as well, like a phone call linked to test results but where its great news coming from them in a sense. I want to say that i feel you can be a closed book at times , there is a lot more to you and your situation than meets the eye. I keep being told now tribal , i want to mention a link to tribal things i'm seeing ornaments, and also a tattoo on a leg i know you have tattoos but they keep showing me this as well, i also want to mention the name of michael as well, if you don't understand that now please do keep in mind. I want to mention where i am seeing you tapping you feet, impatiently may creep in , but that's only natural.

I'm going to chose three card for you now as well

The first card is New location.

This is telling me that something new is on the horizon, i want to mention an eventual gain in a sense, and getting what you want , i feel in some ways you have waited so long , i feel a lot of planning and persistence going into things , and i feel you are like this with a lot of areas of your life. I want to mention where i keep being drawn to 2/3 children, there's also a boy that's important as well with this. I also want to mention the month of july and i feel that this would relate to another child.

The second card is Inner child.

This is showing me where you will be taking care of a child, nurturing , etc, but you also have to let you own child out from inside at times as well i feel you have to break free from things once in a while.

The third card is The magic of nature.

This fits in great I feel this is more reassurance that there is a child coming in for you, i also want to mention a grandmother in spirit, she is saying where she wasn't the conventional grandmother, there was something different about her, but she's wearing pink now and showing me loads of it as well.

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
xxx

gail said july BFP which should be spot on to when i will be testing. sandra said sept conception which could be possible because that is the next time i see DH after june. she also sees a july BFP too though. hmm.. don't know a michael :shrug: DH is a chris.. but i do have a tribal tattoo on my leg! :)

Hey all! I've been stalking because I had a casting from Hedgewitch and have had 2 BFP's since then... but both ended in BO (used to say MMC, but was corrected at my MW appt a month ago). So, I guess I'm technically spellbound too! :) I just don't have room in my siggy for the banner! lol

Diane I hope so too.

Sweetie... I don't want you to go on thinking this way. Its confusing and its going to confuse other people. "with no af" doesn't mean "with no bleeding." The people who conceive "with no af" mean that they didn't have the first proper cycle after their miscarriage bleed. They DID bleed! When they lost the baby, they had a bleeding episode... but it isn't actually a period. THAT is what they mean. YOU HAVE TO BLEED to move forward. I'm getting really, really worried about you. You can just go on not bleeding and not wanting to take anything and hoping you somehow ovulate soon. Its not possible if you were pregnant. If you DO ovulate soon, you COULDN'T have been pregnant. It doesn't work that way, though I wish it did. If you don't bleed and were pregnant, you will have tissue in your uterus that's more or less (sorry for the TMI) rotting and can cause you TONS of health problems. It is SUPER unhealthy to carry that around. Your posts seem to indicate that you're very confused by what your body is doing right now... which is understandable! But, you NEED to take the Provera prescription. If you were pregnant, then you're harming yourself by refusing and you could make TTC in the future very difficult. I'm sorry... I don't mean to sound harsh. I'm seriously concerned that you're hurting yourself. I can't sit by and watch it happen, Shannon. It breaks my heart to think of the damage you might be doing to your body. Dead tissue that begins to decay can do SO MANY terrible things to your body! :cry:

I am going to talk to the acupuncturist on weds and go from there.

welcome megg :flower: thats great informative advice there girl! Shan, where u told to take provera? Im a little worried too now. Maybe you werent pg and will ovulate very soon fxd, but do get medical advice honey if you truly think you where as i dont want any harm to come 2 u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->